Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Welcome To the JUNGLE!! Outside Backer's adding More BAD ASS MASS!!!!!

They said it was impossible, They said " there's no way he can add more BAD ASS MASS!" Well screw the naysayers. **** has made it Possible Welcome to the Jungle! Enter at your Own risk, Leave the women and children at home, Its Time to party.

BAD ASS MASS™ 60 caps Pro-Anabolic Matrix -

Bad Ass Mass™ is designed to support serious mass gain through the most effective pro-anabolic pathways.

1. Stimulate muscle AR’s for enhanced protein synthesis and tissue repair.
    2. Bind SHBG to increase levels of free testosterone.
    3. Increase LH/FSH to maximize output of natural testosterone.
    4. Increase glycogen retention and optimize internal hydration levels.
    5. Support superior protein synthesis through modulation of transcription factors.
    6. Inhibits excessive cortisol levels for an anti-catabolic effect.
    7. Promote recovery of the neuromuscular matrix.
    8. Provide superior results either in a synergistic stack or as a standalone supplement

What’s In It?

Naturally, our design was intended to have a synergistic effect in that one compound’s actions amplifies the others. (I am sure some can think of comparisons to this important point of design)

The result is a synergistic Pro-hypertrophic from **** featuring an Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex. (Get the name Jungle Warfare™ yet?)

Mormordica Chirantia Extract

We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)

Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran

We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract

Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The **** Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.

Put it all together and Jungle Warfare™ becomes the new generation in health and performance optimization.

I want to Thank ALR for allowing me to test this stack. I was lucky enough to try Mass fx Hyperdrol Before its release a few months back and Now I get to make a fair Unbiased opinion in comparison of the 2. Fortunately for me All the gains and size i picked up from the previous stack stayed with me which has me very eager to run this stack.

Brief Introduction

I need no intro , To eliminate boredom Ill get down to the point. 28 yrs old, Married with a kid. Im in the Us Airforce right now im in the Honorguard and I play Outside Linebacker for a semi-pro football team in my area going into my 7th season in the semi pro ranks and my 21st season overall ( god im old)

Current Training Split

For 1.5 yrs Ive trained DC style, Im a person who needs change from time to time. So after taking one full week off of training ( it started december 24th) Im gonna pick right up on day 1 of this log in the new year using the Power / Rep Range / Shock Method by Eric Broser.

Current Supplementation

Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria ( im coming close to the end of this log, Both Parties are aware of the simultanious logs)

**** Lypolotic WHey ( before and after protein)
    Designer Sustain ( wake up and Night Night Protein)

Isatori Eat smart MRP ( My all in one need a extra meal protein)

iSatori Hblocker (Preworkout with add Cee)
    Scivation Xtend (for during workout)
    Waxy Maize starch with bcaa's cee and glut for right after last rep
    cAmphobolic

Nutrition

i take in close 5200 cals a day with the majority coming in the form of protein. SHAKES tuna steaks, chicken breasts, turkey, eggs and egg salad . stuff i can mix and eat with me all day while im on the road doing military funerals

Tons of fruit and green beans alot of my carbs come on leg day and days I do deadlifts

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.0 gallons because im always thirsty

Short Term Goal: Iver decided to start my cut til after this one final run at 230lbs. I want one more good month to 2 months bulking to reach my fat weight before I cut for the spring/summer. I want to come into this football season as strong as ever SO I can afford to really pound the weights Looking to dead lift 505 im close to 475 now.

Long Term Goal: 230 - 235lbs solid for spring time just in time for semi pro ball But My Maing goals are power, with Power the size will come. I want the numbers to move up. Its all about numbers. deadlift squat bench i need to move some numbers.

Supp History

Im sure im missing some But
    :Ive pretty much taken everything thats been talked about on this board.

