Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone aware of this interview? ^^
    HBB interviews bodybuilder, if you find it and watch the entire interview you can see her getting turned on just being in his presence. Dat lip bite

Registered User AestheticEyebro's Avatar
    AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    OP is black so i'm not jelly. Quality white women don't want him. I do love black chicks though, he's probably slayed some nice Ebonies.
    Quality white women don't want ghetto black guys. Actually, quality women of ANY race don't want ghetto / lower class guys of ANY race.

Guess what little guy, I'm going for a masters in Computer science AND a bachelor's in Mathematics. If I wanted a white girl, I can damn well assure you that the white girl I get will be 10x more quality than whatever trash you get pal.

AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Justfapping View Post
    HBB interviews bodybuilder, if you find it and watch the entire interview you can see her getting turned on just being in his presence. Dat lip bite
    That interviewer has a bodybuilder fetish. Either that or she's just a paid actor or something. Go look up her other interviews, she literally does that stuff in every single interview.

But still, I agree with the premise of this thread. Started lifting again last week, already starting to look better again.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)

That is a true HBB...I am so sick of miscers posting 16 yr old girls with push up bras and myspace angles claiming 10/10 hbb...that chick right THERE in this gif, is a ****ing HBB 10/10, flawless...name?

hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AestheticEyebro View Post
    Quality white women don't want ghetto black guys. Actually, quality women of ANY race don't want ghetto / lower class guys of ANY race.

Guess what little guy, I'm going for a masters in Computer science AND a bachelor's in Mathematics. If I wanted a white girl, I can damn well assure you that the white girl I get will be 10x more quality than whatever trash you get pal.
    nobody likes a geek, bachelors and masters don't make you have girls ,being shreeded does. And strong ******* racist. And i am not a little guy i am as tall as Zyzz. And pal is a ******* word too, if you don't use brah you are a ******* ****, and this no nerdbuilding.com it's bodybuilding.com leave *******.

hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by hemen1 View Post
    nobody likes a geek, bachelors and masters don't make you have girls ,being shreeded does. And strong ******* racist. And i am not a little guy i am as tall as Zyzz. And pal is a ******* word too, if you don't use brah you are a ******* ****, and this no nerdbuilding.com it's bodybuilding.com leave *******.
    I'm a geek and a "jock". Just because you're extremely intelligent doesn't mean you have to follow stereotypes.

Hell, if I was following stereotypes I wouldn't even have gone to college.

Anyway, no white parents of "quality" white girls I've dated have had a problem with their daughter dating me. Some even previously told their daughters apparently not to date black guys, but were fine with me.

Why? Because I'm extremely intelligent, carry myself well, dress well, very well spoken (got perfect score on the writing SAT), etc.

I'm just getting tired of all the white racists on this forum, that's all.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO i was like LMAO if you think being swole and huge is a universally attractive trait for women...it is not AT ALL. Some women like BUFF guys but the majority of women like a guy that is in good shape and doesn't look like he spends his entire life in the gym...

Universal traits that attract ALL women:

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Facial Aesthetics(all of the above)
    Height
    Being "fit" or in shape(think paul walker/brad pitt)

Traits that attract SOME women and others dislike:

Large muscular physique
    Facial Hair(beard, mustache, sideburns, etc.)
    Shaved head or a bald head
    Body Hair

Hopefully I made a point here...

Originally Posted by UFmark View Post
    LMAO i was like LMAO if you think being swole and huge is a universally attractive trait for women...it is not AT ALL. Some women like BUFF guys but the majority of women like a guy that is in good shape and doesn't look like he spends his entire life in the gym...

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Height

Large muscular physique
    Body Hair

wrong ******* before being known The situation got girls always, if you watch in the first season before they got known in jersey shore, the situation still always got girls even though he wasn't famous yet, and watch at the end of this video when Ogus get's all of the girls : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDFBCdxZTFw sorry, brah aeshetics matter.

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Height

Large muscular physique
    Body Hair

I think you should go ahead and add stubble under the list of universal traits.

And for height, I would just like to clarify that as long as you're like 3 or so inches taller than the specific girl, you're good to go.

To short = bad, to tall = bad.

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Height

Large muscular physique
    Body Hair

Someone at last speaks the truth, if we were all attracted to the same type of person the world would be very boring.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Height

Large muscular physique
    Body Hair

mind=blown that someone can be so dense to not consider muscular in this context to be natural. Misc standards muscular is cell tech induced bodies. When someone says women are attracted to muscular physiques we dont mean professional bodybuilder.

wrong ******* before being known The situation got girls always, if you watch in the first season before they got known in jersey shore, the situation still always got girls even though he wasn't famous yet, and watch at the end of this video when Ogus get's all of the girls : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDFBCdxZTFw sorry, brah aeshetics matter.
    Lol, i say the truth and they ignore, i will hunt you *******s down till i die. so please stfu.

