xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Superpump 250 Blue Raspberry

Asianbabe was nice enough to send me out a sample of this (danke danke). Never taken a NO product before, so wasn't really sure what to expect. After talking to her and from what the packaging says, I imagined it to work as a pick me up and give an extra pump during workouts. Woke up in the morning, drank this, did some dynamic warmups just to get my body freed up and ready to train, 20mins later started sipping on a whey/malto shake and got to gym 10mins after that for an upper body session. So review wise....

Taste
    It's an interesting flavour, can't quite put my finger on how to describe it exactly. It's kinda what you expect from a blue coloured drink if that makes sense? I mixed the packet in 8oz cold water as per instructions, first few sips were pretty good... but as I drank it fairly fast the last few sips I wasn't a fan of. I had this first thing in the morning, that would've affected things as it's not the kind of taste you want upon waking. It does have a nice sweet taste and pretty refreshing and would be nice during the day.

Mixability
    Dumped in a shaker cup and mixed with a spoon, mixes very easily.

Effects
    Mental clarity/ energiser - if I have to workout first thing in morning I pop a caffeine tab with 2-3g tyrosine so I'll compare it to that. I'd say it kicks in about 20-30mins after taking, and gives me a better waking feeling than the caffeine. With caffeine I'm still hazy but my heart is pounding, this I'm more awake and actually focus better

Pumps - not much discernable difference, maybe a tad more but nothing to write home about. I don't notice anything from creatine monohydrate but this is nowhere near CEE. It does say 2 servings on training days so I dunno... but pump wise, meh

Vascularity - again, maybe a tad more but nothing great

fullness - this was a nice surprise. I was much, much fuller and had a nice pumped up look. Since it's first thing in the morning and the gym was empty (yes, only one in there...), I'll damn well stare into the mirror during the breaks!

Overall it's a nice little pre workout supp but was a little disappointed about the lack of pump and the 'roadmap vascularity' being touted however.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xil View Post
    Asianbabe was nice enough to send me out a sample of this (danke danke). Never taken a NO product before, so wasn't really sure what to expect. After talking to her and from what the packaging says, I imagined it to work as a pick me up and give an extra pump during workouts. Woke up in the morning, drank this, did some dynamic warmups just to get my body freed up and ready to train, 20mins later started sipping on a whey/malto shake and got to gym 10mins after that for an upper body session. So review wise....

Taste
    It's an interesting flavour, can't quite put my finger on how to describe it exactly. It's kinda what you expect from a blue coloured drink if that makes sense? I mixed the packet in 8oz cold water as per instructions, first few sips were pretty good... but as I drank it fairly fast the last few sips I wasn't a fan of. I had this first thing in the morning, that would've affected things as it's not the kind of taste you want upon waking. It does have a nice sweet taste and pretty refreshing and would be nice during the day.

Mixability
    Dumped in a shaker cup and mixed with a spoon, mixes very easily.

Effects
    Mental clarity/ energiser - if I have to workout first thing in morning I pop a caffeine tab with 2-3g tyrosine so I'll compare it to that. I'd say it kicks in about 20-30mins after taking, and gives me a better waking feeling than the caffeine. With caffeine I'm still hazy but my heart is pounding, this I'm more awake and actually focus better

Pumps - not much discernable difference, maybe a tad more but nothing to write home about. I don't notice anything from creatine monohydrate but this is nowhere near CEE. It does say 2 servings on training days so I dunno... but pump wise, meh

Vascularity - again, maybe a tad more but nothing great

fullness - this was a nice surprise. I was much, much fuller and had a nice pumped up look. Since it's first thing in the morning and the gym was empty (yes, only one in there...), I'll damn well stare into the mirror during the breaks!

Overall it's a nice little pre workout supp but was a little disappointed about the lack of pump and the 'roadmap vascularity' being touted however.
    hey, we appreciate the review. I could care less for the pump, i am more concerned with other things like energy in the weight room, strength increases and the like.

BTW - I understand what you mean by tastes like a blue drink should, it really does, and like you i dont know how to explain it

How many sample packets did you get?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really liked the Blue Rasberry
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got a couple of the sample packets of that and also SizeOn. the superpump250 made me really focus during my workout and also i was much more vascular. I was also happy with the SizeOn, i drank it during the workout and felt an increase of energy and endurance. I just ordered a tub of the Lemon Ice, cant wait to get that going during my workouts now

indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indy455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sizeon, apply directly to the forehead

Seriously though im takinig superpump and sizeon and have had noticeable results within a couple weeks. Better definition for sure.

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha thats headon, did you notice any increase in strength while on SizeOn? Im trying to break my old bench record of 315, im going to be stacking the SizeOn with Shock Therapy

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awwwwwwwwww thanks xil, great review!!!!!
    I do apologise for being stingy - you only got 1 serving, I think for you two may have been better, but I didn't have too many to spare, if I get more this month I'll send you a proper dosage.. or maybe some sizeon

oh and shiettt no roadmap vascularity??!!?!?!? Cry?

DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=xil;13368406]

QUOTE]

How much CAFFEINE does SuperPump 250 have in this proprietary blend/serving?

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As you mentioned its a proprietary blend. If in doubt work your way up from a single dosage to assess tolerance, thanks
    Last edited by asianbabe; 12-30-2006 at 03:17 PM.