Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina

synergy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fayetteville guy here... If any ladies are into not just body building but fitness like swimming, climbing and what not.

wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rampride
    Thanks wildblue, looks like the next one is on my birthday haha.

No problem, bro.
    You planning on doing a show?

RAM Pride not RAMP ride rampride's Avatar
    rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wildblue
    No problem, bro.
    You planning on doing a show?
    I want to do one next year. I finally bulked up to 200 pounds (5'7 frame) and I have enjoyed every pound gained (started around 155 in Jan.). I need to work on posing and just preparing myself for a show, so yes next year would be great. Also I never been to a show before and wanted to check out how everything runs. If you do a show, good luck wildblue.

wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rampride
    I want to do one next year. I finally bulked up to 200 pounds (5'7 frame) and I have enjoyed every pound gained (started around 155 in Jan.). I need to work on posing and just preparing myself for a show, so yes next year would be great. Also I never been to a show before and wanted to check out how everything runs. If you do a show, good luck wildblue.
    Awesome. Trying to get there myself. I'm 5'5" and at 180 right now. Thought about doing one sometime. But I'm like you, I want to get up to or past that 200lb mark before I start cutting.
    How did you put on 45lbs in 6 months? GEEZ

rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wildblue
    Awesome. Trying to get there myself. I'm 5'5" and at 180 right now. Thought about doing one sometime. But I'm like you, I want to get up to or past that 200lb mark before I start cutting.
    How did you put on 45lbs in 6 months? GEEZ

Eat, eat, and eat... and eat some more. This website has helped me so much, I never been so big in my life. Even when I played football, I wish I knew half the stuff I know now.

I could stand to eat more...just trying to watch the waiste at the same time. I've learned a lot on here myself.

t-flex1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Raleigh, NC ...Training at golds on Six forks road...currently...but live in Wake Forest, NC

1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fastbmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Greensboro here

Anyone else from Greensboro? Currently, I train alone (3000lbs of equipment at home...TONS of stuff)....but could use a training partner. Also...looking for a roommate if anyone is nearby.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *****bmw
    Anyone else from Greensboro? Currently, I train alone (3000lbs of equipment at home...TONS of stuff)....but could use a training partner. Also...looking for a roommate if anyone is nearby.

Dude, you would be a dream come true for me if i were closer. i need a male partner, my wife is a big help but need a male that is on the same or a bit above my level and you and i are on the same page with weights. Wish i could help ya. good luck.

dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dajoker24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Linville, NC here. Currently going to Peak Fitness in Banner Elk, NC.
    "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!"

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Born and raised in Hamlet, NC. Currently live in Cheraw, SC but I am moving back home to Kansas City Go CHIEFS!!

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yo...this thread is 3 years old lol...

Charlotte, NC here...

Anyone from charlotte? Workout at Peak??

Zen_Menace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2003 N.C. State Jr. Championships

hi, does anyone out there know where i can find pics from the 2003 N.C. State Jr. Championships? in particular, i am looking for pics of Tomica Brown, a very lovely and talented young lady who participated in that event. i tried getting the pics from the qrelite website, but apparently that link is now dead.

BluDvl4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluDvl4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluDvl4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluDvl4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluDvl4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question NC BBers

wow this thread is old. anyone from the wilmington/wrightsville beach area?
    pain is temporary, Pride is forever.

Jokerguy1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for Experienced Bodybuilder

Workout in the Raleigh area. I am looking to compete around July next year and could use some advice or occasionally workout with someone that is competing or planning to compete.

I'm not looking for a personal trainer but just someone that is willing to help with contest prep.

If you know of anyone in the area or are in the area and would be willing to share info please let me know.

Thanks,
    JC

ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000)

north carolina

Just moved to North Carolina raleigh area and compete in powerlifting and trying to comeback to it.

ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000)

powerlifting

any compete in powerlifting in NC

avisignis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

D-town

Hey, Durham native here. Just finished college and I'm back in D-town. Looking for a workout partner and a good gym to get in shape... I have fallen apart since I started college.

Originally Posted by avisignis View Post
    Hey, Durham native here. Just finished college and I'm back in D-town. Looking for a workout partner and a good gym to get in shape... I have fallen apart since I started college.
    I just moved to Durham, where are the good gyms at?

I don't know. I'm looking. Where in Durham do you live? Shoot me a PM if you like.

Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chizzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First time posting here I think but I am in A small town outside of Charlotte called Albemarle!
    Chizzad is just plugging along baby......with or without you!

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greensboro here. I grew up outside Asheville but have been here about 12 years.
    I gotta be natural

hillbilly79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    Greensboro here. I grew up outside Asheville but have been here about 12 years.
    Which direction out of Asheville? I am a little west.

harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IRONMANN1 View Post
    Yo...this thread is 3 years old lol...

Charlotte, NC here...

Anyone from charlotte? Workout at Peak??
    Charlatan huh

Last edited by harrisjl; 02-15-2007 at 10:33 AM.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

screw everybody but the canes and the oil ;)

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elizabeth City, NC here....why does Virginis Tech own us??????????????
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, lots more NC folks here than I realized.
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

still...

but none in the Durham area...

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hillbilly79 View Post
    Which direction out of Asheville? I am a little west.
    I grew up in Bent Creek, near the Blue Ridge Parkway, and went to Enka High School.
    I gotta be natural

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by avisignis View Post
    but none in the Durham area...
    I work in Durham, but live about 20 min away.
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

Cool. I live in Durham, near Falls Lake.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast