Thread: Hydroxycut

sokratis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Hydroxycut

Guys, guys, I've just been reading the supplements war section of the forum and saw that you critisized Hydroxycut & Xenadrine etc. as being too expensive. I'm just thinking of buying some Hydroxycut from a local drugstore. I'm 18. Do you know how much I buy the 240 caps bottle of Hydroxycut? 79 euros (80 dollars)!!!!!!!!! So I believe I need to be really sure before I buy some If I don't want to regret it!!!

Please don's start telling me about buying it from the bb.com store because neither I have a credit card nor I think e-commerce is safe.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO FOR HYDROXYCUT??
    Greece - Country of the Olympics

$Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) $Big Pimpin$ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah go for it if you want. I just take a 1 cap like 20 minutes before I work out I dont use it for fat loss really. I got a 120 count bottle and it has lasted me since about september till now using it this way. I only paid $19.50 or so for it.
    5' 11" 213lbs 18 years old measurements circa Nov 2002
    Biceps 17"
    Neck 17 1/4"
    Quad 24"
    More measurements to come
    Deadlift 440lbs for now
    Bench 270lbs getting better

*WiNgS*2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

ha, you got screwed! i paid £49 for 210caps!

sokratis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What? you paid 49 pounds? what's that ... around 65-70 euros? What's the difference?
    Greece - Country of the Olympics

*WiNgS*2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by sokratis
    What? you paid 49 pounds? what's that ... around 65-70 euros? What's the difference?
    the difference is.... 49 sounds cheaper than 70

Clayzinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ttt
    "Everybody wants to be a Champion but not many want to do what it takes to be one. No one wants to be a Champion more than I. Today I ran stairs, I ran on the beach, I lifted weights, I trained Jiu Jitsu and I am just getting back from Judo. The others train a little bit and say that they are preparing themselves, but they are kidding themselves. Not me I ran after it and I do it twice. And someone is going to have to pay for that ! ! ! ! Now, I just want to see who is going to put his ass on the line and who is going to run away, because I am going to be there to test them . . . ."
    — Statement made by Saulo Ribeiro to Kid Peligro on July 7th at 9:00 PM.

"The difference between the more advanced techniques and the basics is the basics work more often." -Rickson Gracie

When your not training, someone else is. Kick your ass...