NItric Oxide supps-
    4-nitro tropic

noxplode
    superpump250
    supercharge
    Dymatize expand
    Shock Therepy

Creatines-
    iSatori CEXL
    Mono
    green bulge
    omega thunder
    Storm

Recovery /BCAA's
    Scivation Xtend
    Epic Nutrition 8 beta anabol

Bulk Bcaa's
    Bulk Lueicine

proteins-
    Custom blends from true protein

syntrax nectar
    ergopharm GF-pro
    ON whey
    iSatori eat smart
    vp2
    True Protien

multis-

Now Adam
    Animal pak

Misc.-
    Mass fx
    Hyperdol
    ergomax
    maxlmg
    pheradrol
    M1t
    Prostanzalol
    reboundxt
    Activate
    Trib
    Bulk Maca
    Bulk Powerfull
    Bulk Mauria Puama

Past logs and reviews
    MassFX Hyperdrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908453

EPIC's 4-NitroTROPIC
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=938079
    Millenium sports Kreaceps Citruvol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=865828
    Review of GF pro BLUEBERRY
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=848053
    ErgoPharm Mass meal Bananna creme
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=848165
    Anagen review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=750877
    Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=985438

Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok these Pics suck ass but here are before Pics, yes I need a tan. and yes i havent workedout in a week and No I have no Idea how to pose

6'3
    224lbs
    Tanita scale is showing 14.3% b/f with a 58% total body water
    Personal best

Squat Ive never maxed My current last set is 375 for 4 and 230 for 20 is my widow maker
    Dead lift is 475
    Bench was 375 wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back now maybe 335 i havent really maxed inawhile

My shoulders are my worst body part so ill be really trying hard to bring them up
    My back is by far the best and strongest attribute followed by my arms basically cuz of my triceps

all in all I hate the way i look in the winter but ohwell

Biceps are cold flex 17.25 inches
    Quads Cold Flex are 26 inches

Quads ( yes My cock was coming thru on my boxers No Des you cant have the original you can DVS

Last edited by Outside backer; 12-27-2006 at 06:16 PM.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    WOW, Nice start to the log!!!!!!!! I guess I have to stay home since im a girl huh lol

Unless you think you can hang

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Unless you think you can hang
    Well......well......... Ill be starting a log on the 2nd of Jan, we will see who has made the most progress by April 1st I cant use BAM or Restore but I have a nice stack lined up with AMMO

* i cant lose to a girl, i cant lose to a girl *

its my mantra

krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice log man! Ill be following
    6'2

Well It looks like today is Day 1 Jan 1-2007 the start of a New year and New Mass. Today Is also day 1 of p /rr /s ive taken a full week off from the gym and have read researched and asked. I think Ive laid out a good routine to start. Please feel free to critque. Eric if you see this Id love to have some feedback

WEEK 1 POWER

Workout1
    CHEST
    Incline DB - 4x4-6
    Flat BP - 3x4-6
    Weighted dips - 2x4-6
    TRICEPS
    Close grip Decline BP - 3x4-6
    Cable Easy bar pull downs - 2x4-6
    One arm pull downs - 2x4-6

Workout2
    BACK
    Lat Pull downs - 4x4-6
    Bent over Rows - 3x4-6
    Dead lifts - 2x4-6
    Straight Arm Pull downs - 2x4-6
    BICEPS
    Hammer Curls - 4x4-6
    Incline curls - 3x4-6
    Concentration curls - 3x4-6

Workout3
    LEGS
    Squats - 4x4-6
    Leg press - 4x4-6
    Calf Raises - 3x4-6
    Leg Curls or stiff legged deads 3 x4-6

SHOULDERS
    BB Upright rows 4x4-6
    Seated side raises 4x4-6
    Smith Machine behind the neck 3x 4-6
    Front raises 2x4-6
    Shrugs 3x4-6

WEEK 2 REP RANGE

Workout1
    CHEST
    Incline DB - 4x7-9
    Flat BP - 3x10-12
    Incline cable Fly’s - 2x13-15
    TRICEPS
    Pushdowns 4x7-9
    Rope Pull downs 3x10-12
    Single arm pull downs 2x13-15

Workout2
    BACK
    V-Bar PD - 4x7-9
    Seated Rows 3x10-12
    Bent over rows - 3x13-15
    Dead lifts - 2x13-15

BICEPS
    BB Curls - 4x7-9
    Concentration Curls - 3x10-12
    Incline Curls - 2x13-15

Workout3
    LEGS
    Leg Press - 3x10-12
    Squats - 4x7-9
    Standing Calf raises - 2x 13-15

SHOULDERS
    Arnold press - 4x7-9
    Cable front raises - 3x10-12
    Cable side raises - 2x13-15

