A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)

Iso-Pro Low Carb by Precision

I'm going to be very boring right now, so bare with me. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Iso-Pro Low Carb Whey Protein by Precision. It's the first and only protein I have used thus far and was wondering what anyone elses results and exerience with it were. Here is some information I typed out about this protein blend if anyone can give me any source of feed back that would be greatly appreciated.

Beta - Lactoglobulin - 44 - 50%
    Alpha - Lactalbumin - 15 - 21%
    Glycomacropeptides - 14 - 16%
    Immunoglobulin - 9 - 10%
    Bovine Serum Albumin - 5 - 6%
    Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase .5 - 1%

Gets its prtein entirely from cold temperature processed, Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Why Protein Isolate (97%).

Alanin 1721mg
    Lysine 3263mg
    Arginine 662mg
    Methionine 697mg
    Aspartic Acid 3824mg
    Phenlalanine 1026mg
    Cystenine 789mg
    Proline 2238mg
    Glutamic Acid 6044mg
    Serine 1528mg
    Glycine 566mg
    Threonine 2457mg
    Histidine 589mg
    Tryptophan 571mg
    Isoluecine 2361mg
    Tyrosine 975mg
    Leucine 3612mg
    Valine 2093mg.

Contains all essential and non-essential amino acids.

If anyone has any other experience with this and perhaps they have found better results with others, please direct me elsewhere.

AJ8623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump. i just bought this product and would like to know if it's good also.

bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000) bman2380 is just really nice. (+1000)
    any update...
    "To be honest with you, I normally beat guys with my C game and I don't have to pull my A or B game out." - Floyd Money Mayweather

"Closed mouth dont get fed"

TWITTER: KingBman13 | TEAM TRANSFORMATION OVERDRIVE | Soon to be CPAP Killer |

thebassdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Precision Iso Pro Feedback

Like the product!

Been using it for a while, every trip back to Canada for x-mas I stock up.

It's got a higher protein concentration than most/all others (isolate whey protein powders) I've seen. At 35g/40g serving, that's 87.5%

Most others hover in the 23-24g/30g serving at best, so 76-80% and to me every bit counts.

It's very low carb no sugar. Very low fat content. It's got sucralose instead which I like and better alternative to the artificial sweeteners.

Think it's great as a pure whey option along with the the amino acids you've listed.

Other shalkes that combine proteins and have other things in it is for other people, varying amount of carbs, sugar, etc.. saw one product where each serving is 3 scoops totalling 176g (must be big scoops) and you only get 60g of protein, so 34% of the intake, but guess it's for another purpose. So in saying that....

....The product isn't complicated by additionals like other proteins, etc... I get those other ways and separate Casein intake for the evening (as some stacked ones have some casein as well, but not sur the breakdown), unfortunately to my knowledge Precision doesn't have a Casein product or I'd get it too, cause it'd probably be better (not that the one I use now is that bad - Optimum Nutrition)

Taste is good as well (Chocolate). Next time back though got to get my hands on banana, seems the places I go haven't got it in stock.

Hope that helps.

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking of buying a huge 5 or 10lb tub of this and I've never tried it.

I'll be blender mixing it with water and ice, no milk. Just wondering how the taste is and the finished product - if it's thick and creamy or thin and watery? And as for the taste, I'm likely going to get the banana, cookies n' cream or chocolate one and wondering how it is with just water?

jklisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnPNY View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a huge 5 or 10lb tub of this and I've never tried it.

I'll be blender mixing it with water and ice, no milk. Just wondering how the taste is and the finished product - if it's thick and creamy or thin and watery? And as for the taste, I'm likely going to get the banana, cookies n' cream or chocolate one and wondering how it is with just water?
    I'm using it right now. I'm not a builder, but I am using a protein powder to get more protein in my diet in order to lose weight.
    I really like the taste. I've only used the Vanilla so far.
    I have tried other brands & have had to return them to gnc because I didn't like the tastes & now I know that I will be sticking with the Precision
    Iso-Pro low carb.
    I use it in my coffee in the blender & it beats any latte or coffee treat you can get at Starbucks.
    I look forward to my morning coffee each & every day now.

I hope this helps.
    PS, if anyone who reads this decides to use in coffee, I will say that I still put in milk/cream & an extra packet of sweetener & a teaspoon of benefibre (optional)...after I mix it up as if I'm mixing up my coffee the way I like it, then I add 1 scoop of protein & then use 1 to 4 in my vitamix
    Nice frothy topping...luv luv luv it.