John-John2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal plan for high school students

I've been trying to change my diet to something that's going to help me be healthy and grow muscle faster. Right now most people ask me how I eat like **** and still not put a pound of fat on, but the thing is I'm not putting much muscle on either. I'm trying to make a change I used to drink like 3 cokes a day, eat a ton of junk food, have beef for dinner, and the only healthy thing I ate would be some vegtables or fruit even then I wouldent eat enough to match good daily values. I need some help... does anyone have an idea of something that I can eat in between classes and during luch whan I have access to a microwave?

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by John-John2 View Post
    I've been trying to change my diet to something that's going to help me be healthy and grow muscle faster. Right now most people ask me how I eat like **** and still not put a pound of fat on, but the thing is I'm not putting much muscle on either. I'm trying to make a change I used to drink like 3 cokes a day, eat a ton of junk food, have beef for dinner, and the only healthy thing I ate would be some vegtables or fruit even then I wouldent eat enough to match good daily values. I need some help... does anyone have an idea of something that I can eat in between classes and during luch whan I have access to a microwave?
    breakfast-oatmeal and eggs, fruit
    snack-put nuts and dried fruit in ziplocs
    lunch-tuna/chicken sandwich, carrot/celery sticks w/ PB, granola/protein bar, milk
    snack-PB and banana sandwich
    dinner-chicken/steak, pasta/rice/potato, salad w/ dressing
    snack-1c COttage cheese w/ PB and fruit
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The above poster suggested some good foods, and maybe you should see a nutritionist if you want some more advice.

The junk food will only hurt you in the long run, and although you may not gain weight now, those three cokes a day will destroy your insides. Eating poorly will not help you gain muscle, and any weight you gain will probably be fat.

I am not saying that you should not eat above maintenance if you want to bulk, but different types of food will yield different results. Healthy eating now will build good eating habits for when your metabolism starts to slow down.

Earned the title! caseykrajenka's Avatar
    caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Determined4000 pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as a proper diet.
    But another key factor is what does your gym routine look like?
    Are you going enough? Do you have a set schedule? Whats your workout like? Exercises you're doing?
    All that good stuff..
    You can eat as healthy as you want but if you don't know how to use it and what you're actually doing when it comes to lifting and working out it's all useless

John-John2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caseykrajenka View Post
    Determined4000 pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as a proper diet.
    But another key factor is what does your gym routine look like?
    Are you going enough? Do you have a set schedule? Whats your workout like? Exercises you're doing?
    All that good stuff..
    You can eat as healthy as you want but if you don't know how to use it and what you're actually doing when it comes to lifting and working out it's all useless
    Day 1Workout 1
    Day 2Workout 2
    Day 3Off
    Day 4Workout 3
    Day 5Workout 4
    Day 6Off
    Day 7Cardio/ Ab Routine x3

Pre Workout*Applys to all workouts

Strech 10 mins
    Bike/Tred/Elip10 mins

Workout #1

Incline Bench5x8
    Bench6x6
    Chest Flys4x12
    DB Incline Bench4x12
    DB Bench5x8
    DB Decline Bench5x8

Workout #2

Squat6x6
    Calf3x15
    Hamstirings3x10
    Quad3x10
    DB Jump3x10
    Ab Routinex3

Workout #3*burn set at end of sets

Bicepts3x10
    Lat Pulldown3x10
    Reverse Lat Pulldown3x10
    Seated Rows3x10
    Dead Lifts3x10
    Standing Lat Pushdowns3x10
    Tricepts3x10

Workout #4*burn set at end of sets

Cross Cable ext. Bent3x10
    Cross Cable ext. Stand3x10
    Shrugs3x10
    DB Raise3x10
    Front Raise3x10
    Lat Raise3x10
    Lumberjack Press3x10
    Ab Routinex3

Ab Routine

Crunches20-30
    Speed Crunch20-30
    Side Crunches15R-15L
    Alternating Toe Touches20-30
    Bicyles20-30
    Russian Twists20-30
    Oblique Crunches15R-15L
    Roll Crunches20-30
    Toe Drivers20-30
    PlankFailure

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    you can lift all you want but if you eat 1700 calories, you arent building anything
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head