Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) advanced20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    using the female section dumbells

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by advanced20 View Post
    using the female section dumbells
    Lol
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    squatting on smith machine with bitch pad,

bitch pad slipped

i slipped

fell to the bottom then it finally racked with me upsidown with my back bent

feltbadman.jpg

never used a bitch pad since or a smith machine

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    squatting on smith machine with bitch pad,

bitch pad slipped

i slipped

fell to the bottom then it finally racked with me upsidown with my back bent

feltbadman.jpg

never used a bitch pad since or a smith machine
    Lol, dude that would have been embarassing even if the bar didnt slip
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    Lol, dude that would have been embarassing even if the bar didnt slip
    scared the **** out of me the ****ing thing wouldnt rack

Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    scared the **** out of me the ****ing thing wouldnt rack
    Uep, one of the many reasons why smith machines suck, especially for squatting, hurts my wrists when racking

goonsquadforums.com

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by namename View Post
    Joined the forum just to share cause I was bored.

1. I was benching with my friend and he was spotting me. I finish my reps and he says "one more", so I go down and back up, and I'm about to rack the weight and he starts pushing down on the bar and I tire out and it drops on me. Then he walks away and says "I don't know you", just leaving me there. He is just watching me struggle from a distance while cracking up. After a couple minutes of just sitting there with the weight on top of me some guy comes and helps me. was embarrassing as **** cause I was like almost screaming for help nearly out of breath

2. another time I was benching with my same friend (we workout together) and he secretly put an extra 10 or so pounds to one side of the bar. Then as I tried to go back up I was lopsided until it one side just ****ed up

3. another time my same buddy decided that he while I was benching he'd come by and put his balls in my face while benching. then i dropped the weight laughing

4. I was squatting and my same buddy kicks me in the back of the knee and I nearly dropped smacked the weights into the mirror

5. last one, me and some other guy decided to go to the squat rack and we used the bar by putting it on the top for pull ups. the bar ends up rolling off and falling on my friends head and made a loud ass sound and everybody looked at us like we were retarded

EDIT:

lmao one more i remember

6. I was on the seated calf press machine where you push your toes, and my friend punched me in the balls while I was pushing and i the weights just crashed and made a loud sound right as one of the gym managers was walking by. and then they started bitching at us. it sucked
    you need to either **** his mom, or shoot him in the kneecap and cut off his fingers. NOT SRS.

But srs, you should never talk to this dumbass who puts you in danger ever again. SRS, if you aint trolling, you need to never talk to this guy agai.

Xeydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kirksofcuz View Post
    There was another time where I was playing with a 20 lb. medicine ball and threw it at my friend and he dodged it and it hit this old man in the face doing crunches on the ground and everyone looked at me like I was the worst piece of sh*t to ever exist. Which I was. lol
    This one made me laugh out loud!

Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    Uep, one of the many reasons why smith machines suck, especially for squatting, hurts my wrists when racking
    repped had my first deficit leg day ( cutting) still squatted 100kg x 8 and pr'ed leg rpess on 210kg x10 3 sets, followed up with some lunges and some leg curls and extensions

inb4 i am weak

brb not a weight lifter

Originally Posted by jz416 View Post
    you need to either **** his mom, or shoot him in the kneecap and cut off his fingers. NOT SRS.

But srs, you should never talk to this dumbass who puts you in danger ever again. SRS, if you aint trolling, you need to never talk to this guy agai.
    kill the c-unt srs

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    There was one time I thought getting a planet fitness membership was a good idea
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm, I was warming up with the bar for squats and i lost my balance while doing it. Needless to say, i fell back with only the bar... Fuking embarrasing lol

lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Went to the gym
    - Back and bicep day
    - Do all back exercises
    - Barbell curl, Hammer curl, Cable curl, done.
    - Burnout set on barbell curls, 15KG.
    - Literally dying.
    - Group of extremely hot girls walk in and laugh at me struggling.
    - I cry myself to sleep all the time now.

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know dat feel when girls walk in at the end of a drop set, struggling with the 10 pound dbs for curls, or when doing pushups as a superset and i fail after 4 pushups. Feelsbad.

I've spilt water so many times its sad.

stheticsz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This actually happened today:

Just came back from shower in the locker room... Put on my boxers and jeans -> decided to put deodorant -> closed my eyes while spraying this **** into my armpits(eyes were closed because the **** got into my eyes last time and it stung like hell) -> after I was finished with both sides I turned around with my eyes STILL closed and bumped my face onto ****ing phat****'s hairy chest.

Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol. I had a few times when I'm so into my music and working out that I'm zoned out and not giving my full attention when walking and I bump my head into the reverse fly machine handles, also When I bend down to change weights sometimes, I stand up and hit my head. Awkward and happens 2 often

XTremeSteelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hockey16z View Post
    Decline shoulder press? Do you mean decline bench press? Not trying to sound like a dick, just never heard of that.
    Yeah i do, my bad. Thats another name i've heard for it. That bar is heavy! About 45 is really by chess press max, so i think that bar is 50, i was pushing it.kinda asked for i guess, on that last rep

NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikolasM51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by namename View Post
    why? we laugh about this **** later all the time. its about funny as hell. we all screw each other over for the fun.
    The idea of you guys doing this childish stuff in a gym where people are trying to lift makes me angry.
    Forever 'mirin.

18yrs old
    Current 1RM's

Bench 340
    Back Squat 405
    Deadlift 505
    HC 245
    PC 280

ocbryton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worn out at the end of chest day, had to get saved under the bar from a guy across the gym when I was benching 135. Makes you feel like a chump.

tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatwizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is making me laugh so hard out loud,lol
    Get Free Ebooks for Body Building and Fitness step-by-step
    Guide for newbie to professional
    http://www.takealike.com

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NikolasM51 View Post
    The idea of you guys doing this childish stuff in a gym where people are trying to lift makes me angry.
    cry about it then

DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DuMaKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was doing box jumps with dumbbells in each hand right in the middle of a squat rack. Literally on my last set AND rep, my foot caught the very edge of the box and I nearly face planted on the bar that was on the squat rack. The dumbbells came crashing down making a loud noise. Everyone turned around to stare at me. Luckily I caught myself by holding onto the squat bar so I wouldn't break my face.

metalfan996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm supersetting Skull crushers with close grip pushups. I'm hitting the skull crushers pretty damn hard, and this was my last set (4th set) of this super set. I finish the skull crushers and just when I'm about to start pushups a hot girl walks up and says hi. I say hello and continue on with pushups. I could only get one out. She didn't see the skull crushers I had been doing before. She laughs and walks off. *sadface*

metalfan996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also get some funny looks when I'm listening to music and start mimicking the drum beat during rest times. I sometimes even lip sync during sets and people get good laughs out of it.

StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) StMattLaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    farted at the bottom of the squat

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did the worst protein fart ever during squats and stunk out the area. I got asked to leave the gym if I farted again.
    Hehe

Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trystan-Self is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bb benching
    Doing 185 5x5
    Dude working out with his son
    Egotistic douche
    Puts on 225
    Can't get it
    I do 225x2
    Bertstares were had...

Hot girl at gym, asks to bench with me.
    Bish is thirsty
    Spot her inside of grip
    Her dad walks in to get her
    Even more bertstares as I hastily rack weight and say goodbye...

Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alec049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Thewix View Post
    This morning, chick getting personal trained next to me - I'm doing DB chest press with my ear phones in, get stuck at bottom of movement at rep 9, this is fine. However I try to squeeze out one last rep - let out enourmous fart. Have headphones so pretend like nothing else happened.

Avoid eye contact for rest of session.
    Haha, I think we've all been there.

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a few.....

1: the lat pulldown machine is right next to the dip bar. I was doing my heaviest set and jumped to get started...>WELL I smashed the **** out of my head on the lat pulldown bar. I looked around and this is when I was in a TINY gym so everyone was staring at me, I jumped right back up and kept going....A trainer came over and told me I was bleeding haha.

2: I found out recently that my gym is the hot spot for gay guys to hook up in the sauna at night. How did I find this out you may ask?? Well It was late, around 12:30 and most of the gym employees leave except maybe 1. So anyway Im in the sauna trying to sweat out a cold I had and this little mexican guy comes in, Well I dont speak or understand anything hes saying to me. ( I know how to ask for a hamburger thats it haha) so I just shake my head and smile to be nice.......THE DUDE LEGIT pulls down his shorts shows me his junk...NOT ONLY THAT but then motions for me to show mine.....I freaked out and when I stepped out of the damn sauna I slipped and fell in the hot tub....BY BYE NEW IPOD!!!

3: This one happened about a year ago. Im done with my workout and im waiting for my protein shake to be made ( gym has a little shake bar thing) and im talking to this jacked up dude. Well were talking and I notice this SEXY little blonde doing stiff leg deads. I keep looking at her and notice he's looking too, so like a guy I ask him if he would give her the D......It was the guys daughter.......This guy was at least 6'2 and 250lbs!!! Not really embarrassing but def. one of the scarier moments in the gym haha

JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wasnt me, but Some girl like 15 days ago was curling 30lb ez bar, I'm assuming it was one of her last reps... She ripped one... So fukcing loud it was Hilarious, and I was with a friend dying. Haven't seen her since.

#2. Some kid was trying to DB press 60lb with a huge Ego.. Sleeveless shirt, 135lb, 6,2.. Lifted the dumbells and one fell on his face. Pretended nothing happened. As I was doing DB shoulder press I thought about it and dropped my DB... Fukc me