darth254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

getting sick from ON whey mix (banana)

Hello,

I'm finding out that I'm having issues with Optimum Nutrition banana whey mix. It makes me nauseated a couple hours after drinking it. I feel like my eyes are trying to bulge out and I can't sleep and I feel almost short of breath at times. I'm not sure if this is an allergic reaction or what not but it's getting to the point that this is outweighing any potential benefit this product can offer me.

I'm looking to replace my ON mix with something else.

I already eat Pure Protein bars (32 g protein) which haven't given me issues. Should I consider Ensure High Protein drink at a substitute for the ON mix? I had used them in the past without issue but don't know if they're considered any good.

Thanks.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darth254 View Post
    F _ _ _

^^^ work that out
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by darth254 View Post
    Hello,

I'm finding out that I'm having issues with Optimum Nutrition banana whey mix. It makes me nauseated a couple hours after drinking it. I feel like my eyes are trying to bulge out and I can't sleep and I feel almost short of breath at times. I'm not sure if this is an allergic reaction or what not but it's getting to the point that this is outweighing any potential benefit this product can offer me.

I already eat Pure Protein bars (32 g protein) which haven't given me issues. Should I consider Ensure High Protein drink at a substitute for the ON mix? I had used them in the past without issue but don't know if they're considered any good.

Thanks.
    Sell it on. The benefits does not outweigh the lack of sleep!
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

******** for Optimal Testosterone and Giggles: www.********.com/TheLatsbrah

YouTube: The Golden One

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mackan58 View Post
    Sell it on. The benefits does not outweigh the lack of sleep!
    What benefits
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    (definition) FOOD:

Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.

(definiton) Supplements:

waste of money.

Side note; in no circumstances do supplements provide any special benefits over food, contrary to what the label may say, or the bodybuilder promoting the brand.

Look at it this way, i will use this JUST , and i repeat JUST as an example. IF you weren't born yesterday we all know wat special supplements pro bodybuilders use, yet they preach in the magazines for a few hundred bucks about supplements such as whey and all the other crap, are the best things on earth. Again, JUST as an example, isnt that similar to a meth addict preaching about the effects (buzz, energy) of coke or red bull?
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rostam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought 5lbs of ON banana whey, and I should say this is one of the nastiest protein I've ever had. Very Artificial taste, Very foamy, I'll not buy it again.

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rostam View Post
    I bought 5lbs of ON banana whey, and I should say this is one of the nastiest protein I've ever had. Very Artificial taste, Very foamy, I'll not buy it again.
    strong posts count to join date ratio

rostam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I know, I never posted here because of the bad reputation of the board at that time. Hope things has improved over time 8 years is a loooong time.

Let's not hijack the OP topic.

Originally Posted by stefanuus View Post
    strong posts count to join date ratio
    Last edited by rostam; 08-28-2012 at 09:16 AM.