Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HUGE BINGE +4000 calories

Hey guys im super strict with my diet and last night i was baked "high" and munched out alot, food that i cant even remember. So now i want to cut all that away so this morning i ate for breakfast celery and a bit of cottage cheese. I feel alright and can sense all the energy that i have, so the question is am i burning the calories from yesterday at all? Im tryin to really cut today by using the calories from yesterday, does that even make sense someone please help!!

x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by borcic0 View Post
    Hey guys im super strict with my diet and last night i was baked "high" and munched out alot, food that i cant even remember. So now i want to cut all that away so this morning i ate for breakfast celery and a bit of cottage cheese. I feel alright and can sense all the energy that i have, so the question is am i burning the calories from yesterday at all? Im tryin to really cut today by using the calories from yesterday, does that even make sense someone please help!!
    Just go back to normal, it is not going to effect you much at all, My last Binge meal was over 15,000 kcal I did not try to compensate for it and my weight went back to normal after a few days.
    “A lifetime of sacrifice, dedication and eliminating every excuse…that’s what it takes”.

Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds stupid to me..

Take the sh*t that comes with a binge.. maybe do a bit of extra cardio today after your lifting but get back to normal with your diet.. Find your rythem again..

And then I'd take a look at my diet - if you feel like binging your diet may have some flaws.. Maybe you're not getting enough protein?

borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    alright thanks, its just that i havent really done this before so i can kinda see some noticeable unwanted gains its makin me all pissy lol

Originally Posted by Randilak View Post
    Sounds stupid to me..

Take the sh*t that comes with a binge.. maybe do a bit of extra cardio today after your lifting but get back to normal with your diet.. Find your rythem again..

And then I'd take a look at my diet - if you feel like binging you're diet may have some flaws.. Maybe you're not getting enough protein?
    nah i get enough protein it was definitly because i was restricting late at night because i was high and didnt wanna munch but that extra hit didnt do me good lol

Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nah i get enough protein it was definitly because i was restricting late at night because i was high and didnt wanna munch but that extra hit didnt do me good lol
    Hah.. lol - weed and cutting they don't go well together..

Munch on celery next time.. then you don't have to think about it

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow....just wow.... You think you have to cut back after having 4000 cals ONE TIME? Just go back to your so called super strict diet and you will be fine...assuming your super strict diet is any good.....

I guess i am crazy lol you guys found out but would there be any harm in doing what i am doing? I am continuing my day as usual i workout in a few hours im still goinjg to eat a pre workout but im still feeling satisfied and until than im probably going to eat very small meals to make up for last night

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I guess i am crazy lol you guys found out but would there be any harm in doing what i am doing? I am continuing my day as usual i workout in a few hours im still goinjg to eat a pre workout but im still feeling satisfied and until than im probably going to eat very small meals to make up for last night
    just forget last night and get back on ur regular diet.

2 weeks ago i had nearly half a pan a brownies, 4 bowls of ice cream, a piece of birthday cake, a cheeseburger, and w/e other **** there was to snack on. it happens, gotta just move on

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)

Question

If anything, the smoking is what you should be more concerned about.

Alright thanks guys, i workout in about an hour and ahalf 2pm eastern time, so even though i still feel stuffed, should istill have a big pre workout meal like i USUALLY do? I usually have 600-700 cals pre workout so today maybe 400 would do it?

Originally Posted by xAlphax View Post
    If anything, the smoking is what you should be more concerned about.
    lol could say that but i love it too much, its helped me with basically everything in life (i sound like a stoner right now) but its probably the best thing when u sleep in too much and you gotta hit the 3000 calories when your bulking

bump, i no im not the only person whos like this with there dieting/training lol any "meaty" info on what im doing if its terribly wrong or if its okay? cause mentally im up to anything

!!!!!!!!!!!

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol @ 4000.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's what, a tub of icecream?

... Light weight
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you probably need to increase your daily calories...

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4000 calories isn't much at all, just maybe eat a little less the next couple days then you normally would if you are really worried about it
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000)
    its just water retention and associated bloat your not going to turn into a fat ass by eating alot once. It wouldnt take people 20 years to become complete lardasses if all you have to do is eat 4000 calories once to destroy your body. My suggestion is chill and focus on the gym and eat regularly.

For the record...i cut my bodyfat from 22% to 14% and smoked everyy single day, so it can be done. mind over matter.

sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000) sperryrocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    lol @ 4000.
    Haha right? Thats what I eat on a daily basis.
    I am proof that with a little discipline, anything is possible...there is NO magic pill.

Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol only 4k calories when you were high? id be proud to have kept it so low.
    I'd rather live one day as a lion than one thousand years as a lamb.

lol so all i can do really is just cut 500 below maintenance? Cause i think if you cut 600 or more below maintenance ull be at risk for muscle loss? Am i right?

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh don't even get me started on the munchies and 4000. Nest time do it right! 10k +

thats insane lol and what do you do the next day when your trying to shed all that off? Do you start a little cut until you burn the calories?

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats insane lol and what do you do the next day when your trying to shed all that off? Do you start a little cut until you burn the calories?
    I actually don't change much, go back to normal, maybe do 15 mins more cardio post WO for a few days, but that is more for the psychological purposses. This way atleast I can say that I did something. But if you only do this rearely, it will only stall your progress for like a week. So not a big deal. Plus Fall is comming so no more need for a super defined 6 pack.

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by the59sound View Post
    its just water retention and associated bloat your not going to turn into a fat ass by eating alot once. It wouldnt take people 20 years to become complete lardasses if all you have to do is eat 4000 calories once to destroy your body. My suggestion is chill and focus on the gym and eat regularly.

For the record...i cut my bodyfat from 22% to 14% and smoked everyy single day, so it can be done. mind over matter.
    I'd like 2 second that....Ive been cutting and am down 35 pounds with only a few to go and have smoked bud every day of the cut(well of the last 2 years actually!haha). It is completely mind over matter. Pot will only effect you if you let it.

Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wimbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually plan out my 'big' cheats and get a little high (or real high) and pig out. minimum 10k cals.
    I'd rather live one day as a lion than one thousand years as a lamb.

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wimbeast View Post
    i actually plan out my 'big' cheats and get a little high (or real high) and pig out. Minimum 10k cals.
    nice!!!!!!

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel alright and can sense all the energy that i have, so the question is am i burning the calories from yesterday at all? Im tryin to really cut today by using the calories from yesterday, does that even make sense someone please help!!
    Doesn't work like that. The moment the clock strikes midnight, all of that energy that was unused is INSTANTLY turned into fat. Sorry pal.

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4000 cals is not a huge binge.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!