Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why the army sucks

its for weak minded people who think they are doing something great. when really they are just being controlled by those who have wasted more time being told by others what to do.

if you want a real life quit the army. I did, it was great. and i got an honorable discharge after 6 months of service.

no lie, I have served in the army, passed basic training AND been through other army courses. the army is a facking joke, and so are you for thinking it means anything to be in it.

BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000)
    starting reps: 0

Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Repptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats your other user name?

imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imthedevil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Repptar View Post
    its you, fool

MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MSPump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Repptar View Post
    This.

The dude is just some scared little pussy that has to make another account LMAO.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imthedevil View Post
    its for weak minded people who think they are doing something great. when really they are just being controlled by those who have wasted more time being told by others what to do.

if you want a real life quit the army. I did, it was great. and i got an honorable discharge after 6 months of service.

no lie, I have served in the army, passed basic training AND been through other army courses. the army is a facking joke, and so are you for thinking it means anything to be in it.
    you probably had a worthless job if you were only in there for 6 months. did you even finish schooling?

what a ***got

Originally Posted by MSPump View Post
    This.

The dude is just some scared little pussy that has to make another account LMAO.

scared of what exactly?

Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people join for a million diff reasons, *******

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    you probably had a worthless job if you were only in there for 6 months. did you even finish schooling?

what a ***got
    I actually have a college degree from a private university. oh and it was infantry basic training at ft benning georgia.

anything else?

DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you discuss the reasons you joined the army, what you wanted out of it ,etc. People join for different reasons..

Originally Posted by Koof View Post
    people join for a million diff reasons, *******
    all of them bad reasons. its a terrible thing to waste a life in the army. unless you have to do it. then do the bare minimum to make the army pay you. dont put any effort into it unless you have a gun to your head. the armys a joke

tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000) tjw is just really nice. (+1000)
    scared of what exactly?
    you tell us mr. march-2010-join-date-with-11-posts-who-is-29-years-old

Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000)

If you joined the army because you thought you would suddenly become someone, you joined for the wrong reasons. Good thing you quitted, since you should have never joined.
    "Those who are compassionate when they should be tough will be tough when they should be compassionate." Dennis Prager

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's why you join the Marines instead...

awaits further **** storm.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Originally Posted by DudeManBro View Post
    Can you discuss the reasons you joined the army, what you wanted out of it ,etc. People join for different reasons..
    I joined because i thought it would be interesting. its closer to prison than anything I can describe. it was like being a retard and having someone who knows nothing tell you what to do. Iwould not follow any of the dumb****s in the army ANYWHERE other than dairy queen.

Also the pay sucks, the food sucks, everyones a dirtbag with strips. i can keep going on

DO NOT JOIN THE ARMY basically

Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000) Bullet11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree, nothing but brainwashing.

LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000) LucidSand is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a discharge too.

'Cept mine's mostly pus.
    Last edited by LucidSand; 03-19-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I joined because i thought it would be interesting. its closer to prison than anything I can describe. it was like being a retard and having someone who knows nothing tell you what to do. Iwould not follow any of the dumb****s in the army ANYWHERE other than dairy queen.

Also the pay sucks, the food sucks, everyones a dirtbag with strips. i can keep going on

you have a degree from a private university and you went in as an enlisted? you are a retard who knows nothing.

how can you leave in 6 months with a honorable discharge. you mad cause they found out you were gay?

Originally Posted by Rico83 View Post
    If you joined the army because you thought you would suddenly become someone, you joined for the wrong reasons. Good thing you quitted, since you should have never joined.
    actually i told the drill seargent who asked me why I joined "for fun" he hated me for so long after that. I cant stop laughing at how stupid his face was after he found out the army was merely a joke to me.

DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeManBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I was thinking about joining. No school, no job and I just want to get out of my mundane cycle I follow everyday. I want to get some sort of 'real life' training that I can transfer to the civilian world, do you think 4 years of service is worth it? And when you justify so clearly about not joining does that go for any military branch?

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    you have a degree from a private university and you went in as an enlisted? you are a retard who knows nothing.

how can you leave in 6 months with a honorable discharge. you mad cause they found out you were gay?
    hahah i dont want to get into too many specific details. but I joined when I was 18 and then did rotc and they got me out of the "real" army by giving me MONEY for a scholarship which I used to complete school then I got out of that as well.

screw the system

Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koof will become famous soon enough. (+50)

haha your just like every other pussy i know that bitched out of the military

and now you talk sh*t about it, like every other pussy

Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I cannot lie that this is true towards HS kids 17-20 years old. They're just like idk what to do, this is good for me, 1 year later fuuuuuuuuuuu *starts to cry* I hate this i wanna go home, why didnt i go to school, and they never become officers and they come out eventually like WTF

not all, but a large majority

edit: if you weren't red this would actually be a good thread to participate in
    ####Stickam Crew#### 6/11/09 we shall never forget
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was thinking about joining. No school, no job and I just want to get out of my mundane cycle I follow everyday. I want to get some sort of 'real life' training that I can transfer to the civilian world, do you think 4 years of service is worth it? And when you justify so clearly about not joining does that go for any military branch?
    Dude are you serious? Don't listen to this *******. Go into the USMC or Army thread and talk to those guys.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are saying anything right now, stop.

KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000) KoolKidRyan is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread reminds me of this song.

if you want to be CONTROLLED then yes. you will hate your life. people act like the army is great and all, but thats after they leave. the people i met in it were some of the most miserable people Ive met. or they were too stupid to realize how bad their situations were.

if I can influence even one person to not join the army then I have done my job.

its not fun, its not cool, and everyone in it has a facking power trip.

Originally Posted by Koof View Post
    haha your just like every other pussy i know that bitched out of the military

and now you talk sh*t about it, like every other pussy
    so you in the military right this second? hahah if you are. if not then you can't talk **** b1tch

nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    all of them bad reasons. its a terrible thing to waste a life in the army. unless you have to do it. then do the bare minimum to make the army pay you. dont put any effort into it unless you have a gun to your head. the armys a joke
    I did 5 years, made a **** load of life long friends. And now they are paying me to go to school. Sure I had to go to Iraq and Afghanistan, but it was an overall awesome experience.

With that being said, you are a ****ing ***got.
    ★cVc★ OIE/OEF

chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicago5790 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will neg on recharge, I wont forget.

+

You are offically banned from the Misc, carry on.