Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P90X Diet on a budget?

I purchased the P90X program and was looking through the nutrition guide and noticed that phase 1 (fat shredder) is going to be pretty expensive if I follow their diet menu. Does anyone have any personalized menus that they've used that have worked for them? I'm not really sure what to buy next time I go to the store. Also, how important is the low carb aspect of this phase? Should I go as low carb as possible or focus more on the calories? I'm a newbie and I thank you for your help.

NcKuRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pepper415 View Post
    I purchased the P90X program and was looking through the nutrition guide and noticed that phase 1 (fat shredder) is going to be pretty expensive if I follow their diet menu. Does anyone have any personalized menus that they've used that have worked for them? I'm not really sure what to buy next time I go to the store. Also, how important is the low carb aspect of this phase? Should I go as low carb as possible or focus more on the calories? I'm a newbie and I thank you for your help.
    You should post up their meal plan. And your stats. Then it will be much easier to help.

ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah what exactly is in the fat shredder diet?
    A mans stength isn't measured by thr size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, post the full meal plan. "Fat shredder" sounds like a sure fire low(er) carb diet, which I wouldn't recommend doing p90x workouts that will have you jumping up and down and rolling around on the floor for over an hour at a time.

Registered User Marion_Cobretti's Avatar
    Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he probably wont post the 'fat shredder' since it just cost him 125 bucks. then give it to us for free? but remember in pee90x, 'the curls get the girls'

wallstreet33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i bought the px90 program.

here's teh fat shredder diet...

3 servings of cell tech per day
    3 servings of hydroxycut per day
    3 servings of nitro tech per day after every workout
    3 nitrotech protein bars per day

based on that info, i concluded that muscletech is behind the px90 trademark.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marion_Cobretti View Post
    he probably wont post the 'fat shredder' since it just cost him 125 bucks.
    Shhhhhhhhh.

PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) PansyLad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wallstreet33 View Post

That's a **** load of supplements per day. Better be a damn good program.

pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepper415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a link to the P90X meal plan:

http://www.healthandfatloss.com/eb/9...t_Shredder.PDF

Here is a link to the P90X meal plan:

http://www.healthandfatloss.com/eb/9...t_Shredder.PDF
    Thanks buddy, repped for posting what you paid for.

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    im currently doin the P90X program. i just ate lower carb. like 100g a day. and im doin fine. u dont need to buy their stuff. just get some good whey protein and eat clean and your good.

Echanele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone have the P90X energy booster meal plan who would be willing to give me a copy of it??

P90XGAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P90x nutrition phases

I just got the p90X set and it didn't come with the nutrition plan. I called the company and they are sending me a copy of it. In the meantime, does anyone have the copy of the nutrition plan for the 3 phases? I wanted to start this program asap.

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you check out my link, I personalized their diet plan to make it a lot easier and cheaper to follow. Link to my P90X log is in my signature.
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    remember it is a business and they are offering results quick. (most of these do) you can get away with designing a diet in place of all that money.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While diet is very important when doing P90X, its not the p90x diet that makes the difference. Eat at the proper deficit or surplus of clean calories depending on your goals, and you'll be fine. The macro variants of p90x arent ground breaking by any stretch.

To p90xgal, You cant accidentally just not get the meal plans.. c'mon..

LETMERUNWILD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Phase 3 - P90x

HI GUYS AND GALS,

I GOT THE COMPLETE NUTRIRION PROGRAM (EXCLUDING PHASE 1-FAT SHREDDER) OFF FROSTWIRE. HOPE THIS HELPS.

THANK U, THANK YOU "SCOT" FOR THE LINK TO PHASE 1, NOW I CAN START MY PROGRAM. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

WWW.FROSTWIRE.COM
    IMPOSSIBLE IS...NOTHING

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PansyLad View Post
    That's a **** load of supplements per day. Better be a damn good program.
    lol...
    NEVER SETTLE!!!

Three years ago I was 365lbs of lard. Never again! I like the heads turning toward me.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4725773

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR ANY RUNNING OR ROAD BIKING COMPETITIONS IN TX. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

taarak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I agree

Originally Posted by suburbanPSYCHO View Post
    remember it is a business and they are offering results quick. (most of these do) you can get away with designing a diet in place of all that money.
    I scanned through the big file; I am afraid, many of the recommendations are out-dated.

Do you do drugs Danny? majorchamp's Avatar
    majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wallstreet33 View Post

no wonder everyone on the program gets ripped so fast..hydroxycut is in there

RUFFTURBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

p90x

well i got my hands on a copy of this the only thing is all the mauals are missing can anyone help me out and do you really need to take suppliments

amberjazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by majorchamp View Post
    no wonder everyone on the program gets ripped so fast..hydroxycut is in there
    What the heck is this all about? None of these things are in the nutrition plan that I have for p90x.

Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jete1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by amberjazz View Post
    What the heck is this all about? None of these things are in the nutrition plan that I have for p90x.
    they're joking...
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. " -- Muhammad Ali

grovegame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey

Originally Posted by RachelBringIt View Post
    im currently doin the P90X program. i just ate lower carb. like 100g a day. and im doin fine. u dont need to buy their stuff. just get some good whey protein and eat clean and your good.

hey so, you don`t need to follow their nutrition plan? just need to eat healthy?
    and fat shredder= low carb?

360MYBODY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Supplements

Originally Posted by Jete1 View Post
    they're joking...
    Okay, but this brings me to a question. I should be getting my P90X in the mail tomorrow (YAY!) and want to start ASAP. I was a sucker and bought the pull-up bar & resistance bands they offered with my online order, but is that all I need?? Also, what are good 'diet' pills to take while doing P90X?? I need something effective. I need to lose about 83 pounds. Thanks!! Please email me with responses in addition to posting on line.

Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spleens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 360MYBODY View Post
    Okay, but this brings me to a question. I should be getting my P90X in the mail tomorrow (YAY!) and want to start ASAP. I was a sucker and bought the pull-up bar & resistance bands they offered with my online order, but is that all I need?? Also, what are good 'diet' pills to take while doing P90X?? I need something effective. I need to lose about 83 pounds. Thanks!! Please email me with responses in addition to posting on line.
    You have to understand that forking out money for pills and equipment aint gonna make losing fat any easier. If you follow their plans, you'll lose weight definitely. But not because you bought all of the above crap, it's because you were in a calorie deficit and put in effort into your excercise.

I find that people paying all of this money for these expensive programs and diets: Expect that the weight will come off because they paid money for it to come off, get upset that it doesn't work and that they paid money for it, or do see results and are happy with the program yet fail to see they could have done what they did without forking over hundreds of dollars in cash.

If it works for you, and you are happy with the results, great; there are people out there that genuinely are, and I have nothing against them.

Just truth be told I'd rather invest in a nutritionist or a personal trainer than some crap diet plan. ESPECIALLY if it asks me to fork over money for supplements.

burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burton4550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here you go, this is the first phase of the P90X nutrition plan for level 2.

meal #1
    6 egg whites with 1 three oz ham diced up.
    8 oz plain non fat yogurt

meal #2
    protein shake
    protein bar

Meal #3
    lean turkey breast
    can tuna
    green beans
    carrots

meal #4
    2 string cheese
    Protein shake
    carrots

Meal #5
    3 oz Chicken breast
    noodles with marinara
    spinach salad with olive oil & vinegar dressing
    1 tbsp of protein powder

contains 7 proteins,1 carb, 3 dairy, 1 fat, 4 veggies and 1 fruit.
    This is the ratio for the p90x cutting phase for level 2
    Total costs is only about 40-45 per week. Well at walmart in Idaho anyways. LOL
    There are several other plans to choose from, this is just my personal plan according to their layout.

surferchick19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile wow

Originally Posted by adwilk View Post

To p90xgal, You cant accidentally just not get the meal plans.. c'mon..
    I'm going to have to agree with you on this one,..lol nice try though.

frelien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No great need for diet guide...

In the middle of month 2 of P90X and I have been on a low carb/clean diet for the whole duration. When I say low carb I am simply cutting carbs and not following any specific plan, I also take a few supplements (fish oil, multi). The results I am seeing from the workouts alone are absolutely amazing, the body recomp is very uplifting, my energy is way up, but the most uplifting thing is when friends and family notice. This is from a month and a half.

Whats very important with this program is the fact that you HAVE TO BE DISCIPLINED! you dont necessarily need to follow the nutrition plan but you DO have to eat clean and follow the workouts. Make your meals at home, watch portion sizes, eat clean and you will see amazing results all with no huge dent to your wallet. (age 23 here just out of college, poor and job shopping but still working hard and seeing results) ladies and gents if there is a will there is a way! =D

cjp90x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb P90x on a Budget

I wanted to let you guys know that it IS possible to do the P90x nutrition plan on a budget. I was managing my hubby's nutrition for P90x, and I realized very quickly that the meal plan approach as outlined in the plan is very expensive because it doesn't reuse any ingredients. So I moved him to the Portion Approach, and it made all the difference, because I could come up with new P90x recipes based on what I already had in the fridge.

I've actually started posting those new recipes on a blog at My P90x Nutrition Plan .com. I post new recipes there every day, along with a food journal I created to keep track of my hubby's portions, and a (Beachbody-sanctioned) download of the nutrition guide.

I do think that it is more than just a matter of "eating healthy" though, because at least in the first phase, the P90x nutrition plan requires you eat much more protein than someone would get during an average "healthy" diet.