_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Performax Labs Powermaxxx

Firstly, a thank you to Performax Labs for not only inviting sample requests, but sending the 2 samples along quickly. I'm always on the lookout for a second pre-WO/stimulant to mix in with my Craze stash, and I always appreciate companies that let me try before I buy.

Here's a quick, unbiased review...

PROS
    A quite simple formula, with a heavy stimulant content that's surprisingly not overwhelming. I took an entire packet (2 servings) mixed in with about 6oz. of water (I shoot my pre-WO products); it dissolved entirely with just a swirl of the glass, with no sediment.

The energy was very smooth and gradual; no clenched jaw or jitters... And no crash. Focus was also on point, something I don't experience all too often anymore. No pumps to note because I don't train that way, but I had a very good session and almost set a gym-best push press of 273lbs., and had some great endurance for the rest of the session.

It tastes very good. Almost like Hawaiian Punch. Because I mixed mine in so little water, it was thick and syrupy, too.

CONS
    First and foremost, and this is addressed to Powermax, please consider not prop-blending the ingredients. In this day and age, these types of formulas are somewhat common anyhow, considering the category is over-saturated. Honestly, if some ingredients are underdosed (the methyl donor complex at the top of the label comes to mind), no one's going to really care with all the positive press this has been getting.

Even if there's only a gram of creatine, 250mg of agmatine, and 500mg of citrulline per serving, most users are going to take 2 scoops anyhow putting those ingredients, in particular, into a decent dosing range.

So, please consider that, if not disclosing the amount of caffeine on the label somewhere. With lawsuits abound, full disclosure of stimulant content might be a smart business move.

My other "con" is that I actually feel a little queasy in the hour after I've taken it... Not nauseous, or sickly. My stomach is just a bit uneasy. But I figure that has to do more with me than the product anyhow. Just wanted to mention it in case anyone else experiences the same.

Thanks again, guys! Very decent entry here... and if that price point drops down to the $22-24 range, I'll most definitely pick up a tub to rotate in.

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks a lot of that review Smitty!

Like you said the prop blend comments are more of constructive criticism then actual cons, but we will definitely take it into consideration. Im very happy that other then the prop blend you seemed to enjoy the product!!

As you mentioned the stim complex can look hefty but the feel is completely different then what you would expect. When Matt Cahill and the rest of our formulation team was coming up with this product it was something we definitely considered but decided to keep with a prop blend for at least this product.

However of our 3 new products in development, i know of at least 1 that's full disclosure formula and 1 thats partial disclosure. We definitely value your opinion and always loved genomyx products, actually have some alpha burn on my desk right now!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do we have a general idea the amount of caff per scoop in the energy blend?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good review, heard a bit about this product on fb.

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Do we have a general idea the amount of caff per scoop in the energy blend?
    I dont know for sure but ive been told its a bit over 100mg
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

if anyone wants to try it you can send me a PM and ill send out 2 sample packs. Just an FYI!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Review looks quite familiar Smitty Congrats again on being back in the bb.com store and a solid/truthful review.

Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    if anyone wants to try it you can send me a PM and ill send out 2 sample packs. Just an FYI!
    For someone who works with Matt Cahill in Driven Sports on this formula, it may look simple on paper but is very effective.. Give it a shot and don't pass it up.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was looking at this online. Looks like a great profile but I agree with you on the non-prop blend.

Thanks guys! Its been getting a lot of great feedback, were trying to give everyone a chance to try the product.

We believe in this product so no hype and no pimping, just get a couple free samples and see for yourself, thats our motto!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com