WEEK 3 SHOCK
    Workout1
    CHEST
    Drop set Incline DB press 2x8-10 drop 6-8 drop 4-6
    Superset Cable crossovers/Flat Smith Machine press 2x8-10
    Dips 2x8-10
    TRICEPS
    Drop sets Close grip decline BP - 2x8-10, drop 8-10. drop 6-8
    Superset Easy bar Pull downs / One arm pull downs - 2x8 of each

Workout2
    BACK
    Superset Lat Pull downs/Hammer grip Pull-ups - 2x8-10 of each
    Drop set seated rows - 2x8-10
    BICEPS
    Superset BB curls/Hammer curls 2x8-10
    X-rep Incline Hammer curls 2x8-10
    Drop set concentration curls 2x8-10, drop 6-8

Workout 3
    LEGS
    STILL DECIDING WHAT TO DO FOR LEGS.SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!
    Im thinking Drop sets on leg press 8-10 6-8 4-6
    super sets of front squats with leg extensions
    single leg hammy curls

SHOULDERS
    Drop set Arnold press 2x8-10, drop 6-8
    Superset bent over db raies / Front raises
    Drop set Seated Side Raises 2x8-10. drop 6-8

Okey Dokey First Off I will not annotate warm ups in the log,. it isnt necessary so all lifts are after warm up

Day 1

I woke up at 7am to take my first dose of BAM and JW I had 2 scoop of sustain and back to bed til 10.
    10am 2 bowls of Bananna nut crunch glass of OJ with leucine
    11 am 20 oz of water
    12pm 1 serving of Hblocker and off to the gym
    1230 Gym Time.

Music Today SLIPKNOT - Before I forget

Now Im accustomed to DC training for the last 1.5 yrs QUick explosive reps little rest and move on. I havent anything with this type of volume in awhile. Well Let me say this. My ass was kicked right off the bat.

Thoughts - It's cold Dark Rainy day, I was up late I drank but not alot. Just the opposite of what a day 1 should be, But ill get thru it

Chest
    Incline DB - press 4 sets of 6 reps 95lb DB's Its so strange to rest 2-3 minutes. i recover so fast that it was kind of annoying but nice. After these 4 sets My typical routine would be another BP so when I went to flat bench I was just about tapped lol
    Flat Bench - 255lbs 3 sets of 5 I knew this would be a struggle I was already pouring sweat and Im not acustom to this obviously .
    High Cable Cross overs 70lbs 2 sets of 6

TRICEPS

CLose Grip Decline 195lbs 3 sets of 6 reps
    Straight Bar cable Press down 150lb stack plus a 25lb plate 2 sets of 6
    Single Hand reverse grip pulldown 50lb 2 sets of 6

I was soaked, sweating like no other. pumped all over my body It was very liberating. Im gonna be sore as **** tomm. I finished off with 3 sets of incline sit ups for 12 reps and left.

After My last rep I ound down some Backer recovery formula ( TM) Waxy Maize Creatine Bcaa and CM precise ration as to not equal more then 30% total additions from here on out today It will be called Backer recovery drink .

I came home about 35 min later had 2 scoops of **** Lypolatic Whey with a table spoon of Honey and 1/2 cup of steel cut oats ( i finally found these yesterday I was so pumped)

I think during my workouts Im gonna add my xtend or a bcaa formula to drink .
    Ive also taken my second dose of JW and Im about to eat some tuna

Tonight is Chicken breast Unless I feel like going out for steak

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Quads ( yes My cock was coming thru on my boxers No Des you cant have the original you can DVS
    !!!!!!!!!!
    how much do you have to hide??!!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well It looks like today is Day 1 Jan 1-2007 the start of a New year and New Mass. Today Is also day 1 of p /rr /s ive taken a full week off from the gym and have read researched and asked. I think Ive laid out a good routine to start. Please feel free to critque. Eric if you see this Id love to have some feedback

WEEK 1 POWER

Workout1
    CHEST
    Incline DB - 4x4-6
    Flat BP - 3x4-6
    Weighted dips - 2x4-6
    TRICEPS
    Close grip Decline BP - 3x4-6
    Cable Easy bar pull downs - 2x4-6
    One arm pull downs - 2x4-6

