Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)

Does running increase testosterone?

Just wondering because lately all Ive been doing is lifting weights but I was wondeirng if running would be good for increasing test. Cause I figure sitting around all day wouldnt be very good for me. If I went for a run everynight maybe I would start to feel better about myself. Anyone ever felt better about themselves after getting into running?

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hard sucides do though im not sure-squats and deads do though.

Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unsterblich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MixedMan View Post
    I hard sucides do though im not sure-squats and deads do though.
    Suicides are running, so of course. I'm not sure about testosterone, but it definitely makes those endorphins kick in after you start running. Your body becomes filled with the naturally occuring narcotic, and it will definitely make you feel good, it can even be addicting. From what my Dad has told me, after the first 30 minutes of running, you feel like you can continue forever. This is more than likely the reason why. But hey, do some research if you want. Deads will get everything going, and I'm sure squats will too.
    Deadlift is king

PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Natural way to increase testerone ....

BEAT OFF

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i read in muscle and fitness and in mens health that doing wind sprints releases testosterone.

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PirateBoy View Post
    Natural way to increase testerone ....

BEAT OFF
    the funny thing is that this isn't a joke

PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rawngus View Post
    the funny thing is that this isn't a joke
    Im not joking ...

It beats roids ...... (maybe i am joking here)

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know lol

MOHAWKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ran xc four years and track 3 years in high school with plenty of summer training, and can tell you that i definetly felt better about myself while being in running shape. It improves energy, your circulatory system, athleticism obviously, and is a great stress reducer which results in many benefits like better mental cognition and easier weight control. It also helps boost yuour confidence. Now with the testosterone question, training the legs with short sprint-like excersises increases test the most effectively, because the legs are such large muscles and express a great amount of energy upon training. So basically as some of the prevous posts have explained, squats and deadlifts are the most efficient test enhancing excersises, followed by sprints(even better parachute sprints). It would probably be good to get a combination of the two.
    get B.A.F.

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Klippymitch View Post
    Just wondering because lately all Ive been doing is lifting weights but I was wondeirng if running would be good for increasing test. Cause I figure sitting around all day wouldnt be very good for me. If I went for a run everynight maybe I would start to feel better about myself. Anyone ever felt better about themselves after getting into running?
    The more intense the exercise, the bigger the hormone boost.

Running is not that intense.. unless you are doing hiit or something.

serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    running decreases testosterone
    God is #1!!!

Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    somewhat, although running produces a tremendous amount of human IGF-1 production (Human Growth Hormone).

I would say squats, deadlifts, and power cleans, combined with running increase an incredible amount of test production, due to the fact that you are using the muscle fibers of the biggest muscles in your body.

This has to be done with a positive nitrogen balance in your system, other wise a catabolic factor would intiate.

altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altertune777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    High short intensity = Increase in test
    Low long duration= Decrease in test

Sprinters= high test
    marathoners= low test (lower than sprinters)
    -That which is bitter to endure may be sweet to remember-

Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cool thanks for the info. guys.

themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone ever felt better about themselves after getting into running?
    Of course
    endorphins are released into the body after running on a regular basis, sometimes referred to as "Runner's High"
    Endorphins are natural painkillers, which make pain go away
    it also gives you a feeling that you're on top of the world

as well as this, running makes you lose bodyfat
    less bodyfat makes you feel better about yourself
    The Proud Creator of the Abercrombie Model Thread