Closed Thread
    lacrosseguyry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Will HGH help to grow taller?

I am 15 and still growing. Would HGH be a bad thing for me to take? The only info i have is that it will build more cartilage but to a 15 year old would that be bad for my growth plates? My main question is WILL HGH's MAKE ME ANY TALLER?

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Real HGH injections from a qualified doctor may help you. it might be a little too late to get its full potential out of it but it may help somewhat. I hope you have a boatload of cash as they can run $2,000+ a month and isn't covered by insurance.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lacrosseguyry
    I am 15 and still growing. Would HGH be a bad thing for me to take? The only info i have is that it will build more cartilage but to a 15 year old would that be bad for my growth plates? My main question is WILL HGH's MAKE ME ANY TALLER?
    you say you're still growing so why mess up your body just for a little height?
    doesn't watch t.v.

o wow i didnt know it wasnt covered by insurance...that sucks

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    o wow i didnt know it wasnt covered by insurance...that sucks
    It's considered a "non-essential treatment" therefore not covered. It gets put in the same category as cosmetic surgery. Now if you were really short or had a medical condition causing this, then it may be covered.

DAMN.. well thanx

Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAMN.. well thanx
    Just an FYI - I gave my little Brother GH enhancers years ago when he was 13 and he grew quite a few inches taller than me. He rocketed-up while on them.. It may be just coincidence - but maybe not...

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Just an FYI - I gave my little Brother GH enhancers years ago when he was 13 and he grew quite a few inches taller than me. He rocketed-up while on them.. It may be just coincidence - but maybe not...
    Yeah and if you hang upside down in your closet, it has the same effect. I saw this on the Brady Bunch.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My little bro was put on Oxyandrolone (by a growth doctor) when he was 13 for being incredibly short and underweight. He was 4'6 and weighed 56 pounds at 13 years old. But the time he reached 14 He was 5'1 and weighed 85 pounds.

Oxyandrolone is used for bodybuilding but primarily made for old people getting out of harsh surgery that needs to grow back muscle tiscue. It worked for him. But I wouldn't suggest taking it.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    Yeah and if you hang upside down in your closet, it has the same effect. I saw this on the Brady Bunch.
    Well that's just ridiculous...

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Well that's just ridiculous...
    Exactly, as is your growth enhancers. Doesn't work, sorry. Real GH would work though but extremely expensive as already noted.

systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Real GH also has several side effects. Search the forum. Increased jaw size, disproportional hand and feet growth, bigger fore head... These are all permanent sides that will never go away. Height is just one of those things that you have to accept that god made you that way and that’s how you are going to be. At 5'10" I wouldn't mind getting another 3-4" but it ain't gonna happen. Also not only is GH not covered by insurance, but you would be extremely hard pressed to find a Doctor to prescribe it. FYI some insurances will cover it if the Doctor writes a letter telling them that you have a condition that requires GH therapy but again good luck getting the Doctor to BS that one. If do you find one, screw the GH and get something good... B)

Originally Posted by sculli
    Exactly, as is your growth enhancers. Doesn't work, sorry. Real GH would work though but extremely expensive as already noted.
    I DID say "it may be just coincidence". I wasn't positive whether or not the GH enhancers stood no chance of doing anything at all. But if you're sure, and everyone agrees, then I'll go along with it...

PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    power bump

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure View Post
    power bump
    negged for unnecessary bump

no, not r'ly

I had a friend who took HGH I think when he was 13, as he was the shortest in the group, around 5'0", after his injections, he grew to 5'6" in less than a year.

Acdc89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acdc89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acdc89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first of all ur 15, not FINISHED PUBERTY, thus you are still growing and hgh do make you grow talle in a sense, many pro wrestlers i.e hulkhogan cycled roids and hgh, (look at his nose) its huge it makes ur bones bigger and it costs an arm and a leg and would mess up ur growth plate so if u wnana grow 2 inchs taller take it and never grow agian or be patient and wait till ur 19 and grow 6in+

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hes actually 17 now.

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Acdc89 View Post
    first of all ur 15, not FINISHED PUBERTY, thus you are still growing and hgh do make you grow talle in a sense, many pro wrestlers i.e hulkhogan cycled roids and hgh, (look at his nose) its huge it makes ur bones bigger and it costs an arm and a leg and would mess up ur growth plate so if u wnana grow 2 inchs taller take it and never grow agian or be patient and wait till ur 19 and grow 6in+
    LOL...this is the 1st I've heard of gh being contributed to large noses...

stuckspraying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a connection but its expensive, 500$ a month. Msg if interested

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stuckspraying View Post
    I have a connection but its expensive, 500$ a month. Msg if interested
    From your username I take it you are talking about an HGH spray?

Also this thread is 9 years old, pretty sure he is done growing