Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bench press, pecs useless?

I have been trying to figure out why I can't get my pecs to burn or be of any help while i'm bench pressing. I'm pretty sure i'm not using my pecs at all because I feel no burn on them and I can feel all the weight on my delts, biceps, and triceps to the point where I can feel my muscles pinching my nerves. It also makes sense because when I usually benchpress, I use 60 pounds. When I use dumbbells, I can do dumbbell bench presses with 30 pounds on each hand. So 30+30=60. My pecs don't do squat when I try to benchpress. I tried looking to see if I have the right form and i'm pretty sure I do but I still need help.

Worth a shot, every shot. Quickshot657's Avatar
    Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ahhhh -- trust me when i say this -- it will come.

When i started, i could barely lift the bar. I never felt a THING in my chest, just as you described. I started eating right, doing more sets and higher intensity -- and then my chest started popping out.

And now i can do 160, 6 times. Sounds strange, but what you need to do the most is just GAIN the weight.

As you read this, you should be eating.

Also -- if your form isn't there have someone take a look and tell you whats up. The chest is an easy muscle to tear.

Now go eat.
    If a man yells in a forest and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

"I do not lift to be better than any other person, I lift to be better than myself yesterday."

My Journey to the Best Shape of my Life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=200579671#post200579671

DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBombDiggity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Quickshot657 View Post

When i started, i could barely lift the bar. I never felt a THING in my chest, just as you described. I started eating right, doing more sets and higher intensity -- and then my chest started popping out.

And now i can do 160, 6 times. Sounds strange, but what you need to do the most is just GAIN the weight.

Also -- if your form isn't there have someone take a look and tell you whats up. The chest is an easy muscle to tear.

Now go eat.
    WTF, how do you know i'm eating?!? Do you happen to know what I'm eating? Well, I made a friend at the gym, he is 27 and he started working out like in his early 20s and stopped so now he is starting again; he seems to know a lot of about what he is talking about when he tells me to do exercises and he sorta helped me on my form and when he was there I actually did feel a little bit of burning but since I go to the gym a lot more than him I don't see him all the time. I'm going to go tomorrow and i'm going to try to do some bench presses on the squat racks if my friend isn't there and try to perfect my form

WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaBombDiggity View Post
    I feel no burn ondelts, biceps, and triceps to the point where I can feel my muscles pinching my nerves. It also makes sense because when
    When you "feel" benching in ur biceps, its not actually the biceps, its the place where ur PECS connect to your humerus. So you ARE working your pecs when benching

I usually benchpress, I use 60 pounds. When I use dumbbells, I can do dumbbell bench presses with 30 pounds on each hand.
    Actually at DB bench press there is MORE pec, and due to stability muscles being more involved, DB is usually lower than barbell press, but it works the pecs better, so if your DB press is equal to your BB press(30 DBs, 60 BB), then by no means are your pecs weak !

Originally Posted by WvrDuDe View Post
    When you "feel" benching in ur biceps, its not actually the biceps, its the place where ur PECS connect to your humerus. So you ARE working your pecs when benching

Actually at DB bench press there is MORE pec, and due to stability muscles being more involved, DB is usually lower than barbell press, but it works the pecs better, so if your DB press is equal to your BB press(30 DBs, 60 BB), then by no means are your pecs weak !
    What... I didn't say that in the first quote... and man come on; I'm pretty sure I'm not that weak because I have a friend that has been working out a little longer than me (since December '08), but he works out for 1 hours and 2 times a week (pretty useless) and he uses 25 pounds dumbbells and he can easily pull off 60 lbs on the bench.

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your pecs are stronger muscles and your arms will give out before your chest. do flies or cable crossovers before bench to weaken them and really target them

tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imasavage View Post
    your pecs are stronger muscles and your arms will give out before your chest. do flies or cable crossovers before bench to weaken them and really target them
    its amazing, apart from what you said most of this thread doesn't make any sense at all! i love it.

to answer the question tho, just keep doing dumbbell BP until you get used to the mind muscle connection and learn to focus on your pecs properly. DB BP is better anyway IMO.
    Dream in light-years,
    Challenge miles,
    Walk, step by step

"I did basic 3x5 workout and got good strength and size gains, so now I'm doing high volume"-Anon

Beginners:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112574351

Bango's Arnold/Park thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112649251

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can u post your routine ive never had a problem building a strong chest maybe i can help fix it for you.
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you'll feel it in your arms its hard to feel it in ur chest ull see results

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been trying to figure out why I can't get my pecs to burn or be of any help while i'm bench pressing. I'm pretty sure i'm not using my pecs at all because I feel no burn on them and I can feel all the weight on my delts, biceps, and triceps to the point where I can feel my muscles pinching my nerves. It also makes sense because when I usually benchpress, I use 60 pounds. When I use dumbbells, I can do dumbbell bench presses with 30 pounds on each hand. So 30+30=60. My pecs don't do squat when I try to benchpress. I tried looking to see if I have the right form and i'm pretty sure I do but I still need help.
    pull your shoulder blades back and keep them there while benching

Thanks guys that are giving me suggestions, I will try all of that. Also, what do you mean by routine? I just go into the gym, do some crunches to warm up, and since I heard it's better to work out bigger muscles first, one of first things I do is benchpress, but I eventually lose confidence from doing low weight looking at people doing over 150 pounds and I just go do something else.

