beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Are protein bars good Post-workout?

Take it immediately?
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surftex363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually eat a protein bar preworkout. For the energy boost.

I would suggest sticking to whey after, and then if you really want to eat a protein bar eat it as your post workout meal. Just a thought.

rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it's most convenient, sure.

cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cndGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein bars take too long to digest for them to do much good post-workout. Drink a whey protein shake post-workout instead and then sit down and eat a full, healthy meal.

If you want to eat bars pre-workout then I would suggest eating them at least a half hour before hitting the gym. You don't want your body working on digesting food while you are also trying to hit your muscles hard. You want your body primed and ready to deliver that already digested food energy to your muscles.

I haven't found a protein bar yet that was edible and not loaded with salt so I try to pack whole food replacements (boiled eggs, almonds, etc). Bars are handy though because they don't require refrigeration and you can snack on one an hour before you're done work and nobody looks at you strange. As soon as work is over, you'll be read to hit the gym hard. Without the bar or something equivalent, your energy level working out before supper will probably suffer.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your threads are too general. Start another one.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by beastisized View Post
    Take it immediately?
    Protein bars meet PWO standards, its go go situation!

There isn't a time limit for PWO, just get your in carbs through out the day is fine.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Your threads are too general. Start another one.
    This.

You need to make one super thread with ALL of your questions, because you have a hell of a lot of them.

And the bar is fine, if it's what's convenient. Whey is cheaper though.

RUFFTURBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

p90x suggestions

i'm about to start the program i have been working out in the gym for about 1 yr now i ready to take it to the next level but i have a small bugdet what would be the best suppliments to buy without spending a sooo much money for the year i've only used protein shackes and nos podwer on and off i've reached a point where my body is at a stand still but my gut is growing prob because i just quit smoking 1 mth ago and i've never done any real cardio program faithfully anyone feel like being a coach??!

RUFFTURBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

p90x suggestions

i'm about to start the program i have been working out in the gym for about 1 yr now i ready to take it to the next level but i have a small bugdet what would be the best suppliments to buy without spending a sooo much money for the year i've only used protein shackes and nos podwer on and off i've reached a point where my body is at a stand still but my gut is growing prob because i just quit smoking 1 mth ago and i've never done any real cardio program faithfully anyone feel like being a coach??!