Thread: Cybergenics?

snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cybergenics?

Anyone remember the Cybergenics supplement that was out in the early to mid 90's?I remember my brother had bought it(which it was expensive) and it came with a lot of different pills.I was telling my friend about it and was wondering if anyone remembers any info on it.Thanks!!

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Regretably that CRAP is still on the market - http://www.cybergenics.org/
    and available Worldwide, it is still big in Australia, has been relaunched in UK now also.

It looks exactly the same ingredients & supplements as 10/15 years ago!!!! And they call it 'cutting edge'?

The magazines used to be full of slick ads for it with the infamous before & after photos , along with the claim it was far more powerful than steroids! The adverts were worse than Muscletech ads & thats real bad!

The supplements themselves in Phase 1 , & Total BB System kits were very basic from what I understand, bottle of vitamins & minerals, bottle of amino acids, etc - nothing ground breaking whatsover.

The training programme itself was meant to be hard to follow and really intense.

I'd like to know if it has been updated at all in the 10/15 years since it was all the rage? Are supplements exactly the same / training manual the same / instructional video now DVD - all exactly the same??? I'm guessing they will be. And recent advertising looks like they are using photos/ads from 10/15 years ago too!

Prices back in the heyday 10/15 years ago were VERY expensive, they cost less now but are still expensive.

They seem aimed at people that are totally clueless on BB & Nutrition/Supplements - anyone that comes here , or reads a lot on BB, or is serious experienced BB - should rightly hang their head in shame if they buy that rubbish.

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Forgot to mention NOTE in ALL the advertising for Cybergenics then & now , they NEVER EVER tell you what the supplements actually are , they just say they are technologically advanced, etc. A dead giveaway for = BS!

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snakehips31 View Post
    Anyone remember the Cybergenics supplement that was out in the early to mid 90's?I remember my brother had bought it(which it was expensive) and it came with a lot of different pills.I was telling my friend about it and was wondering if anyone remembers any info on it.Thanks!!
    Funny you mention them. I was just browsing through a Muscle & Fitness and an Ironman from the mid-1990s and their ads were all over those mags. Ripped Quick, Phase 1, Cyber Trim, Powerful, Super Infinity 3000 Weight Gainer...lol.