Workout2
    BACK
    Lat Pull downs - 4x4-6
    Bent over Rows - 3x4-6
    Dead lifts - 2x4-6
    Straight Arm Pull downs - 2x4-6
    BICEPS
    Hammer Curls - 4x4-6
    Incline curls - 3x4-6
    Concentration curls - 3x4-6

Workout3
    LEGS
    Squats - 4x4-6
    Leg press - 4x4-6
    Calf Raises - 3x4-6
    Leg Curls or stiff legged deads 3 x4-6

SHOULDERS
    BB Upright rows 4x4-6
    Seated side raises 4x4-6
    Smith Machine behind the neck 3x 4-6
    Front raises 2x4-6
    Shrugs 3x4-6

WEEK 2 REP RANGE

Workout1
    CHEST
    Incline DB - 4x7-9
    Flat BP - 3x10-12
    Incline cable Fly’s - 2x13-15
    TRICEPS
    Pushdowns 4x7-9
    Rope Pull downs 3x10-12
    Single arm pull downs 2x13-15

Workout2
    BACK
    V-Bar PD - 4x7-9
    Seated Rows 3x10-12
    Bent over rows - 3x13-15
    Dead lifts - 2x13-15

BICEPS
    BB Curls - 4x7-9
    Concentration Curls - 3x10-12
    Incline Curls - 2x13-15

Workout3
    LEGS
    Leg Press - 3x10-12
    Squats - 4x7-9
    Standing Calf raises - 2x 13-15

SHOULDERS
    Arnold press - 4x7-9
    Cable front raises - 3x10-12
    Cable side raises - 2x13-15

WEEK 3 SHOCK
    Workout1
    CHEST
    Drop set Incline DB press 2x8-10 drop 6-8 drop 4-6
    Superset Cable crossovers/Flat Smith Machine press 2x8-10
    Dips 2x8-10
    TRICEPS
    Drop sets Close grip decline BP - 2x8-10, drop 8-10. drop 6-8
    Superset Easy bar Pull downs / One arm pull downs - 2x8 of each

Workout2
    BACK
    Superset Lat Pull downs/Hammer grip Pull-ups - 2x8-10 of each
    Drop set seated rows - 2x8-10
    BICEPS
    Superset BB curls/Hammer curls 2x8-10
    X-rep Incline Hammer curls 2x8-10
    Drop set concentration curls 2x8-10, drop 6-8

Workout 3
    LEGS
    STILL DECIDING WHAT TO DO FOR LEGS.SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!
    Im thinking Drop sets on leg press 8-10 6-8 4-6
    super sets of front squats with leg extensions
    single leg hammy curls

SHOULDERS
    Drop set Arnold press 2x8-10, drop 6-8
    Superset bent over db raies / Front raises
    Drop set Seated Side Raises 2x8-10. drop 6-8

Great looking set-up and log mate...
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!
    how much do you have to hide??!!
    im half italian if that helps

Ok so a wrench really got tossed into My gears today

I missed the gym because I had to go to North Carolina to perform a funeral today so looks like its wednes thru and fri 3 days straight

since I didnt notate yesterday

Current weight 224.2 body fat is showing 13.7% total body water 58.8% i pull all my measurements from My Tanita scale so take the bf and water for a grain of salt. if my water had been at 57% i woulda shower higer on b/f scale

ill update weight every 7 days

I want to remind everyone today was a day of mouring I hope we all tooka moment of silence for the late president ford

Hopefully Next year Ill be on the white house in the honor guard as well

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...itol.cnn&wm=10
    Last edited by Outside backer; 01-02-2007 at 02:09 PM.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking good man.

Subscribes!@#
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Day: 3

Today is a day off for me, so i got some great sleep last night.

However i did wake up with a slight headache today, but it eventually went away.

Ok on to the goods.

0830 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with Honey and a scoop of **** lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
    0900 20 oz of water. Man im thirsty as hell today and last night too. I must have drank a gallon last night, but didnt piss very much over night.

