Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Being short or average height sucks because all the women want the tall guys!

Ok, this just drives me into a useless fury complex. I thought i was average height, but it seems that all the girls nowadays want a guy over 6' in height. If your under 6' consider yourself a worthless troll, a second class male citizen, literally. I just overheard a group of women talking today during my lunch break about short and tall guys. These girls ranged from 5'1" - 5'8" sitting right next to me and another guy I was having lunch with. They were ranging from 4/10 to 8/10 in the looks department and aged between 20-38. One girl of 5'3" even said that here 6'3" boyfriend was the "ideal perfect height". WTF thats a foot taller than her! He has to bend down 12 inches to kiss her! How does that work, surely her ideal would be around 5'7"??? Another girl said that she felt "so protected" when wrapped in the arms of her 6'2" boyfriend and shorter men couldn't offer that. Another girl of 5'5" said she dated a 5'8" man once and hated it - she said "never again"... which followed with a bowt of scornfull laughter from the other girls. Another girl of about 5'6" said all men under 6 foot were "shorties".

It's just a reality check for me. They were talking about how guys under 6' have to compensate for their lack of height buy having money, high status, being extremely handsome while possesing "great bodies". They said guys under 6' have poor genes and were raised with poor nutrition. Hell, what percentage of guys stand over 6'? Like 6%??

Gotta say you tall guys have got it made. Girls love your asses and you should be proud of it. If your tall you don't have to be extremely handsome or have high status to be deemed a worthy catch. I'm 5'9.5" and kinda ugly so I consider myself a worthless manlet troll now after hearing this mess. It just sucks being short and there is nothing much we can do about it. So yeah, i do workout to try and make up for my lack of height that these girls want.

idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idontknowbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they've probably all been ****ed by multiple dudes under 6' and will be ****ed by many more in the future so stfu and stop whining and making excuses for your failure to pick up

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And then you woke up in a hot sweat, and turned on your computer to share your dream born out of your insecurities.

PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5 10"

love it.

not a single phuck was given.

never did i want to be taller. didn't even realize it was viewed as such an issue until i started reading misc.

*edit*
    i have a thing for short girls. lilke 5 1- 5 3, doesn't mean i won't do 5 4+.

5' might be my cutoff. i'm sure if i loved the girl i wouldn't care if she was taller, i just don't think i'd ever get to know a girl that well , that was taller than me. hah...
    dated a girl that was 5 7, was also a swimmer so she had a larger frame, cuddling didn't feel the same.

ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManletPride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being short only sucks because 90% of manlets are god damn beta, like you, thus a very bad image is surrounding the rest of us and we have complications is every day life.
    ツ Alpha manlet crew ツ

paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ManletPride View Post
    Being short only sucks because 90% of manlets are god damn beta, like you, thus a very bad image is surrounding the rest of us and we have complications is every day life.
    I wouldn't say they are beta, they are 'assumed' beta because of the lack of vertical inches and physical dominance compared to taller men which is a totally different thing. Assumption is a very destructive force. You have complications because your 5'5 and no woman wants your sh*tty genes. No offense buts thats how the womenz think. Thats how all female mammals think, they seive for the best genes and no woman wants small male offspring.

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    my brother in law is like 5' 3", great job, in great shape, has a hot wife (IMO he has best looking sister, ie our wives are sisters) even had Captain Crazy (a jamaican tour guide in 9 mile) mad jelly that his wife was that hot when we went on vacation together.

i doubt your height plays that much of a role in how much tail you get, and not everyone sticks to what they think they want... i have a thing for brunettes and married a blonde for instance

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by idontknowbro View Post
    they've probably all been ****ed by multiple dudes under 6' and will be ****ed by many more in the future so stfu and stop whining and making excuses for your failure to pick up
    This exactly, trust me when a woman sees a guy well built and a good looking frame, and she sees her tall 6.3 skinny **** she knows the shorter guy can demolish him and do what he wants to her.

Yes screwed many chicks that were with tall dudes beofe or with, it makes no difference at all.

Confidence, looking nice, dressing nice is all it takes man.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwatislove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    reading this thread made me very happy to be 6'4"

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    my brother in law is like 5' 3", great job, in great shape, has a hot wife (IMO he has best looking sister, ie our wives are sisters) even had Captain Crazy (a jamaican tour guide in 9 mile) mad jelly that his wife was that hot when we went on vacation together.

i doubt your height plays that much of a role in how much tail you get, and not everyone sticks to what they think they want... i have a thing for brunettes and married a blonde for instance
    ^^^^
    This

Just like all men would prefer a woman with Dem Teddies,we find a way to do without it when we realise there are more important qualities to consider in a partner.
    I just came here on the internet to lie

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by idontknowbro View Post
    This (srs).

