WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Steroids vs Testosterone Boosters

Will someone explain to me the benefits of each of these. We all have heard of the harmfull effects of roids, but what could a testosterone booster do for someone?

I'm 20 years old and would be willing to wait a year if necessary.

Steroids
    Testosterone boosters
    Growth Hormones
    Last edited by WSU Tony; 12-29-2006 at 06:38 PM.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hit up the steroid forum and spend a year or two reading there.

I personally think that people should be a damn-near EXPERT on steroids before they even consider running a cycle. Test boosters are so-so... more or less for after a steroid cycle because hey, we're young. It's not going to do much by itself.

You can look in the Supplement forum for NHA stacks. They're pretty popular and younger fellas can use them with little to no sides. They are potent.

WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSU Tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if someone can help me out w/ nha stacks, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Registered User monolithdigital's Avatar
    monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monolithdigital has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, if you're at a point in your bodybuilding life that you actually need steroids to get any more gains, that would mean you already have a good size, great bf percent, immaculate diet and workouts, plus a good amount of spare time. I seriously doubt you have all that in a row.

Steroids really don't build muscle like a magic potion, they are for healing your muscles quicker (simplistic explanation, i know) so you can exercise more frequently and gain faster. If you aren't able to put in the crazy 2 times a day style intense workouts, you are really only wasting a very expensive proposition and causing a lot of damage to heart, kidneys and liver.

Trust me, get all your ducks in a row before you even concider either. And most of the testo boosters I have seen are snake oils anyway, its a common held truism that the only thing that adds testosterone is testosterone, and red meat.
    $lt type a personnel message &gt