0930 @ scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and im off to the gym

1000 Gym time. Today is back Bi's and forearms
    Music is Trust Company /aka amity Lane

Lat Pull Downs 213.5 x 6 223.5 x6 233.5 x6 243.5 x6

I There are 2 3.5lb cylinders at the top of the lat rack I added 1 today the first 2 sets at 213 and 223 where way too light so next week they are upped

Bent Over Cable Rows 150lb stack 3 sets of 6

This was way too light so I worked on speed im gonna drop this and go to db or machine rows

Dead lifts 315 x6 325 x 4

I'm kind of pissed at the low weight I was hoping tp pull at least 365 but once i got to the first set i knew i wouldnt pull 365 for 6 today still adjusting to new routine

Straight arm pull downs 120 stack x6 for 2 sets

I love doing these for some reason they hit my lats and add to a great pump

Hammer Curls 55x6 60x6 65x6 65x5

again the first set of 55 was unnecesary ill start with 60 next time

Incline DB curls 45lb x6 45 x6 45x6

i decided to not do concentration curls today im gonna use them for drop sets

forearm wrist curls 35lb db 3 sets of 10

Reflections was the song that hit me good today

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man log is looking great and so are those numbers very nice
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 01-03-2007 at 10:37 AM.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Days 5-7 seem to be good for others, lets see what it does for you !

Today starts my 9th year of serious training. I was a new years resolution guy back in 1998. Along the way ive hit several bumps , made a million mistakes and learned alot. I was never very big. My biggest in highschool was 173lbs. But I graduated at 162lbs prob soaking wet.

My max bench My senior yr of HS was 205lbs i dont even think I had a max squat and i struggled curling 30lb dbs I knew nothing about training Just what my football coaches told me. I thought more was better and I didnt have the luxury of message boards or great tasting protein or top notch supps as we do today.

Back then protein was terrrible chalk that barely mixed in a blender, Creatine mono was so new everyone thought it was cancer causing. I would do 20 sets of chest work to never get bigger. I barely trained legs lots of dumb **** lol

it wasnt until 2000 time frame when i started playing semi pro football that i began to really get serious. Nutrition , supps, diet and training Ill never forget my first 225lb bench press I was now with the big boys lol, 315 was even a bigger milestone. same with squatting and deadlifting.

I couldnt wait to get to 190lbs. I thought 190 would be awesome. Then at 190 I thought 200lb is a great mark. to say your 200lbs makes u sound like a house lol. then ****i it 215 is good size for a free safety. **** that 225 is nice for a Strang safety. Hell 230 and outside backer that is where I want to be. things like 1-ad and andro's were a god send to skinny hard gainers like me

After losing 30lbs in basic training and starting over at 195 in 2004 my world was crushed. all that hard work and effort gone its been a long 3 years back but im right back to where i left off and I think ive finally reached my ideal size. How do I know? I cant find clothes to fit, food is more expensive since i eat more. and last I cant find any of my ****in favorite clothes to fit lol. I used to only rock Hollister clothes but after last weeks debacle of spending 4 hrs trying to use my 100.00 gift card only to find the pant are too tight in the quads and the biggest shirts look painted on i was sad yet happy

reflections. I reflected today

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Days 5-7 seem to be good for others, lets see what it does for you !

That would be nice, My experience with Hyperdrol / Mass fx was the first 2 weeks were slow going weeks 3 and 4 began to kick my ass then it ended. 8 weeks on mass hyper woulda been insane.,

stay tuned....................

Day: 4

I did not sleep very well last night, I have no idea why but i was very lethargic this morning. I only had a color posting to perform at 0900 so i was in the gym by 0930.

Just some thoughts early on. Im sore as a mother ****er. I mean no joke, i havent been this sore since I started lifting. My traps are fried as is My upper middle back. My tri's are experiencing some DOMS still.

Today was shoulders. Since this is a laggin BP I dedicated a day just for shoulders to help bring them up to par. I dunno why but they dont grow and dont strengthen worth a hell.

Also to note. I have a full long day tommarow on the road so leg day will be moved to saturday.

