Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sunshine26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Banana roll - is it a glute or hamstring issue?

Hi ladies,
    I'm a newbie here, and I'm hoping you can enlighten me with your wisdom!

As you can see by my attached picture, I have a banana roll underneath one of my butt cheeks.

I know I can't spot reduce fat...I'm pretty lean anyway, but this bulge is damn stubborn. No matter how clean I eat, it's still there! (Although it does reduce itself in size.) The only other option I could think of was making my legs and glutes way more muscular, to especially develop the glute-ham tie in, which I've read is primarily a function of diet. I already do squats, leg lifts, leg presses, hamstring machine and sumo squats, but I could definitely intensify my workouts. I also plan on experimenting with Creatine to see if that gives me an added boost on my leg days. I would love to work this issue out before summer, since I've had my single banana roll for years!

I would soooo appreciate any advice (training, diet, anything!) Maybe I'm overlooking something. Thank you
    Attached Images

Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its been said a million times, but I'll
    Say it again: unless your nutrition plan is up to snuff, what you do in the gym isn't going to mean squat!
    (no pun intended!) ; )
    I would love to sit here and tell you my leg/glute routine, blah blah blah.
    But that's not going to help.
    Have you taken stock of your diet?
    Read the stickies about your daily requirements, etc?
    Based just on the one picture alone, some overall fat loss would go a Long way toward fixing that which is bothering you. Combine that with a kick ass lower body regimen and I think by summer you'll be Banana roll free!
    Getting rid of pink dumbbells one gym at a time.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll disagree with the diet emphasis. You are already pretty lean and you definitely don't need to get smaller. And you would have to get quite a bit smaller to get rid of it.

Your assessment of needing to build more glute/ham mass is correct. I have the same issue as you, only to a much greater degree. You can improve the look of that area by building the ham and glutes, not just the tie in. I'd add in bulgarian squats, reverse lunges, and Romanian dead lifts. Some glute activation exercises wouldn't be a bad idea either http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_glute_myth.

Why not try a 6 week bulk? You should only need a few weeks to lean back out for summer and you can max out gains during these 6 weeks. You could also do a strength/hypertropy routine for lower body. Early in the week (heavy strength) do back squats, leg press, and RDL's with a 5x5 scheme. Later in the week (hypertrophy) do sumo squats, bulgarian squats, ham curls, a glute exercise, and do a 4x10 scheme.

StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10) StephanieShine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deadlifting!!! Work on your flexibility too so you can really get the most out of the range of motion in the squats, deadlifts ect.
    Success is believing in what you can do, and doing it better every time.

Live Fit and Get Fit!
    LiveFitwithStephanie.com

kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    I'll disagree with the diet emphasis. You are already pretty lean and you definitely don't need to get smaller. And you would have to get quite a bit smaller to get rid of it.

Your assessment of needing to build more glute/ham mass is correct. I have the same issue as you, only to a much greater degree. You can improve the look of that area by building the ham and glutes, not just the tie in. I'd add in bulgarian squats, reverse lunges, and Romanian dead lifts. Some glute activation exercises wouldn't be a bad idea either http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_glute_myth.

Why not try a 6 week bulk? You should only need a few weeks to lean back out for summer and you can max out gains during these 6 weeks. You could also do a strength/hypertropy routine for lower body. Early in the week (heavy strength) do back squats, leg press, and RDL's with a 5x5 scheme. Later in the week (hypertrophy) do sumo squats, bulgarian squats, ham curls, a glute exercise, and do a 4x10 scheme.

I'm with her on this one. I did a mini bulk and my rear end developed more muscle than ever. It's good & firm now
    As for the ham & glute workouts, bulgarian split squats are a killer, but they sure in hell work. Another one I like to do are glute raises, you can use the smith machine, lay your upper back on a bench and let the bar lay across your hip area, prop your feet up on a little stepper (your legs should be 90 degrees) you then lower your hips to the floor and then raise them back up lifting the weight. Make sure you give it a good squeeze at the top too, gotta activate the glutes!
    I suffered with and "under bum" for a while before I started to really focus on the ham/glute area.
    Good luck!
    The sexiest parts of my body? My brain, my spine, and my guts.

"Don’t be afraid to go after your dreams and goals. You only fail if you quit on them. Everything else is just a setback. But don’t be like 98% of the world who complains about their lives but are too cowardly to do anything about it. If you want something, GO TAKE IT. Nothing will be handed to most of you." - Layne Norton

kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This probably shows it better than I can explain lol.
    Funny looking movement, but it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te6pxS7AdtY

"Don’t be afraid to go after your dreams and goals. You only fail if you quit on them. Everything else is just a setback. But don’t be like 98% of the world who complains about their lives but are too cowardly to do anything about it. If you want something, GO TAKE IT. Nothing will be handed to most of you." - Layne Norton

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kait123 View Post

That's close to the one I do. Vid is in the t-nation article I linked to. I do them on Fridays when the gym isn't busy and use flat bb bench station. That bench is bolted to the floor and doesn't move when I push against it. The guys try not to look at me funny lol!

