Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T-BOL review

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)

T-BOL review

My log, the link to which is in my sig, had to be cut short... here is my final review of the product as copy and pasted from my last entry...

So it wasn't food poisoning.

Guess what? It was appendicitis!!!!

Sooo, I was rushed to the hospital, had the surgery and am now in recovery for 3 weeks. Awesome isn't it?

I had never been a patient at an Emergency room before..let alone had any kind of surgery. The **** was ridiculous.

Needless to say I have to cut the log short...and figure out what the hell to do with my 1 remaining bottle of T-BOL.

Talk about a frustrating setback. Things were progressing really well. I had dropped to 255lbs, strength was up on every lift, I hit PRs on almost every single lift, and I was only 20 days in....

Guess I will have to buy another bottle and run this again when I'm recovered.

Of course something like that would happen right? I have EVERYTHING on point, and after a month of stalls,I jet set off into what was turning out to be an amazing run.

I am obviously beyond frustrated right now as I sit back on the couch popping vicodin. I really wanted to make this run that thing that got me near all my goals...and it seemed like it was going to.

I apologies for the whining, but I am very, very disappointed in this.

But, as far as T-BOL

after 20 days
    I lost 5lbs of pure body fat
    gained muscle
    PRs went up on every major lift by significant amounts.
    waist went down almost an inch
    arms stayed the same size
    upper abs popped out
    chest ended up being about the same size
    Libido was up
    cognitive function WAY improved
    General feeling of well being skyrocketed.

I will definitely run this again when better...possibly even think about 3 bottles. This product blew me away, and I am truly pissed off to all hell that I can not finish it the way I wanted.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice!

(T-BOL, not the appendicitis)

-triple

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dosing?
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Dosing?
    3 first thing when I got up

3 midday - about an hour after lunch, or 30mins before lunch dependent on what time I ate.

3 evening. No later than 6 for me. if I did my twitxhing was out of control.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    My log, the link to which is in my sig, had to be cut short... here is my final review of the product as copy and pasted from my last entry...

So it wasn't food poisoning.

Guess what? It was appendicitis!!!!

Sooo, I was rushed to the hospital, had the surgery and am now in recovery for 3 weeks. Awesome isn't it?

I had never been a patient at an Emergency room before..let alone had any kind of surgery. The **** was ridiculous.

Needless to say I have to cut the log short...and figure out what the hell to do with my 1 remaining bottle of T-BOL.

Talk about a frustrating setback. Things were progressing really well. I had dropped to 255lbs, strength was up on every lift, I hit PRs on almost every single lift, and I was only 20 days in....

Guess I will have to buy another bottle and run this again when I'm recovered.

Of course something like that would happen right? I have EVERYTHING on point, and after a month of stalls,I jet set off into what was turning out to be an amazing run.

I am obviously beyond frustrated right now as I sit back on the couch popping vicodin. I really wanted to make this run that thing that got me near all my goals...and it seemed like it was going to.

I apologies for the whining, but I am very, very disappointed in this.

But, as far as T-BOL

after 20 days
    I lost 5lbs of pure body fat
    gained muscle
    PRs went up on every major lift by significant amounts.
    waist went down almost an inch
    arms stayed the same size
    upper abs popped out
    chest ended up being about the same size
    Libido was up
    cognitive function WAY improved
    General feeling of well being skyrocketed.

I will definitely run this again when better...possibly even think about 3 bottles. This product blew me away, and I am truly pissed off to all hell that I can not finish it the way I wanted.
    i dont believe u
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice man I always thought T-Bol was good stuff too it blew me away with progress and now its good to see others doing the same (about to run 4 B at 12 caps/stack with other goodies)

It Sucks that you had to stop your log and cut so short but once you recover all will be good and you can get back at it to the max goodluck!
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Originally Posted by gekkoboy14 View Post
    i dont believe u
    don't believe I had to get my appendix removed, or don't believe the results?

Either way, read the details in my log - and I will be more than happy to send you pics of my stomach so you can see the laproscopic incisions.

5 pound loss in 3 weeks is hard to believe? Are you being serious?

losing .75" off my waist when I went from 260 to 255 is hard to believe?

The majority of my PRs were rep involved - that is hard to believe as well?

My log is very detailed, updated everyday - sometimes more.

I am in no way affiliated with Thermolife, so why would I spend over 20 days writing up such a detailed description of what was happening?

*edit*
    its also hard to believe that trib. didn't raise my libido? Do you know anything about the proven effects of it?

Its hard to believe that the combo of trib alatus and divanill gave me raised awareness, and increased mood?

yyeeaahhh... I showed a lot of symptoms of low testosterone before I went on this stuff - lethargy, decreased sex drive, unable to lose weight, etc...and it definitely raised my levels..without a doubt.

aahh f*** it... here

Notice my stomach is distended and I have 3 lapro holes - the third on is in m belly button which is sewn together as you can see...
    Last edited by sizeNstrength; 12-03-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    nice man I always thought T-Bol was good stuff too it blew me away with progress and now its good to see others doing the same (about to run 4 B at 12 caps/stack with other goodies)

It Sucks that you had to stop your log and cut so short but once you recover all will be good and you can get back at it to the max goodluck!
    Thanks brother!

Yeah, this recovery sucks, but I'm thinking about using my last bottle with some other goodies as well when I get better.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottyrock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OOOh that sucks i was enjoying your log too. Well heres hoping for a speedy recovery and get back to your goals.

simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simpledude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sucks about the appendicitis but I am glad you enjoyed T-bol. If you decide to log your next run send me a link

Originally Posted by Scottyrock View Post
    OOOh that sucks i was enjoying your log too. Well heres hoping for a speedy recovery and get back to your goals.
    I appreciate it man - thanks for following.

Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    Sucks about the appendicitis but I am glad you enjoyed T-bol. If you decide to log your next run send me a link
    I absolutely will brother.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review. I wish you the best in your recovery. Enjoy the vicodin.

Then come back with a vengeance. You made great progress that I'm sure you're looking forward to expand upon!

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't believe I had to get my appendix removed, or don't believe the results?

Either way, read the details in my log - and I will be more than happy to send you pics of my stomach so you can see the laproscopic incisions.

5 pound loss in 3 weeks is hard to believe? Are you being serious?

losing .75" off my waist when I went from 260 to 255 is hard to believe?

The majority of my PRs were rep involved - that is hard to believe as well?

My log is very detailed, updated everyday - sometimes more.

I am in no way affiliated with Thermolife, so why would I spend over 20 days writing up such a detailed description of what was happening?

*edit*
    its also hard to believe that trib. didn't raise my libido? Do you know anything about the proven effects of it?

Its hard to believe that the combo of trib alatus and divanill gave me raised awareness, and increased mood?

yyeeaahhh... I showed a lot of symptoms of low testosterone before I went on this stuff - lethargy, decreased sex drive, unable to lose weight, etc...and it definitely raised my levels..without a doubt.

aahh f*** it... here

Notice my stomach is distended and I have 3 lapro holes - the third on is in m belly button which is sewn together as you can see...
    no i believe u had surgery, i dont believe that u lost 5 lbs of fat in 3 weeks and gained muscle

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont believe that u lost 5 lbs of fat in 3 weeks and gained muscle
    Lose 5 lbs of fat and "gain muscle" in 3 weeks = cake
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

no i believe u had surgery, i dont believe that u lost 5 lbs of fat in 3 weeks and gained muscle
    LOL...ok guy. Read the log - thats all I can suggest.

3 weeks is more than enough time to lose that fat and gain muscle (at least muscle strength). What I was more impressed by the product was its ability to jump start me out of a month long slump.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

Originally Posted by SupaNatural View Post
    Thanks for the review. I wish you the best in your recovery. Enjoy the vicodin.

Then come back with a vengeance. You made great progress that I'm sure you're looking forward to expand upon!
    hah - I appreciate it bro. The vicodin is the only thing keeping me going at the moment.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

LOL...ok guy. Read the log - thats all I can suggest.

3 weeks is more than enough time to lose that fat and gain muscle (at least muscle strength). What I was more impressed by the product was its ability to jump start me out of a month long slump.
    i believe muscle strength, due to the increased test

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    like a love/hate thing. love to see your good results, hate read about appendicitis but good luck with your recovery bro, take it easy.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    like a love/hate thing. love to see your good results, hate read about appendicitis but good luck with your recovery bro, take it easy.
    Thanks man. When I recover I think I am going to grab another bottle or two and run it again.

Until then - I will just keep supplementing vicodin.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

mark7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 first thing when I got up

3 midday - about an hour after lunch, or 30mins before lunch dependent on what time I ate.

3 evening. No later than 6 for me. if I did my twitxhing was out of control.
    9 a day? it says not to exceed 6 per day in bold letters, you weren't worried about side effects with the overdosing?

SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mark7901 View Post
    9 a day? it says not to exceed 6 per day in bold letters, you weren't worried about side effects with the overdosing?
    It would be pretty difficult on overdose on T-BOL.

Originally Posted by mark7901 View Post
    nice old thread bump...

9 a day worked well for me - I couldn't imagine running less than that. Then again, I was like 260-270 at the time.

Originally Posted by SupaNatural View Post
    It would be pretty difficult on overdose on T-BOL.
    yup, and as long as you have a G/F you have nothing to worry about.

...9 a day keeps the libido more than a little high.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    ITT We drink like men

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice old thread bump...

9 a day worked well for me - I couldn't imagine running less than that. Then again, I was like 260-270 at the time.

yup, and as long as you have a G/F you have nothing to worry about.

...9 a day keeps the libido more than a little high.
    ha yea.. very old thread, but thanks for the review
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

mikefrank91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear that you had some results man and that sucks about it being interupted. Was wondering, i havnt read your log or anything and was wondering what you stacked with this, if anything. Also i was prolly going to go with the 9 capsules a day also and was wondering how long i should cycle it for.. Thanks man

Originally Posted by mikefrank91 View Post
    Also i was prolly going to go with the 9 capsules a day also and was wondering how long i should cycle it for.. Thanks man
    At your weight I'd start with the recommended dosage. Especially so if you have the reformulated T-BOL.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mikefrank91 View Post
    Good to hear that you had some results man and that sucks about it being interupted. Was wondering, i havnt read your log or anything and was wondering what you stacked with this, if anything. Also i was prolly going to go with the 9 capsules a day also and was wondering how long i should cycle it for.. Thanks man
    If your just starting you should stick with 6 a day.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good review, im excited to use the new version soon

BIG_TIME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the review as I am thinking of trying some Tbol myself.

Get well!

Originally Posted by BIG_TIME View Post
    Thanks for the review as I am thinking of trying some Tbol myself.

Get well!
    Do it! You won't regret it!

Robyrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Hey im about to go on a stack of T-bol and Stoked. im 19, 170lbs baseball player trying to make 180lbs with minimal fat. any suggestions anyone