Closed Thread
Page 137 of 321 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning peeps.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Morning be de's, baklas, du mas! TGIF!
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Morning peeps.
    Morning to yall. I'm getting ready for a morning workout of shoulders and back before taking the weekend off to rest.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    thread for tk
    wow strong arms

Originally Posted by HanhChampion View Post
    I will be in SF dec 11-14 filming with Matt Ogus next. Then off to Vancity, Canadia
    that should be a sick vid, i know ogus is a manlet but anyone know his exact height? i think he's like 5'5 isnt he?

Ogus has really humbled some in the last few months

yah i remember ogus' video hating on the hodgetwins big time but good to see he learned from it and is a fan of them now

Morning peeps.
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Morning to yall. I'm getting ready for a morning workout of shoulders and back before taking the weekend off to rest.
    morning brahs!

guys my jimmies are in maximum rustle. ordered a pretty expensive jacket a while ago and figured it was delayed due to holiday/black friday. finally decided to check tracking and supposedly arrived the 21st, over a week ago. filed a case with USPS and they said they'll contact me soon. fckin irate brahs because i'm pretty sure theres nothing i can do to get my money refunded.

live in the fckin suburbs and still get my packages stolen
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Sup Schmack.

Sup krazexboi...no hate but strong asian haircut brah

Man not sure who's aware of Frank Yang, but dude made some crazy progress in his strong bulk!
    Last edited by audieswu; 11-30-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    wow strong arms

that should be a sick vid, i know ogus is a manlet but anyone know his exact height? i think he's like 5'5 isnt he?

yah i remember ogus' video hating on the hodgetwins big time but good to see he learned from it and is a fan of them now

morning brahs!

guys my jimmies are in maximum rustle. ordered a pretty expensive jacket a while ago and figured it was delayed due to holiday/black friday. finally decided to check tracking and supposedly arrived the 21st, over a week ago. filed a case with USPS and they said they'll contact me soon. fckin irate brahs because i'm pretty sure theres nothing i can do to get my money refunded.

live in the fckin suburbs and still get my packages stolen

THAT sucks! Hope it works out.

Sweet, I'll be hitting home gym tonight.

^^^Sup Schmack.

Sup krazexboi...no hate but strong asian haircut brah

Man not sure who's aware of Frank Yang, but dude made some crazy progress in his strong bulk!
    [video=youtube;t2rpqubbGt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rpqubbGt4&feature=g-all[/video

Yeah I can't watch that dude, he annoys me.

He pulled a stunt and it was on news and afterwards was all sorry for it. Something on an asian train I think?

Edit: it was for harrassing a monk who was minding his own business. Not a fan of attention whores.

Last edited by schmack; 11-30-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He pulled a stunt and it was on news and afterwards was all sorry for it. Something on an asian train I think?
    something along the lines he was eating on the floor of a train or something and then some nun told him he was being disrespectful.

he took his short off and started flexing at her and saying shes mad she can't have a man like him or something. he was in the news for it and also got in trouble for his public sex videos. he had to make a formal apology and then left to the states.

i liked him at first but i agree he annoys me now. he takes trolling too far.

-edit

news story here:
    http://dailychilli.com/news/18881-pe...es-body-to-nun
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

something along the lines he was eating on the floor of a train or something and then some nun told him he was being disrespectful.

he took his short off and started flexing at her and saying shes mad she can't have a man like him or something. he was in the news for it and also got in trouble for his public sex videos. he had to make a formal apology and then left to the states.

-edit

news story here:
    http://dailychilli.com/news/18881-pe...es-body-to-nun

Yo it's getting fuarking cold up here. Sucks!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THAT sucks! Hope it works out.

Sweet, I'll be hitting home gym tonight.

Yeah I can't watch that dude, he annoys me.

Edit: it was for harrassing a monk who was minding his own business. Not a fan of attention whores.

[youtube]iLcpH5I-cVE[youtube]

-edit

news story here:
    [url]http://dailychilli.com/news/18881-performing-artist-bares-body-to-nun[url]

Oh snap! Was unaware brah, I took his vid down...Dam I agree that was very disrespectful and taking it way too far!

I was wondering why he was in the U.S. I'm sure he would have gotten axed if he stayed in China.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Oh snap! Was unaware brah, I took his vid down...Dam I agree that was very disrespectful and taking it way too far!

I was wondering why he was in the U.S. I'm sure he would have gotten axed if he stayed in China.

I do admit he has talent in lifting and art but nuff is nuff.

