Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Other than that, your post did nothing but waste my time responding to it.
    What about North Korea?

They set of a nuclear test....damn i missed that of the list..

All i'm gonna say is that Bush left a tainted legacy that basically destroyed the credibility of the US, practically the whole world does not respect America anymore. Which i think is sad, obviously a lot of you living their are blinded by the amount of crap the world has gone through since he came into power.

Yes we had 9/11, but nothing positive at all, not even a glimmer of hope or reconciliation came out of that unfortunate incident.

It was only a year ago i travelled round the world, and even US backpackers, educated people from the US were saddened by whats gone on in there country.

I'm outta here...
    peace!
    Last edited by PHATBOY DONZA; 12-29-2006 at 08:51 PM.
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PHATBOY DONZA View Post
    What about North Korea?

korea has been ****ed in the head for ages.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would probably go so far as to say Bush was worser than Nixon..
    Do you even know anything about Nixon's tenure in office or are you basing these "facts" solely on the Watergate Scandal? More than likely the latter. Try doing some reading next time jackass.

What about North Korea?

They have been a problem for years. Their nuclear quests go back to the Klinton era as well. He could have/should have done more to stop them in the early stages. Bush was thrust into the problem as it was already blooming. North Korea didn't want to listen to anyone. To blame the US for that is erroneous.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why neg me? Bush is a jackass. Imma be honest, they really had no reason to go in Iraq. Weapons of mass destruction my ass. When a country has weapons of mass destruction you dont invade them cause they could use them on you. Iran did nuclear testing dont see the U.S going in there to try to put a stop to it. THE U.S IS IN EVERY CRAP THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, THAT IS WHY THEY WERE BOMBED TO HELL OUT OF CUBA. THEY WERE IN THE GRENADA REVOLUTION, HELPING THE HAITIAN PRESIDENT. THEY WERE IN THE VIETNAMESE WAR.

AND PLUS MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN IRAQ DURING THIS WAR THAN WHEN SADDAM WAS IN POWER. CRAP HE WAS AN EVIL MAN YEH, HE DESERVED TO BE HUNG, BUT.....HE KEPT THINGS IN ORDER. THEY CAME IN AND BLEW UP A COUNTRY THAT HAD SOO MUCH HISTORY, SOO MANY GREAT ARTIFACTS....

chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't like bush, fine. You think he is dumb(probably smarter than you), fine. Now have some goddamn respect! The man holds the highest position in the land. There is a way to say things and you and alot of this country just cant seem to understand what I am trying to say. Just as you should treat a man older than you with respect, you should treat a man older than you that has achieved alot(believe it or not) with some respect. Say I dislike his policies, not have a bumper sticker that says bush and something offensive. Just a matter of respect.

skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another thing, the U.S expects to be the only country to have nukes. You cant expect to have weapons and dont allow other countries to have the same weapons to defend themselves.

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    Bill Clinton = Good ol' days

Worst he did was get his knob slobbed but we paid under $1 a gallon for gas, the budget was balanced, home ownership was at a all time high, and just about everything else was doing well.
    Unless your dad was in the military as an Aircraft Mechanic and Clinton makes military funding cuts and your dad gets cut from his job of 9 years. Wouldn't you know it, there are very few fighter planes outside of the military too work on. So my dad had to start a brand new career because of Clinton. So yeah, the worst Clinton did is fornicate I guess, as long as your living off wellfare or a teacher.

And gas was also under a $1 when we weren't getting terrorists attacks.

It wouldn't be stupid to say Clinton was dealing with a much easier era.

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since bush has been in power we have had..

2 wars, an economic downturn, a possible nuclear war and the execution of a leader, increased global warming, falsified facts leading to a war, acts of perjury, and a near-death experience with a pretzel..and many other things including Having sex with out Prime Minister Tony Blair.

China should hang his ass..
    economic downturn eh? Last I heard the DOW was the highest it has ever been.

