cash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does cell tech & nitro tech WORK?

Wanted to ask you guys FIRST!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

beerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty much everyone here will say they suck and there are much cheaper and more effective supplements out there to use.

I personally havent tried either and dont plan on it.

run a search for cell tech and you should get many threads to read.

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down I agree.

Do they "work?" Sure, as they do have some redeming value. Do they work WELL, are they worth the price? No way! Much better out there.

Guy at my favorite shop carries it 'cause so many people fall for those 6 page "Ad-Reports" (?!?) but they never go back to it.
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

Chrisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have it tried it does it work YEAH i have noticed some gains. is there cheaper and BETTER yes i am leaning this since i have been here. I have a feeling my suplementaion may be getting an over-haul

4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I like them but my parents don't.

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

They do work, but they are not worth there cost. Look for imitations of Cell-Tech which are much cheaper and just as effective, if not more.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

WATTANA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Cell-tech

in the UK cell-tec is v expensive, it is in my opinion the best creatine for big gains/strength. It IS however very hard to take and when taken straight after training it gives a v weird wired effect, Burns the back of your throat aswell.
    If you are a diehard then it is for u but i have opted for mtrx mass action, easy to take and simple

andy
    If it doestn't kill you, it will make you stronger!

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Probably burns your throat cus you drink it too fast and aren't adding enough water. The reason it gives you a wired feeling is the taurine in it (its what its red bull)

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink The burnin' within...

Alpha Lipoic Acid has a high Ph to it, so that's what the burning sensation is. Adding more water would help, but drink it slowly since guzzling CellTech can give ya gas like mad. It did to me the first time using it.
    Damn, Son!

really cell- tech can screw with your stomach ahh...gas. i have a f'ed up stomach man i dunno maybe i will have to lay off of it.

it is just about gone anyway..i am gonna get som creatine from the protien factory i think....

cash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THANKS for your help!

I must say though, that a lot of others body builders say cell tech, & nitro tech are crap....... sure is confusing huh? I guess I will have to try it out for MYSELF and see. You guys are all AWSOME!

Keep lifting!

i use it...probablye gonna try something else....costs more then others. the cell tech isn't anything but createn. try it if you like i haven't noticed anythign different then other stuff i have taken...

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow Ive used both

Ive used both. My wallet hates them. I can get them discounted pretty nicely, so I went for the Nitro and the Cell tech. The nitro tech sure tastes yummy, but sure isnt any better than other wheys. Thumbs down on the price and overall. The cell tech? Tastes good as well, I had the fruit punch. Nothing different than plain creatine though, in my eyes. Just more $$$$. I would arter save my cash for the strip clubs. Hydroxy cut though, different story. Not bad but Im a xenadrine guy myself.
    Forgive but NEVER forget

eggs86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used cell tech for a little over a week now...unfortunately, i will have to say that it does work as i gained 4 pounds after 4 days of loading and i've been using more weight across the board...however it is DEFINITELY not worth the price...and plus drinking a lemon lime creatine shake first thing in the morning gets old fast and tastes pretty terrible, although its good post-workout. I'll never buy it again though, mostly because its way overpriced and those damn muscle tech ads in the mags...I just want to piss in mat duvalls face (the guy promoting the idea of stacking cell tech and nitro tech)...yeah...6 nitro tech shakes a day.........what a dirt bag.....

Brit House has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, the reason you gain weight from Cell-Tech in the loading phase is becuase there is 10g of Creatine per serving. If your taking this like 4 times a day, over 5 days, thats god damn 200g of Creatine.

Nitro-Tech is just Whey, its not 2400% better than normal whey. There are much cheaper alternatives that often work much better. Try Prolab Pure Whey or EAS Simply Protein.

Creatine wise, dont even bother with Cell-Tech. All thats going to happen is you will just end up gaining much more FAT tham muscle. The product has way too much sugar in it aswell.

Basically, Muscletech are a bunch of arseholes that con naive begginners in to buying their over priced shoddy products.

If you want a good protein and creatine source that is economical mate then go for this eggs86:

Reflex Creapure Creatine: Purest form of creatine monohydrate, and by far the best. Dont know what the price is in the states, but you can get 250g (anywhere between 50-135 servings depending on daily amount) for just £10.

Then for protein, get Prolab Pure Whey. Great whey, much cheaper, and in my opinion MUCH, MUCH better then Nitro-****! Plus its alot cheaper.

Hope this helps mate.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - "SInce I started using CellTech, my muscles feel like they're getting fuller and harder with every gruelling rep!" - John "The Sherman Tank" Sherman, IFBB Pro

- "Many top bodybuilders load with CellTech to send their strength through the roof while adding impressive amounts of muscle to their already impressive physiques"

MMI - May 2002
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For **** sake!!!

Will people please stop asking question about ****ing Muscletech. I once, shoot me, tried CellTech and it is all ****ing hype - sorry correct that IT IS ALL ****ING SUGAR.

MuscleTech don't make miracle products - creatine is creatine, whey is whey and ECA is ECA, I don't ****ing care what MuscleTech will tell you. LOOK at the ingredients...

Unless Greg Kovacs, Eric Fromm, Dexter Jackson, Lee Priest, Aaron Maddron et all are all circle jerking in to the mixtures then the ingredients are nigh on identical to much cheaper products by more honest companies.
    You may take our lives but you will never take our freedom.

(William Wallace)

...Save what we have of it:
    http://www.usfa.biz/

[insert amateur philosophy here]

vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vfk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol

Dear God.... please make it stop!

Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If one more wankstain asks about NitroTech and CellTech I swear to God I will find out where they live and **** down their throats.

It will make the world a better place.

MUSCLETECH ARE THE ANTICHRIST - WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO REALISE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

****ING AAAHHHH!!!!

(William Wallace)

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Drewski
    If one more wankstain asks about NitroTech and CellTech I swear to God I will find out where they live and **** down their throats.

It will make the world a better place.

MUSCLETECH ARE THE ANTICHRIST - WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO REALISE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

****ING AAAHHHH!!!!
    This may very well set a precedent of someone possibly dying from a heart attack due to online stress. Hopefully you're still with us...but if not, I hereby publicly post my condolences to the Drewski family.

The point is accurate, though. I tried Celltech once long ago and during the cycle, I rambled in tongues, vomited neon green goo, and was able to spin my head around 360 degrees...had to go through a rather nasty exorcism.
    Last edited by AnthonyGoldsGym; 04-28-2002 at 07:25 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For **** sake!!!

Will people please stop asking question about ****ing Muscletech. I once, shoot me, tried CellTech and it is all ****ing hype - sorry correct that IT IS ALL ****ING SUGAR.

MuscleTech don't make miracle products - creatine is creatine, whey is whey and ECA is ECA, I don't ****ing care what MuscleTech will tell you. LOOK at the ingredients...

Unless Greg Kovacs, Eric Fromm, Dexter Jackson, Lee Priest, Aaron Maddron et all are all circle jerking in to the mixtures then the ingredients are nigh on identical to much cheaper products by more honest companies.

LMAO, does that make Tito Martinez the Pivot man.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If one more wankstain...
    Hahaha....you said wankstain

You seem to like my little British colloquialisms game...

Cheers.

But let us just allow this post to fade away

(William Wallace)