Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    It is actually bagelluvr! bagellulvr's Avatar
    bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I got a cramp in my calf while sleeping

Last night I jumped out of bed screaming in the middle of the night with a bad cramp in my calf. It hurt like hell so I tried to stand up and put tension on it to make it stop... that is what I heard. Anyway what causes cramps to happen in the middle of the night while sleeping and more important what stops them from happening??

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drink more water????
    http://www.disabled-world.com/artman...e-cramps.shtml

Hope this helps
    HuH?

PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

havent had any since I started taking

potassiun/magnesium supplements along with calcium. I believe its a depletion of minerals.

erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man I agree, that has happened to me 2 or 3 times while asleep, cannot begin to describe the pain, alot worse than a regular cramp
    Ed
    Gain Weight? Put more in one hole than what comes out the other hole
    Loose Weight? Put less in one hole than what comes out the other hole

It is actually bagelluvr! bagellulvr's Avatar
    bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water...

Originally Posted by Chipman View Post
    Drink more water????

Hope this helps
    Thanks I will try the "drink more water" approach

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had that happen often when I was pregnant. I also had it happen once when I was not pregnant and my calf was sore for days. I sympathize with you.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bill C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These happen to me as well. I have been told to stay still and hold your nose and breathe deeply through your mouth. Believe it or not, this seems to work very well and the pain eases. The calf is usually sore the rest of the day but I'll take that anyday over the excrutiating pain of the cramp. Bill

lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The cramps happen at night because in your sleep you over stretch your legs and the muscle reacts by continuing the extension of the muscle. While you are awake you are consious of the response so you do not over stretch to cause a cramp.

Lcash
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it". H.L. Mencken

Dragonslayer in Training Iron Barbarian's Avatar
    Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am with PROT on this one. I had the same thing happen to me on a few occasions. My situation was that I drink around 2 to 3 gallons of water a day. With that much water I was depleting my body of electrolytes and minerals. It kind of feels like your muscle it being buckled and is very painful. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night from a dead sleep with your calf locking up. I usually make sure to drink a 32 oz Gatorade every day and that seems to have made it go away.
    Mongol General: What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Discoverer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bagellulvr View Post
    Last night I jumped out of bed screaming in the middle of the night with a bad cramp in my calf. It hurt like hell so I tried to stand up and put tension on it to make it stop... that is what I heard. Anyway what causes cramps to happen in the middle of the night while sleeping and more important what stops them from happening??
    I am with Chipman on this one.

I got the night cramps while ago when I was young and drinking more water definitely helps.

Cheers.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Banana a day keeps the cramps away!

I used to get those on occasion. Hate them! Seriously, I really do eat a banana everyday and drink lots of water.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Say sumthing nice or STFU LongnHard's Avatar
    LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongnHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by lcash View Post
    The cramps happen at night because in your sleep you over stretch your legs and the muscle reacts by continuing the extension of the muscle. While you are awake you are consious of the response so you do not over stretch to cause a cramp.

Lcash
    Yup... I have only had them a few times but always when I am only half awake and have stretched my leg. I hate when that happens! The pain can follow you around all day on the really bad ones.
    I don't have washboard abs... I have smorgasbord abs!

lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LongnHard View Post
    Yup... I have only had them a few times but always when I am only half awake and have stretched my leg. I hate when that happens! The pain can follow you around all day on the really bad ones.
    Yep, the Banana a day is a good preventative but if you do happen to have a calf cramp there is an easy fix. Most of the time it forces the foot down as though you are standing on your toes. If you have a foot board or bed post at the foot of the bed then place the ball of your foot against the bed post or foot board and force the foot towards the calf oposite of the way the cramp is moving the foot. It will eas the pain and stop the cramp. If there is no bed post or foot board then use the other foot to force the offending foot against the direction of the cramp. I get them often when I train in Krav Maga as it is alot of foot work and have learned to deal with them when they happen.

Lcash
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it". H.L. Mencken

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to get them frequently, but ONLY when I had been drinking HARD the night before.
    Definitley a hydration issue for me.
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    you just gotta stop sleeping, no sleep - no cramps
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get more potassium

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually can get it to release by pounding the side of my calf with my fist. Ouch . . . But it works!
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a hamstring cramp one time. Talk about freaking out the wife while I'm rolling around on the floor groaning!

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes on the potassium. Can't think of a much more crippling excruciating pain. Try getting a cramp in each calf! Best thing is to get the h*** out of bed as FAST as you can and stand up & try to move around even if you're holding onto the wall.

They say pain is the body's way of telling us something is wrong; but c'MON! the body must think we're total dimwits.

biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From experience I know if I,ve sweated a lot during the day, first I get hand cramps (fingers sorta lock up) then if I don,t drink a couple of pints of milk or water, I'll wake up with cramp in the calves.
    THERE AINT NO CAN'T......
    Micky, Rocky II

fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All of these foods are high in potassium, eat some of the ones that will fit in your diet and youll see the cramps go away

Apples, Apricots, Bananas, Brazil Nuts, Brown Rice, Cantaloupe, Figs, Honeydew, Kiwi, Legumes, Lima beans, Milk, Oranges, Orange Juice, Peaches, Potatoes, Prunes, Rasins, Roasted Peanuts with skin, Spinach, Squash, Vegetable Juices, Wheat Bread, White Rice, Winter Squash, Yogurt

Tomatoes, milk products, avocados, meats, potato, celery

Carrots, broccoli, rasins, prunes, watermelon,

Fish: Cod, flounder, sardines, salmon, poultry: chicken, turkey are high potassium foods.

Hamburger, grains such as bran and wheat.

Artichoke, Asparagus, Broccoli, Cabbage, Corn, Dates, Green Beans, Green Peppers, Iceburg

Letttuce, Kidney Beans, Onions, Papayas, Parsley, Pumpkin, Peas, Romaine Lettuce, Strawberries, Sweet Potato, Tomato. Note that potassium is found in the skin of many vegetables.

Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Potassium

Banana will work. Or a little gatorade. It has potassium and electrolytes. I prefer the gatorade approach as I don't care for bananas at all.

Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got them on occasions...potassium's low...a banana or potassium loaded food/drink is a sure fix.
    A coward dies many deaths, a Soldier dies one.

jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason8728 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use to get these as well (way back when I was going through Basic Training). Like others, I believe it's due to not drinking enough water.

If you get it again, flex your calf...it's going to hurt like a SOB, but it will make it go away.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chipman View Post
    Drink more water????

Hope this helps
    Originally Posted by PROT View Post
    potassium/magnesium supplements along with calcium. I believe its a depletion of minerals.
    Originally Posted by fireman9170 View Post
    get more potassium
    YEP, yep, yep!!! Water and Pot! (Potassium, that is!) ed
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you get a calf cramp, sit up in bed, lean forward and, with your heel down and your toes pointing to the ceiling, grasp the top of your foot with both hands and gently pull back. This will uncramp the calf muscle.

I love being woken up out of a sound sleep by a calf cramp. Yeoww!

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to suffer with these a lot, as the guys said tho dehydration is the main factor.

My Doc gave me the best cure for this EVER! if it happens in the middle of the night hop to a cold floor and put the painful legs' foot right down on it. This shocks the muscle into relaxing and problem is sorted!!!

The pain may last a little longer, but in by no means feels like they are ripping apart. Hope that helps you guys when ya get one in future!
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    I had that happen often when I was pregnant. I also had it happen once when I was not pregnant and my calf was sore for days. I sympathize with you.
    Are you saying that you think Bagelluvr might be pregnant?
    Any workout you can walk away from is a good workout.

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

memories

Originally Posted by bagellulvr View Post
    I played football in high school. I remember the night after a game, about 2 am I woke up with the worse hamstring cramp of all time. I couldn't move. I started to scream and no one in my family heard me. I grabbed my phone and called my friend and told him to call back a.s.a.p.... a few moment later he called back and I waited for someone else to pick up the phone then I got on it and had them come to my room with an ice pack and to help me straighten my leg.

That's how I picture Hell... an eternity of hamstring cramps.

But in agreement, I believe I was dehydrated and I pounded a bottle of Gatorade to get me through the night.

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IdahoViking View Post
    Are you saying that you think Bagelluvr might be pregnant?
    I just threw you some reps for the laugh...