Originally Posted by chrlslee1 View Post
    You don't like bush, fine. You think he is dumb(probably smarter than you), fine. Now have some goddamn respect! The man holds the highest position in the land. There is a way to say things and you and alot of this country just cant seem to understand what I am trying to say. Just as you should treat a man older than you with respect, you should treat a man older than you that has achieved alot(believe it or not) with some respect. Say I dislike his policies, not have a bumper sticker that says bush and something offensive. Just a matter of respect.
    I get where you are coming from and you are right. He demands respect and I could have placed what I said in another manner, but all in all, it will still be the same.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    home ownership was at a all time high, and just about everything else was doing well.
    Except the stock market is now at an all-time high.

And home ownership rates hit a record high of 69% in 2004 (that would be during the Bush administration), and were only slightly lower (68.9%) in 2005.

Seriously, didn't you do any research before making your false claims?
    http://www.danter.com/STATISTICS/homeown.htm

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skylinenegro View Post
    why neg me? Bush is a jackass. Imma be honest, they really had no reason to go in Iraq. Weapons of mass destruction my ass. When a country has weapons of mass destruction you dont invade them cause they could use them on you. Iran did nuclear testing dont see the U.S going in there to try to put a stop to it. THE U.S IS IN EVERY CRAP THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, THAT IS WHY THEY WERE BOMBED TO HELL OUT OF CUBA. THEY WERE IN THE GRENADA REVOLUTION, HELPING THE HAITIAN PRESIDENT. THEY WERE IN THE VIETNAMESE WAR.

AND PLUS MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN IRAQ DURING THIS WAR THAN WHEN SADDAM WAS IN POWER. CRAP HE WAS AN EVIL MAN YEH, HE DESERVED TO BE HUNG, BUT.....HE KEPT THINGS IN ORDER. THEY CAME IN AND BLEW UP A COUNTRY THAT HAD SOO MUCH HISTORY, SOO MANY GREAT ARTIFACTS....
    i guess thats why they used guided missles to hit specific buildings rather then blowing towns up at a time.
    I think they were going to invade Iran at one time, but they arent stupid enough to fight the whole middle east at once.

Originally Posted by HBY18202 View Post
    Unless your dad was in the military as an Aircraft Mechanic and Clinton makes military funding cuts and your dad gets cut from his job of 9 years. Wouldn't you know it, there are very few fighter planes outside of the military too work on. So my dad had to start a brand new career because of Clinton. So yeah, the worst Clinton did is fornicate I guess, as long as your living off wellfare or a teacher.

It wouldn't be stupid to say Clinton was dealing with a much easier era.
    but think about this, everything that has happened, everything that is happenin to the u.s was brought on BY the u.s

bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have no idea what you are talking about bro

from what i think i know, the UN had been warning and warning saddam about the policy against weapons of mass destruction. america is the only nation with enough balls to stand up to him. you dont believe he had any? saddam had plenty of time and plennnty of places to hide the weapons. especially after so many warnings. and so what happend? they kept denying access to possible locations in which they were hiding WOMD. untill finally, he granted them access, after holding off long enough to hide everything.

im gonna be honest i dont know much about all whats been going on latly, but i do know enough that hating on bush so much is retarded. its almost becoming a trend. try doing some of your own research and forming your own opinion instead of following everyone elses
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3706311

^^my Hyperdrolx2 and Mass FX Log^^

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrlslee1 View Post
    No bush aint smarter than me, i went to a higher ranked University than him in England. Anyway..

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

COME ON? WHERE THE **** ARE THESE WEAPONS!!!!!

but think about this, everything that has happened, everything that is happenin to the u.s was brought on BY the u.s
    thats like you murdering someone and then someone blaming your grandpa for having sex with your grandma.

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wasn't aware we brought on 9/11...

And I'm not insulting, thats being serious.

