Closed Thread
Page 197 of 334 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,910 of 10001
    FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...someone was doing EZ uprigth rows today.....in the squat rack. 0_0
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahaha this is a hilarious thread! Lol

Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay... i try to not let things bother me at the gym... i let idiots be idiots... but if you're using a bar off of lets say a...

DONT take the weight and then only step back 2-3 inches to do the exercise... especially if there's plenty of room to exercise close to the rack... but not right on it.
    Nothing annoys me more than grabbing a bar... doing my exercise... then waiting 2 mins to return the weight because some d0uchen0zzle is standing right in front of the rack.
    End rant.
    Last edited by Lison; 09-24-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    FGC Crew | MFC OG

KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Could not agree more, Lison. That happened to me the other day. But it was some old man - he had to be over 65 - so I was cool about it, but as someone who doesn't annoyed very easily, that was annoying.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

"I can handle failure; I cannot handle not trying."

Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    You guys are gonna know "this guy" I'm sure:

This tool comes into my gym every day. He rides his motorcycle to the gym, everyday. Trendy, leather and chain motorcyle style I suppose, I'm not a biker.

Anyway, he's about 25-28 years old. Spikes his hair straight up after taking off his hat, wears a black trucker hat backwards everyday, with the brim bent 90-degress in the middle pointing up. Guess he's trying to start a new style.

Obviously goes to a tanning bed, everyday. Has all the tribal tattoos that are mandatory for this epic level of a tool.

And heres the worrisome part. He wears the following: A black tank top. Black shorts. Solid black sneakers. And black socks, stylishly pulled about 4-6 inches above the shoe.

He has the ipod blasting, plays a bit of air guitar and air drums between sets, does the mandatory MMA "shadow boxing" in the mirrors, the head bobs with the music.........

And of course...............does chest and arms. Every. Day.

I try to ignore it. But after about the 75th time other members have jokingly asked if "The dumb biker kid" ever washes that same outfit, I can't help but notice.

Wow. I have the exact same guy at my gym. Except for the pure black outfit, he wears pants, and a muscle shirt that says size does matter.

Alpha27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by crazymuhfucca View Post
    A couple weeks ago I saw two guys working out together. They did one exercise that stood out. They took one of those yoga balls, this one's cut in half, and they stand on the flat side. Then they proceed to do DB curls... I honestly just wanted to see one of them fall but oh well.
    Standing on the half ball while doing curls is a great core workout.

Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Out of all the dumbbells, barbells with preset weight, ez-curl barbells, cable machines, and 3 different biceps machines, a dude picked the squat rack to do SINGLE ARM curls using an empty standard olympic size barbell. Hope for the future of our species died in me a little that moment.
    65/30/5

Ron Paul 2012

"There is no failure, only feedback."

dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude at the gym was doing machine overhead presses taking 5-7min in between sets, which i let slide. then he got on the phone. as soon as he started talking, i walked over, pointed to him, then pointed to me, and asked let me jump in while you're on the phone. took that machine over

RobertNextHulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dizzle518 View Post
    but you weigh twice as much as them

Lol. That may be true, but just because somebody is my size doesn't mean they can just curl even 100 once, swing or swing. Somebody's gotta work hard for that, let alone 110 x 25.
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulkamnaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobertNextHulk View Post
    Lol. That may be true, but just because somebody is my size doesn't mean they can just curl even 100 once, swing or swing. Somebody's gotta work hard for that, let alone 110 x 25.
    im sure this has been posted but has anyone ever seen the guys doing the big heavy barbell curls but it looks more like a lower back workout because all they do is throw there back forwards and backwards to move the bar up and down..its so annoying the worst thing is there is so many people in th gym with wrong form i really should try and help them but if you did try help them they would prob tell me to **** off!!

RobertNextHulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hulkamnaia View Post
    im sure this has been posted but has anyone ever seen the guys doing the big heavy barbell curls but it looks more like a lower back workout because all they do is throw there back forwards and backwards to move the bar up and down..its so annoying the worst thing is there is so many people in th gym with wrong form i really should try and help them but if you did try help them they would prob tell me to **** off!!
    **** yes, I've seen, and even talked about this guy who goes to weightroom with me at college.. Sometimes, even if you do try to help them, they'd be like, "I know.", but still use the bad form.. I don't get it. -_-
    Freaky size means nothing if you aren't freaky shredded. So eat clean, train hard yet smart, and use dietary supplements for faster results.

Rayabergas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate people who talk to you while you're doing your set. I mean honestly, is it going to kill you to wait for a few seconds? I don't know if it's just me, but I can't talk and lift at the same time. This guy started talking to me on my last set of squats telling me that going below parallel was going to hurt me. I just laughed it off and walked away when I was done.

With his 2 friends, he then proceeds to hog the squat rack for an hour to do barbell curls. I could have sworn they did 10 sets each. Every time I see those 3 guys, I always see them working their biceps and their chest.

IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wear the same shirt to the gym everyday. I make sure it is clean and all, but am I a gym idiot? srs

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IIMaCkiNII View Post
    I wear the same shirt to the gym everyday. I make sure it is clean and all, but am I a gym idiot? srs
    If you wash it everyday, maybe not.

If you do not wash it EVERY day, but do wear it every day, then yes. You are a gross gym idiot. Thats gross. Staph lives in gyms. And no one wants your stank body odor on the machines. Wash your clothes or wear a different shirt.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Biohazardous22 View Post
    Wow. I have the exact same guy at my gym. Except for the pure black outfit, he wears pants, and a muscle shirt that says size does matter.
    I guess some folks go to the gym to be seen more than to workout. I miss my old powerlifting gym. I giant cinder block building. Concrete floors with black mats. NO air conditioning made it the best. In summer, you cut weight easy. In winter, you better push yourself harder to stay warm. Awesome. And no gym idiots lived there.

Originally Posted by Alpha27 View Post
    Standing on the half ball while doing curls is a great core workout.
    No it's not. Doing planks is a great core workout. Doing deadlifts is a great core workout. Doing curls on a half ball is stupid. People think that because it's unbalanced that when you move your core must contract to keep balance, thus creating a core workout. Well, it's as much of a core workout as opening a car door is a great row workout. You're doing far less weight on the curls than you could on level ground. You're using far less core muscles and putting them under far less stress than if you just did planks or deadlifts. Which means what? Less workload on both sets of muscles than you'd get doing the other stuff = AN INFERIOR core and bicep workout.

Those half balls should be tossed into a dumpster and burned.

Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua_Barbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, funny.
    Anything that is achieved of true value, will take time and effort. To be truely successful is my reward, the muslce gained is a benifit included in the ride!

Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fenix266 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guy sweating like a pig, leaving puddles everywhere and not wiping down.

Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe312 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I saw a guy doing squats while standing on a wooden balance board. Obviously he wasn't able to keep balance and kept lurching dangerously forwards and backwards when coming down or going up.

Forgive me if this is actually a normal practice..

CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joe312 View Post
    I saw a guy doing squats while standing on a wooden balance board. Obviously he wasn't able to keep balance and kept lurching dangerously forwards and backwards when coming down or going up.

Forgive me if this is actually a normal practice..

I'm sure if it's not normal practice. Why not single-legged squats? or any other variations? changing the reps and so on.

But he can't beat this guy here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fO1zuBCMQ0

xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xplosiv26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finally I can contribute!

This dude, today, squatted to about 1/8th depth. After his first set he started to shadowbox, a bit; like he's the man. My first gym idiot!

Originally Posted by xplosiv26 View Post

This dude, today, squatted to about 1/8th depth. After his first set he started to shadowbox, a bit; like he's the man. My first gym idiot!
    Ah, yes, you observed quite a specimen for your first Gym Idiot spotting. Every gym has a shadowboxer. He may even be wearing a TapouT shirt while he does it. You know.....wearing fight gear and shadowboxing just to let everyone else in the gym know that you shouldn't mess with him!

Actually, I shadowbox too. Boxing is a great workout. But there is an isolated room in the back of my gym with 2 heavy bags and mirrors. Where no one else is there unless they want to shadowbox or hit the bag. I do it in there for sets of 10x 3 minutes. It's awesome, but I wouldn't dare do it in the main gym area and look like a complete douche.

I didn't see many gym idiots this morning in the gym. Although, there was one guy doing leg presses with 25's on each side. He wasn't old, about 30 maybe. And he was drinking a large Starbucks coffee and reading the newspaper, while he was leg pressing.

Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Partymonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't wait for someone who goes to my gym to post about me. I like to troll.

Though today I had to put up with "50 cent" rapping next to me at what was not a reasonable tone at all.

The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000) The_Izebox is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RobertNextHulk View Post
    is this like the 4th reply that youve made bragging about what you can curl? post a video chubby or STFO and GTFO

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rayabergas View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, but I can't talk and lift at the same time.
    That's just you. Real bodybuilders just take lower weight and take about 20 seconds per rep. You should try it some time

I guess some folks go to the gym to be seen more than to workout.
    When I left the gym today I saw a guy with his arms spread like he was drying the deodorant in his arm pits. Maybe he actually was, because it sure wasn't his real size.

it's as much of a core workout as opening a car door is a great row workout.
    I lol'd

Originally Posted by Fenix266 View Post
    guy sweating like a pig, leaving puddles everywhere and not wiping down.
    *raises hand*
    Guilty
    I sweat a lot I try to clean it up but yeah it's not like you notice every where you sweat drips. Or like you can control it.

