Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    MellonCollie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know half of you will start hating, so neg rep away. I cant beleive u guys believe that that was done in 10 months. The way the chest is filled out, maturity of his muscles, thats not done in under a year, unless there was some serius HELP, which i hope there wasn't if hes only 16. Im not questioning whehter its him, im just saying that wasnt done under a year or it wasnt done clean. I mean come on, look at the ****ing month to month pics, and think, if its possible to ahve such priogress on a month to month basis - hardly. For proof consult month to month pictures of people who trains harder and longer, more professionally and in most cases you wont see much difference in 1 month progress pics. Unless they are on a cycle of course.

aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aDarkBorg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    theres no way hes 120lbs even if he doesnt train his legs.

A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aDarkBorg View Post
    theres no way hes 120lbs even if he doesnt train his legs.
    he is like 5 feet tall and is very small. I see people that are 6 feet tall and are 120. Just to put it into perspective he carries good weight for his size. If he was 6 feet tall he would be about 190-200 being that cut
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Colbert Report Ya Heard Right's Avatar
    Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    he is like 5 feet tall and is very small. I see people that are 6 feet tall and are 120. Just to put it into perspective he carries good weight for his size. If he was 6 feet tall he would be about 190-200 being that cut
    Yes you see those people who are that size at that height, but they didn't just pick up a weight 10 months ago!

one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2growon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vunguyen12,

Very inspiring pics you got there. Incredible really. I sent some friends my first month progress pics and although not as dramatic as yours they couldn't believe it either. I have a question, why did you go from Riptoe to 5x5 in just 2 months? Also when you switched to the 5x5 did you feel like it taxed you better or is a better all around workout? I know you bench and row twice a week and only shoulder press and deadlift once a week on the 5x5. The reason I ask is my legs and back are getting a killer work out, but my chest and arms just aren't feeling it. Again, nice job!

user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) user461782 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You have to gain way more weight man, only 117 lbs at the age of 16?

cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    how bout instead of just looking at a number...look at his body. If u saw the pics and he said he was 200lbs, he would look good, and if he said he was 90lbs he would look good...see what i'm saying mate, the number isnt important, the illusion is

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    you guys care so much about weight, i bet even more than your appearance.....Jeez

mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsunshine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job vunguyen12
    Very inspiring

Some of you think his change in appearance over the 10 month period is not possible but I think it is very possible. Think of it this way, he started at 93lbs and is now 117lbs. That's a 24lb gain. Some say that for every 10lbs you gain, your arms grow 1 inch. So if that were true, his arms should have grew 2.4 inches right? No. Since he has a smaller frame at 5'4", and doesn't train his legs hard, I don't see how his arms can't have grown 3 whole inches!

Also, it's not about how much you weigh, it's about your height-weight ratio. Compare a 6' guy and a 5'4" guy both weighing at 140lbs. The 6' one will look scrawny but the 5'4" will look massive.

Once again, great job vunguyen12

mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrsunshine View Post
    Great job vunguyen12
    Very inspiring

Some of you think his change in appearance over the 10 month period is not possible but I think it is very possible. Think of it this way, he started at 93lbs and is now 117lbs. That's a 24lb gain. Some say that for every 10lbs you gain, your arms grow 1 inch. So if that were true, his arms should have grew 2.4 inches right? No. Since he has a smaller frame at 5'4", and doesn't train his legs hard, I don't see how his arms can't have grown 3 whole inches!

Also, it's not about how much you weigh, it's about your height-weight ratio. Compare a 6' guy and a 5'4" guy both weighing at 140lbs. The 6' one will look scrawny but the 5'4" will look massive.

Once again, great job vunguyen12
    Ya great job, stop bashing him people

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure View Post
    as a digital editor and a fellow bodybuilder, i'd have to say am i the only one who seems to think this is not legit?
    yes you are.

you are also a liar.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats ur chest size in inches?
    Hello

r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r~iddick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work, I suggest hitting the lower back and lats harder. What weight were you prior to working out?