MJ= Jordan, not Jackson mjfan12's Avatar
    mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the poor north koreans are suffering too under a brutal midget named kim jong il, why dont we liberate them???????

Originally Posted by bubujone35 View Post
    you have no idea what you are talking about bro

from what i think i know, the UN had been warning and warning saddam about the policy against weapons of mass destruction. america is the only nation with enough balls to stand up to him. you dont believe he had any? saddam had plenty of time and plennnty of places to hide the weapons. especially after so many warnings. and so what happend? they kept denying access to possible locations in which they were hiding WOMD. untill finally, he granted them access, after holding off long enough to hide everything.

im gonna be honest i dont know much about all whats been going on latly, but i do know enough that hating on bush so much is retarded. its almost becoming a trend. try doing some of your own research and forming your own opinion instead of following everyone elses

Now think about it. If you were a leader and people invaded your country and you had WOMD wouldnt you use them on the country itself? Knowing that you can rely on your brother countries forback up if push comes to shove. Or even better use it against the invading soldiers.

chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please explain to me how we brought on sept. 11. This I am dying to here. Of course, if you ask the fundementalists, "they were getting revenge. I want to hear something intellegent.

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why neg me? Bush is a jackass. Imma be honest, they really had no reason to go in Iraq. Weapons of mass destruction my ass. When a country has weapons of mass destruction you dont invade them cause they could use them on you. Iran did nuclear testing dont see the U.S going in there to try to put a stop to it.
    Iran did nuclear testing....uhh no they didn't? What america is doing is trying to stop Enrichment which would lead to nuclear testing, therefor it has not yet happened.

bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubujone35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    .....because we all know using nuclear wepons is that simple

Originally Posted by mjfan12 View Post
    the poor north koreans are suffering too under a brutal midget named kim jong il, why dont we liberate them???????
    Ask Mr Bush. maybe North Korea has the WMD's...

I think i just solved why N.Korea has not been attacked. Basically it has the WMD's...right?

rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50) rambone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post
    Why, because he has a southern accent?

Hate to say it, but you don't become a major politician without some sort of knowledge and hard education.
    I'm sure having a former president as your father helps.

Now think about it. If you were a leader and people invaded your country and you had WOMD wouldnt you use them on the country itself? Knowing that you can rely on your brother countries forback up if push comes to shove. Or even better use it against the invading soldiers.

and cause world war 3? its not that simple

I repeat..........

Where are the ****ing WMD's.........Saddam is gone now, so we are screwed right?

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by HBY18202 View Post
    Please stop posting lies in an attempt to justify your views

The US average for gas was under $1 for only a few months during the entire Clinton administration. http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/ftparea...pswrgvwreg.xls

More Importantly: We were "getting" terrorist attacks throughout the Clinton administration. We (Clinton Administration) just didn't do anything about it.

Obviously, the previous administration's policies (Republican and Democrat) of "just ignore them and they'll go away" only led to more and more US deaths. How the hell can anyone be pissed off at President Bush for finally saying F*ck You to these murderers, and finally going on the offensive against them?

Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.

Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.

June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.

Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 12-29-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Originally Posted by bubujone35 View Post
    and cause world war 3? its not that simple
    but dude when usually when people are going down they take as much with them as they can. Plus he wouldnt have to care....he'd be dead

No bush aint smarter than me, i went to a higher ranked University than him in England. Anyway..

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

COME ON? WHERE THE **** ARE THESE WEAPONS!!!!!
    Wow I am really proud of you. You read the whole post and all you thought about is, wait, bush isnt as smart as me(ho could he be?*sarcastic*.) First off, I was talking to the poster and people in general. Second off, you may be smarter than him, but my point is he deserves respect. Yes, he is privileged, but so are alot of people. Not easy achieving what he did.

efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is like the short bus version of R/P

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just wondering, cause I would have to say Bush has to be one of the worsttttttt presidents the U.S has ever had.
    i hope the secret service breaks down your door and PIITB to you.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