xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

coffee and caffeine.

I was wondering how would I find out how much caffeine I am ingesting? I only drink ground coffee by folgers and they dont seem to have there caffeine content on there website.

Any Ideas? I tryed e-mailing them.. no luck. I usually have atleast 3-4 cups a day.

Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
    Philippians 4:13

God is my strength, power, and only hope. Discipline, dedication, glory,...it's all from him and for him.

Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12329850&posted=1#post12329850

SNS "Focus-Matrix" Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=21731151#post21731151

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xamadeix View Post
    I was wondering how would I find out how much caffeine I am ingesting? I only drink ground coffee by folgers and they dont seem to have there caffeine content on there website.

Any Ideas? I tryed e-mailing them.. no luck. I usually have atleast 3-4 cups a day.
    Depending on how strong you make it, probably anywhere between 100 and 200 mg per 8 oz brewed.

I did however find an article in the WSJ stating that "Folgers was found to have 170 mg. of caffeine per 16 oz. cup" (McCarthy, Michael. The Caffeine Count in Your Morning Fix. Wall Street Journal. April 13, 2004.)

O/T - When you have your catastrophic energy drops, when was the last cup of coffee leading up to it? Any relation?
    Last edited by in10city; 01-01-2007 at 07:54 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I usually only drink coffee in the morning..and my last cup is usually around 9am.

I do 1/2 cup coffee grounds to 12 cups. like it says on the folgers can.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I usually only drink coffee in the morning..and my last cup is usually around 9am.

I do 1/2 cup coffee grounds to 12 cups. like it says on the folgers can.
    You're putting down 3-4 cups of coffee in 3 or 4 hours ?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Folgers has the info posted on their site

http://folgers.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...p?p_faqid=1330
    Caffeine content in Folgers® Coffee?
    Question:
    Can you tell me how much caffeine is in my Folgers® Coffee?

Answer:
    For Folgers Ground Coffee: Caffeine content can vary by blend (dark roasted coffees contain less caffeine than lighter roasted coffees), so here’s the scoop: Serving size equals 1 tablespoon ground coffee to 6 oz of water.
    Milligrams of Caffeine per Serving:
    Regular: 59 mg per tablespoon (one serving)
    Half-Caff: 30 mg per tablespoon (one serving)
    Decaffeinated: 1.5 mg per tablespoon (one serving)

Folgers Coffee Singles: One serving equals one coffee single for each 6-ounce cup of water. The caffeine-per-cup may vary according to how long it is brewed:
    Regular: 116.7 mg/single
    Decaffeinated: 2.8 mg. per single

Folgers Instant Crystals: One serving size equals one teaspoon instant coffee for each 6-ounce cup of water.
    Regular: 74 mg. per teaspoon (one serving)
    Decaffeinated: 1.9 mg per teaspoon (one serving)
    Last edited by in10city; 01-01-2007 at 10:25 AM.