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 3 bowls of Bananna Nut crunch and a scoop of **** lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
    0700 20 oz of water. Man im still thirsty as hell today. Even during my workout and all day Ive been really putting back alot of water

0930 2 scoops of hblocker and 1 scoop of leucine and gymtime

0945 Gym time. Today is Shoulders
    Music is Trust Company /aka amity Lane

BarBell Upright rows 95 x 6 105 x6 115 x6 115 x6

I havent done these in years, They hurt like a bitch, joint pain not muscle when I go heavy

Seated Side lateral raises 25x6 30x6 35x6 35x6

I havent done these sitting down in a long while as well. I really enjoyed doing these

Seated Arnold Press 50x6 55x6 60x6

lol more new workouts for me I havent done arnold presses in years I absolutely loved doing these

Front Raises 25x6 30x6

no thoughts I do know I was pumped in my shoulders very nicely during these

I didnt do shrugs today as I had planned seeing as mMy traps are killing me today I didnt feel it was necessary

I did 15 minutes of Precor afterrwards just to pick off an addition 150 cals to help with the freakin pizza I ate last night. Im so pissed but its been a while and I had to eat some at the neighbors house

One thing to point out, Im gonna try to get a pic shortly, My Muscle fullness across my chest and bi's all day has been very pleasent. the veins that portrude out of my upper chest are very visable and it looks as if I just did pushups.

I feel very full prob from all the water but the veinyness is nice

Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100) Dr. Pepper is not very well liked. (-100)
    compare it to massssssssss fx`

The pump and fullness are expected and normal NOW, stop talking about Banana Nut Crunch cereal its my favorite and I cant have it I could eat a whole box no prob

Im not sure why your joints are all hurting like this, you seem to have a real bad case of it, others are not reporting this, this early anyway. You are eating carbs so that cannot be it. Lets wait and see !

no my shoulders just suck its not any supp. its from 20 + years of football and heavy barbell benmching i assume. the pain only come with upright rows

I cant make any comparison to mass fx or HD just yet its wayy too soon. first week is like a primer

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Joe have you ever heard the song Seziure of Power?

Check this video out, the background music is Seziure of Power http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1LJ_srRn8

That song never fails to get my pumped at the gym.
    Last edited by BigNorwegian; 01-04-2007 at 06:40 PM.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

no my shoulders just suck its not any supp. its from 20 + years of football and heavy barbell benmching i assume. the pain only come with upright rows

I cant make any comparison to mass fx or HD just yet its wayy too soon. first week is like a primer

I LOVE football I go nuts watching games !

Originally Posted by BigNorwegian View Post
    Hey Joe have you ever heard the song Seziure of Power?

Check this video out, the background music is Seziure of Power http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1LJ_srRn8

That song never fails to get my pumped at the gym.
    what a perfect song to get ready to ****in squat. im a music fanatic. i listen to almost all kinds that **** sounded great! good find, now im gonna search for the mp3

Day: 6

Again I did not sleep very well last night, I just cant stay asleep for a full night, i wake up often so this morning I was very lethargic. so if anyone has any ideas to better sleep please chime in Im out of gaba and valerian root doesnt do jack. I was on the road today but was lucky enough to be back by 430pm so I got to hit legs today..

Now I Love leg day, I mean its like waiting to have sex Its very wierd I look forward and I am actually adicted to the pain and struggle. Its like when i was getting piercings and tattoo's I loved the pain for some reason. No i dont cut myself it was just a crazy yearning so leg day is just that for me.

Ok on to the goods.

0930 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with honey and a scoop of **** lypo protein. 1 JW 1 BAM
    1000 20 oz of water. Lots of water still
    1230 Sour DOugh Burger from jack in the box ( being on the road sucks)
    3pm 4 Hard boiled Eggs
    330pm 2 scoops of H blocker with leucine 1 Jw
    430pm Gym Legs

Music 3 days Grace PAIN

Squats 315x6 335x6 350x5

I was very shocked i was able to muster up strength, crappy sleep and crappy food all day I was lacking physical motivation but after the 335 push I was starting to get really pumped and wanted to go heavier but stayed within my boundries

Leg Press 515x6 615x6 715x6

Man By the time I got to leg press I was so amped up I really felt like I coulda kept going here. As I would bring the knee's to my chest I would just invision a fullback out of the back field On a sweep and as I would Push forward that was the initial Contact. I was really in the zone, i wanted to try 815 but again I didnt want to force overtraining. at this point My legs are swollen like no other

Standing Calf raises. 400x6 500x6 500x6

Now Its a bodymaster machine. I dunno how accurate the stack is but i know it was heavy.

