wangyihua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm trying to gain weight...

So i'm trying to gain weight, I am 5'8 and I weigh 140-145 lbs. I have a medium sized body frame so that weight should be just right. I want to get to 155 lbs and I have already increased my weight from 135 to 145. I am using the P90x program and I am wondering is it okay to eat chipotle a couple of times a week with cheese and sourcream included. I know both are really bad but is it really that bad? What are the consequences?

Basically i'm asking, should I be eating chipotle steak in a bowl 5 times a week?
    And what are the consequences of having sour cream and cheese?

As an extra, why shouldn't you drink soda?

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wangyihua View Post
    So i'm trying to gain weight, I am 5'8 and I weigh 140-145 lbs. I have a medium sized body frame so that weight should be just right. I want to get to 155 lbs and I have already increased my weight from 135 to 145. I am using the P90x program and I am wondering is it okay to eat chipotle a couple of times a week with cheese and sourcream included. I know both are really bad but is it really that bad? What are the consequences?

Basically i'm asking, should I be eating chipotle steak in a bowl 5 times a week?

Ok wang use the search tool wang.

wangyihua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did, can you just answer it? thanks.

ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rub some funk on it watermelon_2001's Avatar
    watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wangyihua View Post

If you can eat that way and still maintain the rate of weight gain you desire, then go for it- you have to be the one to judge if it's "OK" to do, based on the results you see from doing it. However, I'd say that doing it 5 times a week would make it more likely for you to go over what you need to gain at a good rate, causing you to add more fat than muscle; IMO, you'd be better off doing it once or twice.

With regards to the cheese and sour-cream, I'd say to go without. Both are high in fats and therefore calorifically-dense, plus they're not even the best types of fats which you should be trying to include in your diet. Eating them will just make you more likely to go over your required calories and start adding unwanted bodyfat. As for soda, it's just crap- nothing but plain sugar, and will fill you up with extra calories which have next to no nutritional value.
    Anorexia dragged me to rock-bottom; watch me build myself back up...

My Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118286631

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) emsmall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ToBehonest View Post
    Hahahaha LOLOL! Well all i see is trying to gain weight, I cant be arsed reading his post so hell have to put up with mine even if its wrong.

Eat ****ing oats in the morning, eggs (boiled), wheatbread or just brown bred as a toast, then your protien ****. And throughout the day, just eat like a horse. Banannanaaaass, chicken, tuna, pasta, more eggs, fish blah blah and drink milk ;] Eat like a horse