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Young girls like popular guys, I bet this guy you are talking about on Jersey Shore went out with his better looking mates, those girls were attracted to him because of his crowd and were probably hoping to monkey branch onto one of his hotter friends.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by barackLesnar View Post
    Some girls do, some girls don't

Some girls like tall guys some don't.

Attraction is subjective...that's why these threads suck
    You can also be objectively good looking or ugly.

Also OP you're overestimating a good physique. A good face is much more important.

I think you should go ahead and add stubble under the list of universal traits.

And for height, I would just like to clarify that as long as you're like 3 or so inches taller than the specific girl, you're good to go.

To short = bad, to tall = bad.
    Stubble is not universally seen as attractive...so I won't. And obviously with height I am not saying 6'11 is attractive, you guys know what I mean...all girls prefer a guy that is 6'0-6'3, plain and simple. That does not mean that being 5'8 takes away from your attractiveness but it is not something that ADDS to your attractiveness.

XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000)

no she's making that face because he's telling her about how he is coping with his wife's death

Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    mind=blown that someone can be so dense to not consider muscular in this context to be natural. Misc standards muscular is cell tech induced bodies. When someone says women are attracted to muscular physiques we dont mean professional bodybuilder.
    true when we say aeshetics we man natural or natural like bodies, look at Zyzz he wasn't natural but he had the most awesome physquie ever.

Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    Look at the OP's physique you ****ing plebeian...clearly when he is describing muscular physiques he is not describing a body like Paul Walker or Brad Pitt, he is describing one more closely similar to his...200 lbs at 8-10%, which is ****ing huge compared to normal standards of someone who is fit.

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Good teeth
    Good Hair
    Good Skin
    Height

Large muscular physique
    Body Hair

This. Bolded is what I've said over and over again. The truth. And if you have most of those Universal traits going for you (don't need all) you will be considered a good catch to most women. No muscle required *******s.

Stubble is not universally seen as attractive...so I won't. And obviously with height I am not saying 6'11 is attractive, you guys know what I mean...all girls prefer a guy that is 6'0-6'3, plain and simple. That does not mean that being 5'8 takes away from your attractiveness but it is not something that ADDS to your attractiveness.
    As I said you're getting into tricky territory here.

Keep in mind that most girls actually think that 5'10" guys are 6'0", because of a combination of guys lying about their height, and their lack of spacial awareness. Same with dick size. More girls think that a 6" dick is an 8" one.

As I said you're getting into tricky territory here.

Keep in mind that most girls actually think that 5'10" guys are 6'0", because of a combination of guys lying about their height, and their lack of spacial awareness. Same with dick size. More girls think that a 6" dick is an 8" one.
    Ok I am done with you...you are a ****ing retard.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some do and CLEARLY some don't.

/dumb thread
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Originally Posted by catm566 View Post
    Young girls like popular guys, I bet this guy you are talking about on Jersey Shore went out with his better looking mates, those girls were attracted to him because of his crowd and were probably hoping to monkey branch onto one of his hotter friends.
    Nope, he went with vinny and that other looking dj dude who looks average. The only one who is good looking is Ronnie, but he had a girlfriend with him+ he is a steriod freak, too big body girls don't like that lol, i see what is happening here lol, even when the facts is there people deny.

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look at the OP's physique you ****ing plebeian...clearly when he is describing muscular physiques he is not describing a body like Paul Walker or Brad Pitt, he is describing one more closely similar to his...200 lbs at 8-10%, which is ****ing huge compared to normal standards of someone who is fit.
    youre just making arbitrary definitions and saying that that's fit. If hes natural and has low bodyfat hes fit.

Ok I am done with you...you are a ****ing retard.
    What I said was the truth lol. A study was posted:

Cliffs:
    -Girls were asked what height they prefer. They said 6'0" - 6'2".
    -Girls were shown guys in real life and asked what heights they preferred.
    -They picked the guys that they thought were 6'0" - 6-2" as the heights that they preferred.
    -Guess what? The guys they picked actually ranged in height from 5'9" - 6'0".

An ACTUAL height of 5'8" was equivalent in terms of attractiveness to a height of 6'2" - 6'3".

Girls preferred guys to be 5'9" - 6'0". (which they THOUGHT was 6'0" - 6'3" or so, but that obviously wasn't the case).

Mr. Steal Your Thread BroseCanseco's Avatar
    BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000) BroseCanseco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XOneAndOnlyX View Post
    no she's making that face because he's telling her about how he is coping with his wife's death
    That's funny because his wife is on the other side of the lady.

but yea, lol @ miscers who see that gif and think shes hnnnggggg'ing over him.
    *SNRS Crew*
    *MMT Crew*

Nope, he went with vinny and that other looking dj dude who looks average. The only one who is good looking is Ronnie, but he had a girlfriend with him+ he is a steriod freak, too big body girls don't like that lol, i see what is happening here lol, even when the facts is there people deny.
    Ronnie is also like 5'5" or something, and he pulled like crazy.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if they did, they wouldnt be going ape **** over justin beiber