olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Most Accurate Calorie & Macronutrient calculator (Men)

Will make one for women soon
    Attached Files

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did you come up with the Goal Multiplier Guide?

Just curious.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    How did you come up with the Goal Multiplier Guide?

Just curious.

looks like 1.1 add 10% cals and 1.2 may add 20% cals sorta like adding 10-20% to your TDEE for bulking

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cldillmann1 View Post
    looks like 1.1 add 10% cals and 1.2 may add 20% cals sorta like adding 10-20% to your TDEE for bulking
    Ahh I see.

Not bad. Pretty good spreadsheet. Repped OP.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iusedtobefat99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fun to play around with, but it reccomended me 275g of carbs. That is simply insane and obviously detrimental to health

olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10) olidox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Iusedtobefat99 View Post
    Fun to play around with, but it reccomended me 275g of carbs. That is simply insane and obviously detrimental to health
    Lol whats wrong with 275g carbs?

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How did you come up with formulas/estimates etc?
    timetoshred.jpg

Originally Posted by Miickk View Post
    How did you come up with formulas/estimates etc?
    BMRR calculator is based on an average of Mifflin-St Jeor and Katch-McArdle formulas, activity factor i took from the nutrition sticky. Multiplier is just a 10% or 20% increase/decrease in calories depending on goals, and the macros are 1g/lb weight protein, 25% fat and the rest is carbs

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by olidox View Post
    BMRR calculator is based on an average of Mifflin-St Jeor and Katch-McArdle formulas, activity factor i took from the nutrition sticky. Multiplier is just a 10% or 20% increase/decrease in calories depending on goals, and the macros are 1g/lb weight protein, 25% fat and the rest is carbs
    Shouldn't this be based upon grams per pound rather than a ratio?
    Not criticising your work, just wondering why you would use ratios.
    timetoshred.jpg

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iusedtobefat99 View Post
    riiight

Shouldn't this be based upon grams per pound rather than a ratio?
    Not criticising your work, just wondering why you would use ratios.
    True but different body types (ectos, endos, mesos) have different fat requirements. Its not as clear cut as protein. So I decided to just use 25% as a general number and you can change it if you want more or less

True but different body types (ectos, endos, mesos) have different fat requirements. Its not as clear cut as protein. So I decided to just use 25% as a general number and you can change it if you want more or less
    I agree to an extent. I don't really believe in body types because I seem to have attributes of all three, dispersed in an equal amount. Another reason I don't believe in body types is that they were formalised by an exercise physiologist with no scientific research backing his claims. However, you're right in the way that you suggest that fat "is not as clear cut as protein." According to the stickies, my daily fat requirements are around 70g-75g but I usually ingest 60g-65g. Whilst this is not marginally lower, it still is lower than the intake suggested in the stickies.
    Again, a great tool to use when dieting nonetheless.

Another question, why is it that your estimates are higher than other diet calculators on the internet? My maintenance works out to be about 2500-2600 calories using other methods but yours suggests I need 2900 calories. I agree with yours for the most part, due to my age, and the amount of activity I do. But, I'm just curious as to why it is 300-400 calories higher than others.
    timetoshred.jpg

I agree to an extent. I don't really believe in body types because I seem to have attributes of all three, dispersed in an equal amount. Another reason I don't believe in body types is that they were formalised by an exercise physiologist with no scientific research backing his claims. However, you're right in the way that you suggest that fat "is not as clear cut as protein." According to the stickies, my daily fat requirements are around 70g-75g but I usually ingest 60g-65g. Whilst this is not marginally lower, it still is lower than the intake suggested in the stickies.
    Again, a great tool to use when dieting nonetheless.

Another question, why is it that your estimates are higher than other diet calculators on the internet? My maintenance works out to be about 2500-2600 calories using other methods but yours suggests I need 2900 calories. I agree with yours for the most part, due to my age, and the amount of activity I do. But, I'm just curious as to why it is 300-400 calories higher than others.
    I'm really not sure sorry... maybe check your information you put in was correct? It is based on the 2 most accurate formulas known for calculating BMRR so it should be pretty accurate. Maybe you could link me to the other calculators you use?

I'm really not sure sorry... maybe check your information you put in was correct? It is based on the 2 most accurate formulas known for calculating BMRR so it should be pretty accurate. Maybe you could link me to the other calculators you use?
    The websites not working at the moment but I've always gone to www.freedieting.com. However, when I calculate my macros in the stickies, they seem to correlate with your macros estimates in the spreadsheet.
    My bad. Forgot to mention that.
    timetoshred.jpg

Haha well all calorie calculators are inaccurate to some degree, the best thing to do is just choose a number and stick with it for a few weeks, and keep track of your weight. If your actual weight doesn't match up with what you expected then you can increase/decrease your calories as necessary

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha well all calorie calculators are inaccurate to some degree, the best thing to do is just choose a number and stick with it for a few weeks, and keep track of your weight. If your actual weight doesn't match up with what you expected then you can increase/decrease your calories as necessary

^^^^^^^^^THis

All the diet macro calculators that I've ran my numbers on vary up or down about 300 calories. Freedieting has the lowest for my maintance at 2800. Seems low to me but when I hand calculate using the sticky formula's I get very close to that. Fitnessfrog puts my maintenance at 3100. I've settled in at 2200-2500 on a cut. We'll see how it goes. Be nice to hear about more bro's my size cutting instead of all the 155lb'ers who repeatedly make threads about can't eat enough and too hard to gain...LOL