That's close to the one I do. Vid is in the t-nation article I linked to. I do them on Fridays when the gym isn't busy and use flat bb bench station. That bench is bolted to the floor and doesn't move when I push against it. The guys try not to look at me funny lol!
    Lol, I always try to do them when the gym isn't busy as well. Mainly because it's such an odd looking workout, I always get weird looks from men. There's something about hip thrusting movements that make me feel slllllightly uncomfortable haha :S

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks for posting that! I've been doing mine on the floor and have always felt like I want a better range of motion, but when I uses the benches for my top half, they are always moving/sliding away from me. Can't get it right.

Regarding the guys and this exercise, I now have them asking me, "Hey, Terri, is that thrust thing in your rotation today?" Hilarious.

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Thanks for posting that! I've been doing mine on the floor and have always felt like I want a better range of motion, but when I uses the benches for my top half, they are always moving/sliding away from me. Can't get it right.

Regarding the guys and this exercise, I now have them asking me, "Hey, Terri, is that thrust thing in your rotation today?" Hilarious.
    No problemo! I was doing them on the floor when I first started doing them, and I always felt like my lower half was hanging too low, so I stuck a stepper under my feet and really felt a difference. I just started doing them about 2 weeks ago, and damn, I'm pretty sure it hurt to sit for a good week. They've become a favorite now.
    Haha, that's too funny about the men too!

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^^This^^

Diet is not the be all, end all. We are bb'ers around here after all, not WeightWatchers.com If you don't have muscle under there, losing fat is not going to do anything. In fact, if you lose what muscle you have while you try to lose fat your butt could look worse lol.

I like the weighted hip thrusts too, but I put my shoulders on a bench versus my feet. They aren't in my routine at the moment though.

Build that butt and legs and that "banana roll" will go away! Eat at least at maintenance in order to do so, you need to eat to grow. And you have just enough time to get it done
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

sunshine26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much for your advice, ladies!!

I'm leaning towards doing a mini bulk (but eating clean calories!), along with way more protein and supplements. I was going through some old threads re: bulking and cutting, since I've never attempted it. I figure if I'm eating clean during the bulking phase, I should be okay. However, if you're already somewhat lean is cutting even necessary when you've done a clean bulk? I would hate to lose the gains I made. And is cardio ever a good idea during a bulking phase? If so, what kind? I was initially thinking of doing a HIIT routine, but that may not be such a good idea.

jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow- great advice/vid in this link. FBM gives great advice, enjoy your mini bulk and kill it in the gym- you're on track to looking GREAT!

Originally Posted by sunshine26 View Post
    Thank you so much for your advice, ladies!!

I'm leaning towards doing a mini bulk (but eating clean calories!), along with way more protein and supplements. I was going through some old threads re: bulking and cutting, since I've never attempted it. I figure if I'm eating clean during the bulking phase, I should be okay. However, if you're already somewhat lean is cutting even necessary when you've done a clean bulk? I would hate to lose the gains I made. And is cardio ever a good idea during a bulking phase? If so, what kind? I was initially thinking of doing a HIIT routine, but that may not be such a good idea.
    It doesn't matter if you eat clean or not, a calorie is a calorie when it comes to gaining fat. What matters is nutrition. As long as 80% of your diet is good, loosen the reins and have some fun

I've gained 13 pounds since Sept but only figure 5 are fluff. Based on my waist measurement before and after. So no, leaning out may not even be needed. If you look through the bulking thread you'll find that many of us who started out really lean actually look better with the extra muscle + fat. All you may need after a short break is a diet to get rid of bloat.

I don't do cardio during a bulk. I need everything I've got for gaining muscle. Plus it's too easy to slide back into the fat loss mindset. Even though cardio actually plays a small role. HIIT would be especially hard to do as my lower body is priority #1 and gets hit twice a week. My lower body needs the rest.

che0013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

: (

I wish mine were as minute a problem as yours! : (
    I'm only 19 years old, 54 kg, 5'5, and I have two dark fat rolls under EACH leg, both about 4 inches wide : (
    Its not fair.

30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sunshine26 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I'm a newbie here, and I'm hoping you can enlighten me with your wisdom!

As you can see by my attached picture, I have a banana roll underneath one of my butt cheeks.

I know I can't spot reduce fat...I'm pretty lean anyway, but this bulge is damn stubborn. No matter how clean I eat, it's still there! (Although it does reduce itself in size.) The only other option I could think of was making my legs and glutes way more muscular, to especially develop the glute-ham tie in, which I've read is primarily a function of diet. I already do squats, leg lifts, leg presses, hamstring machine and sumo squats, but I could definitely intensify my workouts. I also plan on experimenting with Creatine to see if that gives me an added boost on my leg days. I would love to work this issue out before summer, since I've had my single banana roll for years!