BTW you can keep the blue undies.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Yo it's getting fuarking cold up here. Sucks!
    agreed man, 30-40's for last two weeks. last saturday was nice though. exactly why i ordered a new winter jacket but now i'm not getting it.

jimmies = rustled

hvaen't taken my bike out in a while, have you?

i heard rumors of an ogus/yang collab video, wonder how that would go. would hate to see ogus go down the trolling route with yang
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

agreed man, 30-40's for last two weeks. last saturday was nice though. exactly why i ordered a new winter jacket but now i'm not getting it.

jimmies = rustled

i heard rumors of an ogus/yang collab video, wonder how that would go. would hate to see ogus go down the trolling route with yang

Yeah been going every weekend in the mornings. Going Sunday since it looks to be 50 degrees. Hopefully no rain
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I do admit he has talent in lifting and art but nuff is nuff.

BTW you can keep the blue undies.
    LOL@Blue undies. he is talented for sure he just need to grow up a little.

jimmies = rustled

I hope Ogus will not go the Yang trolling route. I'm sure Hanh can let Ogus know that when they meet in SF.

Ogus really had calmed down alot compared to his Matt Versus from the previous year.

LOL@Youtube "reality tv fitness drama"
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yang - king of trolls
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

I almost named my son Han
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I almost named my son Han
    Han Solo?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Han Solo?

No

Han Can Cook
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Han Solo?
    Sup twin meet you at 196

No

Han Can Cook
    I thought it was han job :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow strong arms

all i do is curls for the girls nomsayin?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

strong arms of peace...big girls need lovin' too.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Sup twin meet you at 196

I thought it was han job :}
    Hey that's my son you talking about.

JK bro, so fuarking hungry right now bro. IF diet today is killing me. All other day is ok but today they just opened a brick oven pizza place next door and smells good. Yesterday I had a big Burrito for lunch, that was all I had and a cup of soup my wife made.

yeah brah
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hey that's my son you talking about.

JK bro, so fuarking hungry right now bro. IF diet today is killing me. All other day is ok but today they just opened a brick oven pizza place next door and smells good. Yesterday I had a big Burrito for lunch, that was all I had and a cup of soup my wife made.
    I believe my metabolism is getting pretty decent now. I have been eating at 3000 cals on my cut and 2850 on my rest days (2 a week) and I managed to lose 2 lbs. this week 220.8 as of this morning.

Man IF is good if it fits your schedule, it doesn't on mine so I'm doing the conventional way.

By the way, I convinced my boss to buy a Rebel T3i camera and the Sony Vegas Pro software for me to learn and use for our company's youtube channel. This means when I get good at it, I will open up my own youtube channel.

I swear I love this job, I really get to do whatever I want to do.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No

Han Can Cook
    That's waisist...

Sup twin meet you at 196
    Negative...see you at 180..

That's waisist...

no I won't go down that low I hope not

Man...I'm not gonna front this vid made me almost ballin' after watching it.

I can relate, my bro and I had to put down 2 of our dogs on the same day back in 2004.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

yeah watched it before i went to sleep last night. sad day is sad.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will change, I believe BB.com has a timed refreshed on their servers, not sure when exactly but it will change just give it a few.

Yeah it changed late last night...

Mornin' brah!

Morning peeps.
    Mornin' brah!

Mornin' brah!

morning brahs!
    Mornin' brah!

Mornin' brah!

I'll see YOU at 180...

Mornin' brahs!

yeah watched it before i went to sleep last night. sad day is sad.
    I have a shi tzuh now that my wifey and I rescued at the pound the very first year of our marriage. He was the first baby. It will be a sad day when he passes away. They become part of our family.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

no I won't go down that low I hope not

Man...I'm not gonna front this vid made me almost ballin' after watching it.

I can relate, my bro and I had to put down 2 of our dogs on the same day back in 2004.

[video=youtube;8U6GwgtLG18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U6GwgtLG18&feature=g-all[video]
    J/k bro, I'm not going down that low either. 190 is probably where I'll maintain.

29 minute video? cliffs...

J/k bro, I'm not going down that low either. 190 is probably where I'll maintain.

29 minute video? cliffs...
    Just watch the first 2 mins. then fast forward to the last 3 mins. Don't watch the whole thing...You're not watching a Betamax or VHS tape
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Just watch the first 2 mins. then fast forward to the last 3 mins. Don't watch the whole thing...You're not watching a Betamax or VHS tape
    I still have my beta player...

Life of Pi is good, watch it when you get a chance...

I still have my beta player...

Life of Pi is good, watch it when you get a chance...
    Nice, good to hear it man. I may have to see this with the wifey.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 321 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast