Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bblegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is tribulus terrestris safe for young teens?

i read that it has no serious side effects.only an upset stomach

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by bblegend View Post

well, I would not recommend any kind of supp (beside a multi and whey protein) to a "young teen". Especially not supplements that are assumed to modify hormonal balance in the body.

jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bblegend View Post
    Most people under 25 won't get results from Tribulus. Your body is already pumping so much test that the Tribulus won't do much for you.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jsheppard1 View Post
    Most people under 25 won't get results from Tribulus. Your body is already pumping so much test that the Tribulus won't do much for you.
    co-sign

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever sit around in Math class, bored out of your mind and all of the sudden you spring a huge woody?

If your answer was YES then you don’t need to take tribulus. Not only will it probably do diddly squat for anyone under 24-25, but chances are that you’re a walking erection already.

You don’t need a test boost. Young teenagers do not need an exogenous testosterone boost either, not unless it’s been clinically prescribed by a doctor who’s been paying close attention to your hormones and comes to this decision after multiple checkups. AFAIK, not too many teenagers end up with hormone replacement therapies unless it’s painstakingly obvious in their day to day lives and is compromising their development.

Look to something else for ergogenic performance. Teenagers generally shouldn’t be toying with their hormones.

06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500) 06Starter is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Ever sit around in Math class, bored out of your mind and all of the sudden you spring a huge woody?

If your answer was YES then you don’t need to take tribulus. Not only will it probably do diddly squat for anyone under 24-25, but chances are that you’re a walking erection already.

You don’t need a test boost. Young teenagers do not need an exogenous testosterone boost either, not unless it’s been clinically prescribed by a doctor who’s been paying close attention to your hormones and comes to this decision after multiple checkups. AFAIK, not too many teenagers end up with hormone replacement therapies unless it’s painstakingly obvious in their day to day lives and is compromising their development.

Look to something else for ergogenic performance. Teenagers generally shouldn’t be toying with their hormones.
    Yeah I was thinking of getting some too since in 17 in like a week. Think i'll just stick with creatine, beta-alanine and AAKG. A bit O/T but that boner in the maths class made me lawl, I work at a gardening centre and always get a lob on at the most akward moments. lol. must be full o' test.
    I got some lil' red gems...
    and if i get anymore I dont care necause im 450,000 in the red.

Silverback > Bruce Lee > Sparta

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m sure that most teens can sprout wood at a garden center, at school, work, wherever. Not the most scientific approach to this subject, but I don’t think anyone really wants to argue with this eh lol

No need to waste money on a herbal test booster really. I think the only time they’re useful is when you’ve used something illicit and actually need to pick up your natty production again. I think that’s the general consensus here, but I personally never understood the mechanics of testosterone and hormones when a friend sold me some Nitrix at 19.

When I think back to when I took Nitrix I just lol @ myself. It did piss all, obviously, and tasted like old man’s ass… or what I imagine to taste like old man’s ass (never tasted one and strong no homo).

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What if your answer is no? I'm 17, and get an erection to save my life haha. Would tribulus benefit me then?

Also you say teens shouldnt be toying with their hormones, does tribulus affect the hormones? I thought it didnt directly affect them since its a natural test booster...
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’m sure that most teens can sprout wood at a garden center, at school, work, wherever.
    **** i'm 35 and i can sprout wood just about anywhere as well.

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    What if your answer is no? I'm 17, and get an erection to save my life haha. Would tribulus benefit me then?

Also you say teens shouldnt be toying with their hormones, does tribulus affect the hormones? I thought it didnt directly affect them since its a natural test booster...
    yes it affects your hormones, it signals LH(Leutenizing Hormone) to raise your test levels, therefore affecting your hormone levels.

RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    yes it affects your hormones, it signals LH(Leutenizing Hormone) to raise your test levels, therefore affecting your hormone levels.
    so is tribulus not safe then? Earlier it was mentioned that its not recommended because a normal teen wouldnt have any benefit from it. I'm sure my test levels are low and I will have benefit, but my concern is if its safe.

FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if your 18 or 19 you can greatly benefit from something that raises free test like activate or mass fx..dont let people fool you by saying your test levels are high enough..they can always get higher which will equal better results..its as simple as that

Originally Posted by FS#33 View Post
    if your 18 or 19 you can greatly benefit from something that raises free test like activate or mass fx..dont let people fool you by saying your test levels are high enough..they can always get higher which will equal better results..its as simple as that
    does tribulus raise free test or increase the production of test?

FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FS#33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    does tribulus raise free test or increase the production of test?
    i dont think trib raises free test most likley it raises total test..activate and mass fx will raise free test by knockin out a protein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin

Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    Bingo.

Honestly, I wouldn’t say that it’s dangerous in the sense that you’re going to be f***ed a few years down the road like if you took steroids. I doubt that trib will wreck your endocrine system or permanently screw up your hormones. But it’s generally a good idea to not mess around with this kind of stuff because the benefits aren’t fruitful enough. You’ll get far better results with different supplements that have been proven to work.

But I completely disagree that more test = more gains. It’s not “as simple as that”, FS#33. There are a ton of variables that need to be taken into consideration and somehow I doubt that teens really need to go self-medicating if they really do have low test levels. I also think that just taking trib would be a ****ty answer to that nonetheless.

Bingo.

Honestly, I wouldn’t say that it’s dangerous in the sense that you’re going to be f***ed a few years down the road like if you took steroids. I doubt that trib will wreck your endocrine system or permanently screw up your hormones. But it’s generally a good idea to not mess around with this kind of stuff because the benefits aren’t fruitful enough. You’ll get far better results with different supplements that have been proven to work.

But I completely disagree that more test = more gains. It’s not “as simple as that”, FS#33. There are a ton of variables that need to be taken into consideration and somehow I doubt that teens really need to go self-medicating if they really do have low test levels. I also think that just taking trib would be a ****ty answer to that nonetheless.
    brown i agree with what your saying but someone my age would greatly benefit from something that frees up bound test like activate or mass fx im not talking about trib..just because teens have high test doesnt mean it cant be higher..i myself have greatly benefited from activate and mass fx..not all teens have sky high test levels..everyone is different

Bingo.

Hey browndustin, did you see my post in response to your post about getting erections? Thats the reason why I'm considering tribulus, because I believe my test is low because I dont get random erections ever, I dont even wake up with erections...ever.

I appreciate your concerns, man. I could see myself getting concerned too because I don’t want ANYTHING to compromise my gains either. And FTR, I was never really one to get morning wood either. Don’t be too concerned about that. You could be overtraining if there are other symptoms that are contributing to your concerns. But rather than supplementing with something that’s only going to be temporary, get a blood test.

All you need to do is visit your doctor and let him know about your concerns. You’re a healthy young man and you should know where you stand as far as regular check ups are concerned. Not many people, especially guys go in to do this. I never really do. But I’m going for another blood test soon and I’m also going to get my hormones tested too.

I don’t know anything about the health care system in the United States though. Maybe your parents’ or guardians’ medical coverage will take care of your blood work. I’m completely unsure, and very spoiled to live in Canada. We can just call a drop-in clinic, talk to a doctor and get blood work within a few minutes.

BTW, I promise that I’m not hung over because I didn’t go out last night, but I couldn’t fall asleep and my head’s not screwed on properly this morning. I apologize if I don’t make any sense right now.

I know Tribulus affects your hormones, but its not a hormone. You're not being too clear. You said that teens dont need a test boost because test is sky high blah blah. You said its normal to get a woody to anything...well I dont, not even from stimulation. And if I do, its weak and goes away. So for a teen whose test isnt sky high, would tribulus be harmful. You never said it was harmful, you just said not needed.

AFAIK, tribulus is not “dangerous”. I stated that I got no sleep last night, bud. You’re getting really paranoid so just go to a doctor because no one on here can help you any better. You need to get a few blood tests to determine whether you actually have a hormonal imbalance or deficit that needs attention. This is the only true way to gauge where your hormones are.

I was only joking about the wood things… too. I should have added a “no homo” disclaimer as well. Sincerest apologies.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FS#33 View Post
    i dont think trib raises free test most likley it raises total test..activate and mass fx will raise free test by knockin out a protein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin
    There is as yet not the slightest evidence that tribulus enhances free or total test. IN contrast, some studies found that it does nothing with test levels at all.

even if it may increase LH, what does this mean?
    If you are being castrated, your LH-levels also go up.

I don't want to bash tribulus, in fact some people report some effects from it, but the evidence-to-anecdote-ratio really does not look very good for TT.

AFAIK, tribulus is not “dangerous”. I stated that I got no sleep last night, bud. You’re getting really paranoid so just go to a doctor because no one on here can help you any better. You need to get a few blood tests to determine whether you actually have a hormonal imbalance or deficit that needs attention. This is the only true way to gauge where your hormones are.

I was only joking about the wood things… too. I should have added a “no homo” disclaimer as well. Sincerest apologies.
    You were joking, but there is actually truth to that. I've done alot of research on herb supplementation. The only thing that has confused me is supplementing tribulus and yohimbe because some people its safe for one under 18(like 16-17), but some say its not...not even safe for ones below 20.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yohimbe has the same dangers for all people who take it. I personally don't notice any side effects from it but that's because stimulants don't have a lot of effect on me. I just take them from time to time because they work even if you don't feel them, especially yohimbe and caffeine as they increase lipolysis.

As for tribulus, studies have shown that it doesn't do anything for the strength training athlete in terms of size or strength. All it does is make it eaiser for you to get hard downstairs.

So what do you take yohimbe for? What does increasing lipolysis do?

Originally Posted by stealth swimmer
    All it does is make it eaiser for you to get hard downstairs.
    Thats the reason I wanna take tribulus...

I’ve only tried yohimbe in a couple of products, but honestly wouldn’t have been able to identify it out of the other stims. It’s banned in Canada too, I think. So that’ll be the last time I try yohimbe. I don’t think I’m at much of a loss though.

I think that arginine and other arginine salts have given me far more hardness downstairs than tribulus. When I was taking Controlled Labs White Blood my extremely shy ex-gf told me she likes it when I take it at night instead of pre-workout LOL!! I catch more wood with creatine too, strangely enough… maybe all the extra water weights my member down or something. TMI!!! I’ll stop talking

BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigPappaSmurf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You were joking, but there is actually truth to that. I've done alot of research on herb supplementation. The only thing that has confused me is supplementing tribulus and yohimbe because some people its safe for one under 18(like 16-17), but some say its not...not even safe for ones below 20.
    Do you lack libido? Do you display any other symptoms of low test? If so, I'd go to your doctor and get your test levels checked.

Originally Posted by BigPappaSmurf View Post
    Do you lack libido? Do you display any other symptoms of low test? If so, I'd go to your doctor and get your test levels checked.
    Yeah, I lack libido... Hmm, what are all the symptoms of low test so I can see and pick the ones that pertain to me?

Just playing connect the dots with symptoms on your own is a little ambiguous. A 5 minute Q&A with your doctor is going to do you a wealth of good, man. Seriously, just tell your mom that you’d like to know where you stand and get a physical. Go early in the morning and bring it up with your doc. If he thinks its fit, he’ll have you come back for a couple of mornings to get consistent blood work. Done like dinner.

Don’t try to self-medicate with herbs because you’re just going to step into a world of disappointment and frustration troubleshooting on your own.

inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50) inemtsev will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm

Hmmm....Why is it always math class?
    We are what we repeatedly do.

Originally Posted by inemtsev View Post
    Hmmm....Why is it always math class?
    No idea. It sure as HELL wasn't the math teachers we had though