Brian Pepper's Arch enemy AlexT's Avatar
    AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress, keep it up!
    Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max.

Picture update:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1006736

Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Way_2_Skinny! is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    from month 4 to month 5 he absoultely exploded
    i think thats where the pictures become debatable
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

doubl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kungfuninja View Post
    but i think you should have stopped at month 4 or at least stayed at that weight.
    lmaooo, dear lord

funny stuff

yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** how did u do that??r u on steroids or something

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yaman View Post
    **** how did u do that??r u on steroids or something
    lmao...

eat right, take alot of supplements, and workout well....and ull c... + hes really short, so packing on muscle is easier than if u where 6'0 + tall...

anyways... amazing transformation i bet u must feel really good about ur self... i remember i used to be 6'1 at 15 and 130 lbs.... i would have to buy medium kids size shirts to fit them a little tight, even tho i looked rediculus i felt good @ that time... thankfully large MEN'S size shirts look like they wana explode when i put em on!! and im loving it good progress REPS
    Last edited by zrage; 01-11-2007 at 10:24 PM.

MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MellonCollie View Post
    I know half of you will start hating, so neg rep away. I cant beleive u guys believe that that was done in 10 months. The way the chest is filled out, maturity of his muscles, thats not done in under a year, unless there was some serius HELP, which i hope there wasn't if hes only 16. Im not questioning whehter its him, im just saying that wasnt done under a year or it wasnt done clean. I mean come on, look at the ****ing month to month pics, and think, if its possible to ahve such priogress on a month to month basis - hardly. For proof consult month to month pictures of people who trains harder and longer, more professionally and in most cases you wont see much difference in 1 month progress pics. Unless they are on a cycle of course.
    What you need to realize is that he's very short, and hence requires much less time to fill out his frame than say compared to a 6ft+ person.

Or maybe your right.

yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) yaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So would a smaller person have more strength than a taller person if they both started out the same in proportion and both made the same gains in proportion to height and frame??

take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take it easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    yeah reminds me of the mouse without its myostatin gene that grew huge muscles (at right below compared to a normal mouse)

man im reading about myostatin now, its amazing. i wonder if myostatin inhibitors will be the next big thing with athletes?

check out this german baby who was born without the inhibitors, i wonder what he will look like as an adult.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5278028/

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
    man im reading about myostatin now, its amazing. i wonder if myostatin inhibitors will be the next big thing with athletes?

check out this german baby who was born without the inhibitors, i wonder what he will look like as an adult.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5278028/
    imagine him + roids lol
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd want that baby to be my bodyguard

vunguyen...are u a genetic freak or something??

ak2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very odd looking physique. Not one for aesthetics.

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More back work is needed.

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice work

vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ndg v2 View Post
    More back work is needed.
    yeah, i agree.......but lately there's a pain in my lower back. It been about a week now. The pain has lessen, but its still there everytime i bend or deadlift. Should i rest awhile and take some medicine??

tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome upper. Cannot praise enough. You have a very defined abdominal region as well, however it looks some-what out of propertion with your exploding chest muscles .

If you are suffering from joint pains, I recommend taking some glucosamine. However, if its muscle related, then simply train the area more (I would imagine it being your back as you mention) within limits because it might not be as strong yet.
    Last edited by tehk; 01-25-2007 at 03:53 PM.

vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tehk View Post
    Awesome upper. Cannot praise enough. You have a very defined abdominal region as well, however it looks some-what out of propertion with your exploding chest muscles .

If you are suffering from joint pains, I recommend taking some glucosamine. However, if its muscle related, then simply train the area more (I would imagine it being your back as you mention) within limits because it might not be as strong yet.
    how do i know if its a joint pain or muscle pain? ....so should i rest until the pain goes away or should i train my lower back now to strenghten it?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast