UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000)

Favorite Motivational Quotes?

Know there has been a lot of these threads, but I'm still curious.

Couple of my favorites:

" I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd, I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed."-Og Mandino

"The closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"-???

Believe. Heart. Achieve. - Something our football team says as breakdown.
    "You can watch things happen, make things happen or wonder what the hell happened."

Blood. Sweat. Heart.

RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    " every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result" -Greg Plitt

Registered User NewYorkGiants24's Avatar
    NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check sig
    "The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." ~ Vince Lombardi

You can never stop learning, research means everything.

BBNickC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if ya ain't first, yer last-Ricky Bobby(maybeserious)

UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) UntamedBeast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyanRev View Post
    " every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result" -Greg Plitt
    Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants24 View Post
    Check sig
    nice ones
    "You can watch things happen, make things happen or wonder what the hell happened."

Blood. Sweat. Heart.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UntamedBeast View Post
    Know there has been a lot of these threads, but I'm still curious.

Couple of my favorites:

" I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world into defeat nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd, I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist until I succeed."-Og Mandino

"The closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"-???

Believe. Heart. Achieve. - Something our football team says as breakdown.
    Basketball coach at my school utterd a quote that i thot was so amazing he must have gotten it somewhere, but i think he made it up

Kevin Starks- Yesterday, I dared you to be great, today I dare you to be greater.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Refer to my sig
    Philippians 4:13
    "I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me."

Luke 6:37
    “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

"Only God can Judge Me."

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JjPetrov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "When I was a young fellow I was knocked down plenty. I wanted to stay down, but I couldn’t. I had to collect the two dollars for winning or go hungry. I had to get up. I was one of those hungry fighters. You could have hit me on the chin with a sledgehammer for five dollars. When you haven’t eaten for two days you’ll understand."

Jack Dempsey

randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fall down nine times...and stand up ten.

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

After every dark night...theres a brighter day.-Tupac

&

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. General Patton
    Taking the long natural road to becoming huge
    *N00B Squad*

Squat: 285x5
    Bench: 225x5
    Deadlift: 325x5
    I rep back. Always.

alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own."
    Denver Broncos- #24 Champ Bailey

Chicago Bulls- #1 Derrick Rose

Fav. Motivational Quote that pushes me to my LIMITS:
    "Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own"

Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt make this up, found it on this site haha

"pain is temporary, glory is forever."

BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BbQsaUcE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

TheProdigyBSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheProdigyBSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheProdigyBSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment' - Justin Langer

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The one major thing that stands in between you and the fullfilment of your dreams,
    is the willingness to START,
    the courage to move AHEAD,
    and the faith to FINISH

Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chochoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10) zx6steve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.... I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking

watch this,, always gets me motivated.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n3eX...eature=related

Originally Posted by wygdwicfy View Post
    Basketball coach at my school utterd a quote that i thot was so amazing he must have gotten it somewhere, but i think he made it up

Kevin Starks- Yesterday, I dared you to be great, today I dare you to be greater.
    Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
    Refer to my sig
    Originally Posted by JjPetrov View Post
    "When I was a young fellow I was knocked down plenty. I wanted to stay down, but I couldn’t. I had to collect the two dollars for winning or go hungry. I had to get up. I was one of those hungry fighters. You could have hit me on the chin with a sledgehammer for five dollars. When you haven’t eaten for two days you’ll understand."

Jack Dempsey
    Originally Posted by randyyle View Post
    "Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."
    Originally Posted by MikeW259 View Post
    Fall down nine times...and stand up ten.

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

After every dark night...theres a brighter day.-Tupac

&

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    Originally Posted by johnpa24 View Post
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. General Patton
    Originally Posted by alfred18 View Post
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own."
    Originally Posted by Future202 View Post
    I didnt make this up, found it on this site haha

"pain is temporary, glory is forever."
    Originally Posted by BbQsaUcE View Post
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
    Originally Posted by TheProdigyBSN View Post
    'The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment' - Justin Langer
    Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    The one major thing that stands in between you and the fullfilment of your dreams,
    is the willingness to START,
    the courage to move AHEAD,
    and the faith to FINISH

Originally Posted by Chochoo View Post
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
    Originally Posted by zx6steve View Post
    I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.... I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking
    Haven't heard most of them but they're all sweet

Blood. Sweat. Heart.

TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYellowFruit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stay busy

Stop Relying On Other People

Hack Away The Unessential

The Power Of Now

live everyday to the fullest.. never let stupid **** let you down!

"Every[body] dies. Not every[body] really lives." (William Wallace)

The individual is king. Trust your ability, trust life. You're entitled to it. You're living it.

Set realistic goals for yourself and don't quit until you've reached them...no matter how hard **** gets...and it will get hard, multiple times...keep on hitting it hard.

Center yourself. You got nobody to prove except yourself. Thrive off your own accomplishments, don't compare yourself to other people. Use other people's
    accomplishments for inspriration and motivation. Don't be egocentric. You're on a crazy ass competition with yourself, to be better than how you were yesterday. There is ALWAYS room for improvement

you're living too straight edge

Yesterday, I dared you to be great, today I dare you to be greater.

Spend atleast 2 hours a day improving yourself physcially or mentally. Meditation and Physical Fitness.
    PEACE is IMPORTANT. Know your Intentions, they are important

I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own.

small consistent changes make the BIGGEST difference

rome aint built in a day

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "We do not rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training."

"Victory goes to the one who has no thought of himself."

Both Samurai quotes.

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

this is a quote that always keeps me moving no matter what
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

I love that one.

You are born frail and weak, you will die that way, but it is your choice on how you live inbetween
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500)
    "I ate, I trained, I slept"

simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50) simonkite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's loads dotted around my gym but my favourite is

"Don't wish it were easier; wish you were tougher"

Dunno who said it, but it sure gets me going for a workout.

punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500)
    A serious quote:

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"
    - Rocky Balboa

jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsalinardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not saying its going to be easy, I'm saying its going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by punkt View Post
    A serious quote:

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"
    - Rocky Balboa
    Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post

Wow these 2 are AMAZING repped guys

Others ones are sweet too

Blood. Sweat. Heart.