Originally Posted by CrazyWarrior View Post
    Wow..That's just...wow..

Originally Posted by xplosiv26 View Post
    (...)
    My first gym idiot!
    I mean no offence, but you really shouldn't be out there in the gym just to look out for people making mistakes. Gym idiots are people you can't help but notice, not people you have to look for. I never even think of this thread when I'm at the gym.

Originally Posted by Efilon View Post
    I mean no offence, but you really shouldn't be out there in the gym just to look out for people making mistakes. Gym idiots are people you can't help but notice, not people you have to look for. I never even think of this thread when I'm at the gym.
    Very true, and how ironic, as I saw something today I just couldn't ignore, and you all will appreciate.

A guy is standing in front of a mirror doing dumbell curls, with like 20 lb dbs. He's wearing blue jeans and an Affliction shirt. Ok. Whatever. Fairly ignorable.

Then his phone rings. And he puts one of the DB's down. Answers it. And walks around the whole gym talking on the phone, while still curling with the other arm. Just casually strolling around, curling with one arm, talking on the phone with the other. Switches about every minute or so to the other arm.

Wasn't the biggest gym idiot of all time or anything.......but just WTF? I mean, really? Blue jeans? Cell phone talking? AND curling all at once?

ishp3ra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,
    first post on this forums, let it be here in this hilariuos thread

i started going to college gym a fiew weeks ago for a leg-day, after a couple of years working out at home; my new workplace is next to the gym and though it would be great to train my legs using better equipement than i have in my tiny flat. Those couple of weeks expanded my view on how idiotic humankind could be... ill try to describe some of the most exotic species from the gym, excluding chest/bicep five times a week guys, curling @ power racks and other everyday stuff:

A guy that weights no more than 100lbs, he goes around the gym using only cables, doing 1 set x fail on every machine in random order. Puts to much weight, usualy does about 4-5 reps max, in a horrible form while pushing/bending and than relieses the handles to fly and smash the blocks in machine with no resistance.

3 guys that squat ~45lbs one after another, each in a fu'k'ed up form (bar placed on the midle of the neck waiwing aside with no balance, curled up ass and instable feet) and gives advice to each other about the technique; and also to anyone squating around unasked.

Some idiot who tried to "borrow" a plate from the bar right after i did the set with no asking if i'm finished.

Guys dressed to gym in such a way: jumper, short sleeve t-shirt and long sleeve tee-shirt under; he complained that "it is hot as hell in here"

Guys that put their bagpacks and casual clothes after dressing in sports wear on gym equipment; paralel bars are the top place to do that...

Guy that did bench presses with different amount of weight on each side of the bar every set. I'm 100% sure that he just mistakenly placed 20lbs instead of 30, not correcting the less developed side of the body. Not feeling the difference of weight is kinda strange, as everyone around could see this problem

And it's all in a few week time...

Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ghioben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

Originally Posted by Robert_B View Post
    You are a gym idiot if you go to the gym to Socialize and talk.

You are a gym idiot if you do not sweat after 45 minutes of working out (unless you are new and just starting out)

You are a gym idiot if you stare at that one hot chick in the tight white spandex pants with the red trim
    and the small tank-top while she does lunges and.... wait err.... never mind.

i prefer sitting in front of the adductor/abductor machine.
    New GST Workout Program Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127869653

I rep back 100%.

LML1387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are definitely a gym idiot if you place your gym bag, towel, barrel of water and complete array of bathroom toiletries on the little bench in the locker room while you stand in front of the sink shaving or doing something similar that you could easily do at home.

It's like ni**a!?! Stop being a little pretty boy in front of the mirror and take your sh*t off the bench!! I'm tired from my workout and I wanna sit down for 30 seconds while I grab my bag from the locker and get a little organized before i leave and go home to shower. You have a locker for a reason. Use it!

Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got heaps, but since most have been said, I'll say one which I bet hasn't been mentioned yet.

Love being in the middle of a cardio workout on the cross-trainer, bike whatever, and seeing some overweight idiot jump on next to you, go at like 200RPM for maybe a minute or two, then jumping off looking like their on their road to weight loss.

I mean yeah, some may be warm ups, but some of these guys jump on after doing weights. Just cracks me up.
    "You have enemies? Good. It means you stand for something".

Closed Thread
Page 197 of 334 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast