xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hard time staying awake.

For some reason I find myself in bed by 7:00pm.. I just get all of a sudden dead tired.. I'm awake at 4:00am..It's like I wanna keep myself up later than going to bed at 7:00pm..but I just cant..and throughout the day I find myself in a state of like paralysis.. I'm just unable to concentrate or anything.. and I'm not starving myself. I dont know if its just the winter or depression.. Could it be maybe I'm not getting enough iron? or fats? .. I was diagnosed with Anemia/Anorexia..but the doctors said my vitals were getting better. (white blood count, red blood count) she said my thyriod was fine.. i'm curious about my testosterone.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep problems?

xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10) xec is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alot of people have a late afternoon 'crash'...try doing some light cardio to get you up and running!
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.

healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) healthdivs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you overtraining or stressed out from anything? Are you sure you're eating enough?

Tell us your workout and diet regimen in detail.

cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubscout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep problems?
    gonna have to go with what a fellow scout suggested. It sounds like you have a sleeping disorder or problem .
    I'm weigh 175 and am clean bulking until Valentine's day.

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm actully not doing any lifting right now! So I can't be overtraining.. I'm just trying to eat a healthy, clean diet..Maintaining my weight of 135lbs (I'm 5'6-5'7). I'm eating roughly 1600-1800 calories a day.

My diet consists of....

Oats (no cereal ever)
    Natty Pb
    Ezekiel Breads/Sprouted Breads
    Tuna
    Lean Meats
    Fat Free Milk (Lactaid.. I found out my lactose intolerent)
    Cottage Cheese ^^
    Veggies
    Coffee - 3-4 cups
    Diet Soda - diet rite diet cola only (no sodium, caffeine)
    Water - 3.78L

also taking GNC Solotron Multivitamin (No Iron)
    Last edited by xamadeix; 12-26-2006 at 08:18 AM.

bumpity?

pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmtaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you got alot of slow burning carbs, which is good. I also find myself getting tired early sometimes. But I have linked it to days I have absolutly no sugar or 'fast carbs'. Also, cut the diet cola. It has Aspartame in it----very very bad. I get the cups of powder to make sugar-free kool-aid. (only brand that doesn't contain Aspartame is "4C") It's good though. Also how much water are you drinking per day? I was told to drink like 2.5 liters per day.

Get some carbs into you...you may even be a tad bit on the hypoglycemic side. (Its what the doc told me about my daughter)
    Each day is a chance to be better than the last!

Originally Posted by pmtaf View Post
    Looks like you got alot of slow burning carbs, which is good. I also find myself getting tired early sometimes. But I have linked it to days I have absolutly no sugar or 'fast carbs'. Also, cut the diet cola. It has Aspartame in it----very very bad. I get the cups of powder to make sugar-free kool-aid. (only brand that doesn't contain Aspartame is "4C") It's good though. Also how much water are you drinking per day? I was told to drink like 2.5 liters per day.

Get some carbs into you...you may even be a tad bit on the hypoglycemic side. (Its what the doc told me about my daughter)
    diet rite diet cola is actully sweetened with splenda but thank you sir for your input i appreciate it (and the rest of you)

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you have your moments of disassociation, what did you eat in the hour or two prior? What are you doing when this happens?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Well this morning (4:30am) I had..

1 Serving of Oats with Splenda and Cinnamon (150 cals)
    1 Slice of Ezekiel Bread (80 cals)
    1 Cup of Cottage cheese (160 cals)
    1 Cup of java with fat free milk (lactaid)

Most of the time I eat, talk with my dad before hes off to work, then I am either working out or on the computer.. or at work.

Edit: Not to mention.. I really have no sex drive either.. I just kinda feel like stressed all day long.
    Last edited by xamadeix; 12-26-2006 at 02:37 PM.

TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    100% of the time fatigue is caused by arsenic and sodium found in water - make sure there are neither in yours. Also, perhaps you should try cutting out the Splenda. I have heard from Dr. Mercola that Splenda is bad for you.
    Last edited by TriStateTough; 12-26-2006 at 02:46 PM.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xamadeix View Post
    Well this morning (4:30am) I had..

1 Serving of Oats with Splenda and Cinnamon (150 cals)
    1 Slice of Ezekiel Bread (80 cals)
    1 Cup of Cottage cheese (160 cals)
    1 Cup of java with fat free milk (lactaid)

Most of the time I eat, talk with my dad before hes off to work, then I am either working out or on the computer.. or at work.

Edit: Not to mention.. I really have no sex drive either.. I just kinda feel like stressed all day long.
    Is this a prototypical meal - 60% or so of carbs and 30% or so of protein?

How much fat is in your diet?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriStateTough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, do you wear glasses? I know that I sometimes feel "fatigued" whenever I don't wear mine.

Well.. most of my fats come natural peanut butter and meats.. thats about it. I dont get much fat from dairy because I am lactose intolerant.. Could this be my overall problem?

Originally Posted by TriStateTough View Post
    Also, do you wear glasses? I know that I sometimes feel "fatigued" whenever I don't wear mine.
    I do indeed!.. but I dont wear them often they are for when i am driving in the car.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

The problem is your lack of healthy fats in your diet. They call them essential fatty acids for a reason.

Also, don't believe the aspartame hype. A few diet cola's a day wont hurt.

there is indeed alot of fat in peanut butter though :/

1. You could have mono or something like that
    2. You could have screwed up your sleeping patterns
    3. You could be consuming something that is toxic (check for arsenic, mercury, lead poisoning)
    4. You could not be eating enough
    5. You could have a vitamin B12 or iron deficiency or vitamin D defiency

That's all I can think of.

Maybe you are allergic to peanut butter...?? I know somebody who can die from peanut butter supposedly.

BTW I used to have a problem like this but it turned out I was drinking ARSENIC contaminated water. Check to see if you are... Also check to see if you're monitor brightness is straightened out. I have mine 46 CONTRAST - 87 BRIGHTNESS on a 6500k Color. It may sound odd that I say this but excessive brightness can probably hurt your eyes, causing you to lose concentration. Sounds like you're on the computer a lot too.
    Last edited by TriStateTough; 12-26-2006 at 02:56 PM.

1. You could have mono or something like that
    2. You could have screwed up your sleeping patterns
    3. You could be consuming something that is toxic (check for arsenic, mercury, lead poisoning)
    4. You could not be eating enough
    5. You could have a vitamin B12 or iron deficiency or vitamin D defiency

That's all I can think of.
    These are all possibilities.. but I think the best would be to just get a check up and some bloodwork done..my doctor wants to see me for a follow up.. she wants to monitor my bodyweight and red blood count/white blood count.. I was anemic and she said my levels were getting better.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is alot of fat in peanut butter. The ratio of EFA's is low, however. Start supplementing with fish/flax oil and you will feel much better.

Maybe you are allergic to peanut butter...?? I know somebody who can die from peanut butter supposedly.

BTW I used to have a problem like this but it turned out I was drinking ARSENIC contaminated water. Check to see if you are... Also check to see if you're monitor brightness is straightened out. I have mine 46 CONTRAST - 87 BRIGHTNESS on a 6500k Color. It may sound odd that I say this but excessive brightness can probably hurt your eyes, causing you to lose concentration. Sounds like you're on the computer a lot too.
    Well when I'm not working out, or working.. I am indeed on the compy . I use to jog alot and stuff but it's too cold out so i just lift weights in my bed room and do the computer thing.

Depends on how much is used.

I will try to get my hands on some Fish Oil's. Are they expensive? and how much Fat should I eat? I'm 5'6ish almost 7.. 135lbs. 21 years old.

These are all possibilities.. but I think the best would be to just get a check up and some bloodwork done..my doctor wants to see me for a follow up.. she wants to monitor my bodyweight and red blood count/white blood count.. I was anemic and she said my levels were getting better.
    That's probably the thing to do due to the severity of your numerous issues.

A pixeloscopy is just going to result in a pummeling of nonsense.

I will try to get my hands on some Fish Oil's. Are they expensive? and how much Fat should I eat? I'm 5'6ish almost 7.. 135lbs. 21 years old.
    Talk personally with a qualified professional.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Talk personally with a qualified professional.
    I will thanks for your input sir.

Fish oils can cost anywhere from 5 to 21 dollars, maybe more. The Pharmaceutical Grade ones are especially expensive.