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    x2. Gotta keep your shoulders in their natural position.

Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Potent_Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty much just recapping what everyone has said.

With time you WILL see gains, just don't try to increase your weights really fast and lose your form. FORM IS KEY!

Try doing DB Press more often than Bench Press as there is more ROM (range of motion) in the DB Press targeting your pecs more. Eventually this will result in higher Bench Press numbers

Good Luck!

SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys that are giving me suggestions, I will try all of that. Also, what do you mean by routine? I just go into the gym, do some crunches to warm up, and since I heard it's better to work out bigger muscles first, one of first things I do is benchpress, but I eventually lose confidence from doing low weight looking at people doing over 150 pounds and I just go do something else.

If you don't lift weights usually you won't do more than a plate each side... Everyone started somewhere. You can only get better if you keep at it. Let the others lifting more be your motivation. There's this one guy in my gym who's an absolute beast and is ****ing cut like 0 body fat and lifts more than anyone else in the gym... I see him busting his ass and it makes me want to push harder.

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey man. my favorite gym ever is over there in BA, its called Access Fitness. would still go there if i was ever in the area.

anyway, dont get discouraged about how much you lift. you are only 14 and thats a great time to start working out. believe me, nobody is expecting anything of you. just concentrate on getting your form correct(this can take a long time for some people) and the strength and size will follow. dont forget about your back and legs!

as for the bench, i am just repeating what others have said, pinch your shoulder blades together and focus on your pecs doing the work. DB's are great. i like to use them and also incline work.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watch this:
    http://thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_med.htm

When I did chest the Milos way, I felt it much more in the pecs.

jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I lightened the weight and really concentrated on controling the weight for the positive and negative and felt soreness in my pecs for the first time in a while. Most people are just trying to do as much weight as possible and not fully contracting the area that needs to be worked. Try it and make sure your form is impeccable.....
    Last edited by jmusclehead; 03-17-2008 at 07:42 AM.

KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10) KnjazVovk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My friend says that if you bench like the form of a powerlifter (arched back, tucked elbows), it's 90% triceps 10% pecs. He says that your back plays more of a role than your pecs.

I'm not sure how accurate he is, but he can bench 375 so it's not like he stole this information from some wikipedia article.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WvrDuDe View Post

QFT.
    With a barbell, it is possible for you to rely quite a bit on your triceps for bench and "favor" your pecs and vice-a-versa.
    With dumbbells, you can't "cheat" one muscle for another.
    I'd also think about adding some flyes to the program after the bench press of you choice.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country

jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmusclehead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
    QFT.
    With a barbell, it is possible for you to rely quite a bit on your triceps for bench and "favor" your pecs and vice-a-versa.
    With dumbbells, you can't "cheat" one muscle for another.
    I'd also think about adding some flyes to the program after the bench press of you choice.
    Agreed....db's are a much better choice with most exercises involving free weights. Machines and bb's makes the ROM fixed, whereas db's allow a free ROM. I always use db's when I have the choice.

phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is why I lack strengh on the bench. My triceps are good, but when I bring the bar to my chest, I struggle with the initial push, which uses the pecs. I need to focus on those few inches of push.
    "You're an idiot. It puts stress on the knees? IT'S SUPPOSED TO PUT STRESS ON THE KNEES, THAT'S HOW THEY GET STRONGER." -fattony

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're only 14, give it time. Do dumbell movements, make use of incline benching, do cable/DB flys for secondary exercises...etc. Don't expect your chest to fill out for at least a couple years.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phuz View Post
    This is why I lack strengh on the bench. My triceps are good, but when I bring the bar to my chest, I struggle with the initial push, which uses the pecs. I need to focus on those few inches of push.
    The initial push is actually moreso dependent on your front delts

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    You should work on some floor or board presses.

hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    Not many people know this, but that^ is the key to growth. I do five different exercises for chest and it doesn't effect my arms at but my chest im pretty massive.

Repped

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Quickshot657 View Post

Now go eat.
    Dude, WTF does eating have to do with "feeling" an exercise in a certain muscle group? I think you should stick to the teen section.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    Dude, WTF does eating have to do with "feeling" an exercise in a certain muscle group? I think you should stick to the teen section.
    lol
    Who was this love of yours?

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    You should work on some floor or board presses.

You have confused me on this one.

Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    Well, I started eating rump roast and now I feel my glutes in every exercise I do....

OP, I suggest eating more chicken breasts.
    Last edited by Defiant1; 03-17-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post

You have confused me on this one.

If his sticking point is the first couple inches off of his chest board pressing or floor pressing should help him with it. (IF I understood what he's going for). After rereading it he might need to start hitting the triceps a little more too.