I would soooo appreciate any advice (training, diet, anything!) Maybe I'm overlooking something. Thank you
    I get the SAME thing. Before I looked at your pic, i called it to be your left leg by seeing your profile pic. Do you often lean on your left leg? Are you left handed? How much bugger is your left than right thigh? Do you stretch and if so, are your hammies and/hip flexors tight? Ive been analyzing this for over a year now and your imput may help sum up a few things : )
    CURRENT LOG http://tinyurl.com/GlutaTren

COMPLETED- BETA CRET log http://tinyurl.com/30betacret

2012 Green Mountain Thaw Bikini Debut 3rd, Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 The Uprising Bikini Open 1st
    2012 Empire State Natural PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 Spirit of America PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 3rd

LIKE my page @ https://www.********.com/AnnaDekeFitness

TRAINING LOG at http://tinyurl.com/30MileMarie

beach808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone! I have the same problem and was wondering if anyone was successful in getting rid of the banana roll through diet and exercise? Any advice on what worked to get rid of this unsightly thing would be much appreciated!

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks for posting! I have been doing them on the floor as well!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can honestly say I've never heard of a banana roll... but it just sounds like fat (right?). And the only way to get rid of fat is through diet.

KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have banana rolls on both sides (actually learned that term from a plastic surgeon my dad built a house for) but they're definitely shrinking since I've gotten back into the gym. I love that video! I've been doing weighted bridges, but I like this new lift better. Looks like I could really up my weight with that.

I love this site.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    I can honestly say I've never heard of a banana roll... but it just sounds like fat (right?). And the only way to get rid of fat is through diet.
    I always referred to mine as my "2nd ass"!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

ISRobinson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've just started the p90x recently as I don't have time to drive to the gym. It's a great work out and I can see the results for the most part but struggling with same problem...the unsightly banana roll.

How can you do the exercise on the video link at home?

When you talk about clean calories, do you mean less carb and fat and more protein? Cut dairy? I am new to this and would really like to work off the banana roll. The p90x programme has a diet plan. Will this be enough to get rid of it along with the flute exercises you guys recommend? Also, how many times a week do I need to do them

I would appreciate some adviceon the matter.

Many thanks.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    I always referred to mine as my "2nd ass"!!
    I've always just called mine ugly. But now there's a cute name and a fix for it. Working to have a fruit free butt before too long!
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did the glute/ham thrust exercise for the first time today using a yoga ball under my head/shoulders and a weighted plate to start with on my legs. Is this sufficient for starting or did I do it wrong? The Smith is ALWAYS tied up at my gym. I've also been using the stairmill and notice an improvement, especially when I try taking them 2 at a time, no easy feat for my short legs

Sanne84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LilT1026 View Post
    I did the glute/ham thrust exercise for the first time today using a yoga ball under my head/shoulders and a weighted plate to start with on my legs. Is this sufficient for starting or did I do it wrong? The Smith is ALWAYS tied up at my gym. I've also been using the stairmill and notice an improvement, especially when I try taking them 2 at a time, no easy feat for my short legs
    My PT at my previous gym told me to do the stairmaster to work on my butt... I tried it once and it was killing me after only 2 minutes lol. I run about 6 miles 3 times/week (and love it) but the stairmaster is just too much for me I heard it helps though, so keep using it if you see improvements!

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sanne84 View Post
    My PT at my previous gym told me to do the stairmaster to work on my butt... I tried it once and it was killing me after only 2 minutes lol. I run about 6 miles 3 times/week (and love it) but the stairmaster is just too much for me I heard it helps though, so keep using it if you see improvements!
    It's taken me a while to build up where I can do the stair mill for 30 minutes. My gym just replaced all of them so we now have 7, brand new ones that are awesome. I also needed to mix up my cardio options...can only do the elliptical/cross trainer so much!

Originally Posted by LilT1026 View Post
    You can use a barbell and lean into a bench. That's how I did them. But our bench press benches are bolted to the floor. If you try to use a freestanding bench you'll need to weigh it down.

You can use a barbell and lean into a bench. That's how I did them. But our bench press benches are bolted to the floor. If you try to use a freestanding bench you'll need to weigh it down.
    Thanks I will try the bench next time. The ball was difficult to stabilize and I can see maxing out weight wise with this method pretty quickly.

Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Glad it's not just me

So glad im not the only one that has this issue. Ugh so unattractive. But happy to know a bulk and more muscle is the answer. Hoping A mini bulk will help me too. You ladies are the best!!!

GymRaider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Banana Rolls

Originally Posted by Hunnybee324 View Post
    So glad im not the only one that has this issue. Ugh so unattractive. But happy to know a bulk and more muscle is the answer. Hoping A mini bulk will help me too. You ladies are the best!!!
    I have two of these and I'm working on building my hams and glutes now. I think that adding deadlifts to my routine has helped, but I also see it more when my body fat is higher. I still think the key is lean muscle. My legs are still very thin, so I'm encouraged that by filling them out I'll see the improvement I'm looking for.