OP: the last girl I dated was 5'10", and used to wear 4" heels when we went out. U mad bro? Women might PREFER a tall guy because the additional height naturally makes them "feel" protected, but they will ACCEPT an average height guy if his confidence and control can generate the same "feeling." Cuz honestly...if all bishes held out for a 6'+ dude...........there'd be an INSANE number of bitter lonely bishes.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PinkCrayon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can't blame people for having preferences. But I'll assure you, in chats with my girlfriends, height isn't an issue if you are average height. Srsly.

I hate being short. I'm 5'0. It's balls...I can't reach sh*t. But apparently, lots of guys like short ladies, so ehhh. I know some guys will write me off due to my height, and some won't. But if height is such a precursor for a potential date, then I wouldn't be interested in him anyways. Just like OP shouldn't give a crap if some girl wouldn't want him due to his height.

If it makes you feel better, I'm fighting MANY injustices of genetics...I look like a 12 year old boy when I'm nakey.

Yaaaaay....

But whatevs. Atleast I'm no fat???

Have a good day

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Height: 5'10
    Balls: non-exIstant
    Excuses: infinite

Act your age and stop being such a pussy, women ur age who are single want a man.. ANY man. Grow some nuts and go talk to a few, make online dating profiles.. Do something u ****ing baby
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wat da ****?

I dont think I ever gotten a chick because of my height
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'8 got a bird got a kid, theory blown out the water! Facepalm boy

IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IdealHeight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread made me feel good to be 6'4. but in all seriousness OP this website puts 10000000000 times more importance on height than in the real world.

Originally Posted by pazzadean View Post
    5'8 got a bird got a kid, theory blown out the water! Facepalm boy
    She fit or fat?

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Height def has more pros than cons in life, sad, but true.

wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb washing top windows without a ladder, but bumping my head against a traffic light
    Looking for a good but cheap smartphone? Check this out:
    http://www.squidoo.com/cheapchinaphones

http://aestheticscrew.blogspot.com

6'5"+ people that lift post in here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139727243

kees' coc

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im inclined to believe paleo is a troll
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PinkCrayon View Post
    You can't blame people for having preferences. But I'll assure you, in chats with my girlfriends, height isn't an issue if you are average height. Srsly.

I hate being short. I'm 5'0. It's balls...I can't reach sh*t. But apparently, lots of guys like short ladies, so ehhh. I know some guys will write me off due to my height, and some won't. But if height is such a precursor for a potential date, then I wouldn't be interested in him anyways. Just like OP shouldn't give a crap if some girl wouldn't want him due to his height.

If it makes you feel better, I'm fighting MANY injustices of genetics...I look like a 12 year old boy when I'm nakey.

Yaaaaay....

Have a good day
    this is true actually, i like women petit. brb imagining you and me together xoxox
    Looking for a good but cheap smartphone? Check this out:
    http://www.squidoo.com/cheapchinaphones

http://aestheticscrew.blogspot.com

6'5"+ people that lift post in here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139727243

kees' coc

Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did not read thread but, it's your self-confidence.
    Automotive and Motorsport Section FTW - GS400 - K7 SV650N

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PinkCrayon View Post

Yaaaaay....

Have a good day
    Stats: 5'0", 112 lbs

Hello future wife

OP; I agree. I fukking hate being short, especially in a day and age where there are tons of 6' white women.
    Thank god for asian girls. Srsly.

Just don't put yourself around shtty bitches or 6'3 bitches and you won't have to worry about height. I do fine being short.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you are only worthless if you want to feel that way. on the flip side, they just lose out on an awesome guy because they have already made up their minds on height alone. play on, ride on, live on. fuck women who think that way of you. it's their loss, not yours. there are many other women out there, so why should you care? i see women like that all the time and laugh, cause if they only knew..
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    height ain't your problem mate. it's your outlook/confidence that matters. just work with what you've got, you're using height as an excuse, it isn't an issue to anyone but yourself!

sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nah thats bull**** man as long as youre taller than the girl there shouldnt be a problem (confirmed by the gf)

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just banged a 9/10 last night, and i am average height. i've never had any issues with my height.

you are just using height as an excuse.

Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by paleo View Post
    I wouldn't say they are beta, they are 'assumed' beta because of the lack of vertical inches and physical dominance compared to taller men which is a totally different thing. Assumption is a very destructive force. You have complications because your 5'5 and no woman wants your sh*tty genes. No offense buts thats how the womenz think. Thats how all female mammals think, they seive for the best genes and no woman wants small male offspring.
    negged... Just because YOU can't get girls to like you doesn't make every man under 6' unable to.
    max bench 325X1 315 Video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/jbrink2007?feature=chclk#p/u/0/kKFFPplNQ4c )
    max squat 380X1
    max deadlift 465X1
    DL 420 vid from a long time ago ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkRDZPBm4w )

muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000) muali is just really nice. (+1000)
    why are women such a priority to you? you do realize their nothing but men other than a vagina, which in itself is almost useless if you have a better hobby..

Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Size16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would you rather be 6'6'' and intimidate everyone, including the chicks you would like to smash?

Stop making excuses dude. It's a two way street. If you need help with what excuses look like, read my first sentence.