Closed Thread
    Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How did my posts go down?

Don't delete this cause I'm curious, I left here with about 1200 posts, and now, I come back a month later and have barely over 600?!?! How did this happen? Just curious, cause I'm more experienced with this board than that, someone clue me in........
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is old news - someone hacked a mod account and was deleting posts - some people lost thousands of posts, its all resolved now though