Notes:

By the time I was done with everything, I was dizzy sweaty and trembling so It really was like a good sexual experience . Funny story My legs were so pumped today that when i got home ( i was wearing shorts) My wife in a girly panic asked loudly " OMG what is wrong with your Knee Honey"? She was noting the muscle just above my knee was sticking out and almost over my knee lol. I laughed and just told her its the muscle and I had a good pump, and in typical girl fashion, " It looks gross" go figure

Im kind of irritated about my sleep. My last dose of JW and BAm are in the evening 12 hrs from 1st dose It may be interfering or it could just be ive been stressed out lately.

After the gym, I had my post workout drink then 25 min later 2 scoops of **** Protein, I Then went to Outback steak house to Eat steak and sweet potatoes and as Of right now Im like complete jello in my legs I can barely stand up.

The hunger Im feeling lately is wayy up i did have to get up at 5am to eat a cup of cottage cheese because my stomach was killing me. and I take 2 scoops of sustain in milk before bed time. I wont touch the scale til monday
    Last edited by Outside backer; 01-06-2007 at 07:13 PM.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sick leg workout man and I am with you I look forward to leg day.......
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday Post day ioff, sore legs

I love her

Day: 8

REP RANGE WEEK CHECK THE EGO AT THE DOOR!

I slept a little better last night after taking my last dose of each earlier ( about 6pm) I had no work today just needed to report in at 0800 for role call.

This week starts rep range training, which means all the low reps high weight im used to is over. I havent used high reps in years. So now the catch 22 comes into play.....

The alpha male cocky attitude is begining to form, yet this training requires me to lower my weight substantially hit the rep range. which means Big ego but now I have to check it at the door

Last weeks weight 224.2 This weeks weight 226.4

Ok on to the goods.

0630 Wake up 2 packages of oatmeal with honey and a scoop of maca witha bananna and 16oz of sunny D orange juice. 1 JW 1 BAM
    0730 20 oz of water. Lots of water still lots of pissing too
    0830 2 scoops of H blocker with Leucine
    0900 Training

Deftones Seven Words

Incline barbell 185x9 195 x9 205 x8 205x6

Man was i ****ed. I kept my rest in between 2-3 minutes. Im not used to high rep ranges so by the 3rd and 4th set my tri's were giving out and my chest was yellin at me. It kind of sucked because of the lower weight but im used to pushing 6 max on reps

Flat bench barbell 185x10 185x9 185x9

[center] With a pump begining to form in my chest i knew flat bench was gonna be laughable at best. Being used to push 275-285 for 4-6 reps struggling with 10-13 reps mentally pissed me off, but that is what this program is designed to do. at this point I could really tell my tri's were my weak link./center]

Upper Cable flies 45x15 45 x 15

I love the pump I get from these. so much so a girl i worked with told me I could prob fit her C cup lol. I havent felt a pump like this in ages. Again the high rep ranges were nice and exhausting but mentally i took a hit.

Triceps V-bar push down 150lb stack plus 25lb plate 4 sets of 8 reps

Rope push downs 100lbs x 10 reps 3 sets

SIngle hand reverse grip pull downs 45x15 reps for 1 set that was it for me

My tri's really took a beating today. they were so full that at the end of my contraction I was barely able to force more blood in, it actually hurt pretty bad and is still pretty sore

After the gym I had 2 scoops of protein in water. and then 4 plain hamburgers from Micky D's

Notes:

My weight is up 2.4 lbs But My body water is still pretty low (56% this morning) Its as if I cant drink enough. Today was really a reality check for me, endurance wise I suck, i always have. Im good for short bursts of energy or power but nothing long or drawn out. I struggle for the 1.5 mile timed test I do in the military but I can play a full football game with ease. Short burts are wher I have strived over the years. so increasing my reps for Endurance has me fighting. The pump was freakin insane. I dont take any cell volumizers, NO products or anything for that matter. Just h blocker. Im curious of a type of Pump id get in my chest after a day like today with a good quality pump product. Alpha male mentality is in full force. Its controllable But it has me feeling better after a few stressed out weeks. Below i attached some pics o after 1 week these pics are snapped 1 hr after the gym and ive circled the veins that stick out in my chest all day long, even on days without working out which is attributed to the fullness

Next week starting shock week, Ill be Adding Lean Dreams into the mix to help with sleep and aid in fat loss. But overall mostly to note sleep since i cant seem to do so.

1 hr later

Tri's one hr later

****ty light ****ty camera but this is yesterday i cirlced where you can see the veins that stick out all day