Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Levrone, Nasser, and Cormier.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Calfmaster View Post
    This isn't a recent photo, but I can't find the one time refering too. You can see though if he actually did actually lack the myostatin gene his bf would be much lower then this and would be closer to his comp size. Realize in this photo it's likely he is working out with weights still, and is obviously doing some sort of trainning.

Example of a cow that lacks the myostatin gene

Example of a human baby that lacks the myostatin gene
    do you have any pics of an adult human with that disorder??

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arnold
    LeVrone
    Cormier
    Padilla
    Dillett
    Paris
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    do you have any pics of an adult human with that disorder??
    Flex Wheeler supposively... and i'm sure you have seen plenty pics of him
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.

pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    Arnold
    LeVrone
    Cormier
    Padilla
    Dillett
    Paris
    Are you just bias with Arnold? Come on arnold had no wheels and back, when I think of arnold I see great bicep, chest and calves thats it. Other than that I think he is the most popular bbing of all time thats it.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pumpet View Post
    Are you just bias with Arnold? Come on arnold had no wheels and back, when I think of arnold I see great bicep, chest and calves thats it. Other than that I think he is the most popular bbing of all time thats it.
    I can see where Bob is coming from

Arnold may not have had the best wheels and back, but if you look at the detail and insertion points he definatly had potential. I dont think we ever seen Arnold at his absolute peak potential. Obviously I wasnt around but I would bet Arnolds training tended to focus on certain bodyparts while others simply were given 2nd rate treatment. Im sure he worked hard at everything, but I doubt he put as much effort and concentration on delt raises and barbell rows as he did bench and concentration curls. Arnolds lats were incredibly low, his quads had exclent shape and also great insertions. The muscles themselves overall had a very appealing look to the even when they were overly developed.

I tend to believe if Arnold had focused on everything equally and brought weak points up to todays standards that he would have been even better then he already was.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    also don't forget arnold didn't train to build all year round, his weight would fluctuate a lot. In interviews you would see him huge and then a little later in the year alot smaller. If he trained like people day I think he would have surpassed what he achieved back in the day by a lot. I mean cmon it took him 8 weeks to prepare for the 1980 olympia and he he came in with a decent build, imagine if he prepared 365 days instead of 60.

StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

greg valentino...
    "You set yoself on fire... you're still not as hot as me"
    Vision (Mind Right)

cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats the go with people saying Ronnie had a fast rise and thus great genetics?

check out his contest history...thats a lot of competing till he broke thru for some big wins, in late 90's. He is awrsome tho

2006 Mr. Olympia - 2nd
    2005 Mr. Olympia - 1st
    2004 Mr. Olympia - 1st
    2003 Mr. Olympia - 1st
    2002 Grand Prix Holland - 1st
    2002 Mr. Olympia - 1st
    2001 New Zealand Grand Prix -- 1st
    2001 Mr. Olympia -- 1st
    2001 Arnold Classic -- 1st
    2000 JOE WEIDER'S WORLD PRO CUP - 1st
    2000 Grand Prix England - 1st
    2000 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st
    1999 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 1st
    1999 IFBB Joe Weiders Pro World -- 1st
    1999 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st
    1998 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 1st
    1997 IFBB Arnold Classic -- 4th
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Czech Republic -- 4th
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 5th
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Finland -- 3rd
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 5th
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Hungary -- 6th
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Russia -- 1st
    1997 IFBB Grand Prix Spain --7th
    1997 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational -- 3rd
    1997 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 9th
    1997 IFBB San Jose Pro Invitational -- 6th
    1996 IFBB Grand Prix England -- 5th
    1996 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 5th
    1996 IFBB Grand Prix Spain -- 5th
    1996 IFBB Night of Champions -- 2nd
    1996 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 6th
    1995 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th
    1995 IFBB Grand Prix Russia -- 6th
    1995 IFBB Grand Prix Ukraine -- 3rd
    1995 IFBB Night of Champions -- 3rd
    1995 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 11th
    1994 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 15th
    1993 IFBB Chicago Pro Invitational -- 6th
    1993 IFBB Grand Prix France -- 4th
    1993 IFBB Grand Prix Germany -- 6th
    1993 IFBB Niagara Falls Pro Invitational -- 6th
    1991 NPC Nationals -- 4th Heavyweight
    1991 IFBB World Amateur Championships -- 1st Heavyweight
    1990 NPC Nationals -- 3rd Heavyweight
    1990 Mr. Texas -- 1st Heavyweight & Overall

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrongT View Post
    greg valentino...

loooooooooooled at this
    "Only The Strong Survive"

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    also don't forget arnold didn't train to build all year round, his weight would fluctuate a lot. In interviews you would see him huge and then a little later in the year alot smaller. If he trained like people day I think he would have surpassed what he achieved back in the day by a lot. I mean cmon it took him 8 weeks to prepare for the 1980 olympia and he he came in with a decent build, imagine if he prepared 365 days instead of 60.
    Good point. Also, don't forget about the drugs as well. I don't think Arnold cycled during his off season, so he definately could of improved. But if you look at Arnold young, he was incredibly strong and did have an amazing build at his age.

And for back in his day, he was probably the only other guy that had a back that could rival Franco's. And yea, his legs sucked, but pretty much everyone elses sucked and he did give it the second hand treatment. His delts did suck though, and his lats weren't that prominant, so he had a lot to improve on.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lee Priest, Just look at this pic

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow strong photoshop.

