LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100)

Natural way to boost testosterone

What are some proven natural ways to boost testosterone??

I'm currently taking ZMA but I don't know if it's really doing anything. I take it anyhow coz at least it has beneficial minerals and vitamins.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with my test levels but you can never have enough

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordHalbert View Post
    What are some proven natural ways to boost testosterone??

I'm currently taking ZMA but I don't know if it's really doing anything. I take it anyhow coz at least it has beneficial minerals and vitamins.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with my test levels but you can never have enough
    ZMA only helps your test level if they are LOW, just helps them be in the normal range.

There really isnt anything you can do to increase test beyond your normal, natural levels without supplementation or drugs, but there are ways to make sure your test is high within the normal range, off the top of my head:
    1) Saturated fat helps (10-15%?)
    2) Exercises like squats and deadlifts help
    .................................................. ......crap, sorry i am really worn out and cant think anymore, i should get to bed
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A diet with 30% fat, exercise, don't orgasm for 7+ days, are a few

LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LondonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Natural steps to boost testosterone

Hey, thought you might be interested in what I've learned.

1. Incorporate at least 1 compound exercise (3 sets of squats, deads, bench, heavy row, etc.) during your workout session to boost your HGH levels. I find squats or leg press are beneficial for HGH stimulation as the muscles worked are the largest in your body.

2. Eat healthy fats from fish, cold pressed oils (flax, olive, good for salad dressing), pork and beef.

3. Get plenty of sleep! Research shows that the largest amounts of testosterone are released in the first hours of RMR. Also, the pituitary gland releases HGH to help repair what the day has worn down.

4. Tribulus Terrestris is an excellent herb that boosts testosterone levels. I am not sure if there have been double-blind placebo tests conducted, but the product is still very popular.

That's about all I know for getting testosterone the all natural way.

Hope it helps you out!

London
    Lift heavy, lift strong.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LondonX View Post
    Hey, thought you might be interested in what I've learned.

1. Incorporate at least 1 compound exercise (3 sets of squats, deads, bench, heavy row, etc.) during your workout session to boost your HGH levels. I find squats or leg press are beneficial for HGH stimulation as the muscles worked are the largest in your body.

2. Eat healthy fats from fish, cold pressed oils (flax, olive, good for salad dressing), pork and beef.

3. Get plenty of sleep! Research shows that the largest amounts of testosterone are released in the first hours of RMR. Also, the pituitary gland releases HGH to help repair what the day has worn down.

4. Tribulus Terrestris is an excellent herb that boosts testosterone levels. I am not sure if there have been double-blind placebo tests conducted, but the product is still very popular.

That's about all I know for getting testosterone the all natural way.

Hope it helps you out!

London
    eating fish and omega 3 fats does NOT help with testosterone levels and I dont think Trib is proven to raise test.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Constantly Kidnapping gangledupjoe's Avatar
    gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squats, Squats, and more squats....oh, and throw some dead lifts in there too :-)
    α♂ 5'10-5'11 crew α♂
    Automatic rape back 1k+
    Repping fellow LEO's on sight...