Originally Posted by mesomorphv View Post

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When were talking genetics, we have to take a few things into consideration:

1. Overall shape and proportion (wide shoulders, small waist, etc)

2. Ability to put on muscle through weights

3. Ability to put on muscle through AAS.

4. Ability to diet down and dial in on gameday.

5. Ability to hide flaws and maximize physique on stage.

When you factor all this in, I would narrow it down between LeVrone and Arnold as having the best genetics based on their ability to respond to drugs and training.

Arnold...we've all seen pics of him looking "skinny" in the off season and looking like he weighs 275 lbs. on stage despite being under 230 lbs. at his best at 6'2.

LeVrone...I PERSONALLY have sen Kevin go from looking about as far away from a champion as you could get...to almost winning the Olympia (should have) 12 weeks later. OTHER pro's loked at this guy in awe, at his ability to respond and prepare.
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would not be surprised if a guy i no has the mutated myostatin gene. the guy has never worked out, picked up a weight or though about nutrition and he has amazing development and his bodyfat is extremerly low. he even has the separation between the two biceps. i convinced him to come to the gym with me once and i couldnt believe how strong he was for someone who hadnt trained before. he was pretty much as strong as me (almost) but he weighs a fair bit less than me and is a couple of inches shorter. the only problem he has is his structure. fairly narrow shoulders, high calves. he also has the most amazing vascularity and massive forearms ive even seen on someone his age.

is there somwhere he can get tested?
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StrongT View Post
    greg valentino...
    have u seen pics of him when he was younger, he actually was pretty darn good

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Colemans#1 View Post
    i would not be surprised if a guy i no has the mutated myostatin gene. the guy has never worked out, picked up a weight or though about nutrition and he has amazing development and his bodyfat is extremerly low. he even has the separation between the two biceps. i convinced him to come to the gym with me once and i couldnt believe how strong he was for someone who hadnt trained before. he was pretty much as strong as me (almost) but he weighs a fair bit less than me and is a couple of inches shorter. the only problem he has is his structure. fairly narrow shoulders, high calves. he also has the most amazing vascularity and massive forearms ive even seen on someone his age.

Trust me your friend doesn't have it. The baby in the photo above was able to lift more then 20lb in a lateral rasing movement with EACH hands at less then a year old. Someone with this sort of genetic mutation > from birth < would of have been noticed.
    Your friend just sounds like he has good genetics for bodybuilding, im sure every single pro out there was equally or more impressive then your friend at the same age - and none of them have this extremely rare genetic mutation.

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me your friend doesn't have it. The baby in the photo above was able to lift more then 20lb in a lateral rasing movement with EACH hands at less then a year old. Someone with this sort of genetic mutation > from birth < would of have been noticed.
    Your friend just sounds like he has good genetics for bodybuilding, im sure every single pro out there was equally or more impressive then your friend at the same age - and none of them have this extremely rare genetic mutation.
    How old is this baby now?Do we have some pics?

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think most humans with this condition dont live very long
    exceeding any and all expectations

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow bad photoshop
    ..,__,
    .(o,o)
    <.....>
    --"-"---

Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_G1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would go with Levrone or Dillet. Levrone barely worked out in his day, and im convinced did paul dillet a set of curls once in 1992
    "I keep a bottle of testosterone sitting on a triple-layer bench shirt in the back of my gym, but I have yet to see it bench 5 pounds"

-louie simmons

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Colemans#1 View Post

lol how big can he be if your a 'fair bit' heavier than him and your 160?

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That doesn't figure either, or flex would have been ridiculously strong. A baby doesnt have very much leverage working against those short arms for side laterals. Of course it's steal a feat but your argument doesn't make sense.

ps. i've read several articles saying before many of top pro bbers have the gene deficiency. we all know the average person can be juiced to the gills and not have the genetic potential to reach pro size, which is what that gene is dictating.

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    That doesn't figure either, or flex would have been ridiculously strong.
    Read my posts again ...I said flex did NOT have it....

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big_G1986 View Post
    I would go with Levrone or Dillet. Levrone barely worked out in his day, and im convinced did paul dillet a set of curls once in 1992

yeah levrone just got huge and ripped up... by just sitting down with 10 lb dumbbells he bought from wallmart and doing pollates while eating nachos.

scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

well then let me show you

Originally Posted by pumpet View Post

if you dont think with todays training and nutrition and drugs that arnold would not haved been alot better, then you dont think much before you type.
    yep this back is real weak in 1973. huh 33 years of advancement will help him out. you sure know your bodybuilding...
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    lol how big can he be if your a 'fair bit' heavier than him and your 160?
    im alot taller than him more than a few inches

How old is this baby now?Do we have some pics?
    i read about him when he was born. the most recent reports ive heard about him is that his name was never disclosed or his location. he is twice as strong as kids his age with half the bodyfat

Read my posts again ...I said flex did NOT have it....
    You simply don't know that. But you can safely say if any humans do, you are gonna find it's WAAAAAAY more common per 100 pro bodybuilders than it is your average joe, for obvious reasons.

banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banklocater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Listen Rik. You are not a geneticist. Quit trying to argue your point, you have seen the cow and the baby. Neither lift weights. So a human with this condition would look like a bodybuilder without ever having lifted weights.

There is no pro that does not lift weights.