Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    What are those supps by your food in the pic?? ...

.....& i was called "a beast", reading your logs and training...i'm not considering calling myself "a hamster" than 'a beast'..lol!

....I'm sure that'll change by my 83rd day .....
    C'mon now I can't give away all my secrets lol. Actually what im going to do is log every single pill I take. And those arent supplements btw. They are all vitamins and minerals that in my mind your body needs daily for maximum growth. To reach your full potential. So I'll be logging what I take and why I take it. Cool? Stay tuned

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Awww Thanks =) I was looking into SERE for the air force and the Marines. I scored really high on the ASVAB so I get to choose whatever I wanted. I was going to be a linguist since I have an aptitude for learning if i did go for the marines. When things fell through, I started opting for activities to keep myself to strive towards like competing for a marathon when I haven't ran more than a mile before, SCUBA Diving, or jumping off a side of a perfectly good airplane. I just hate to miss out on life or settle. As they say, if you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards. Who really wants to move backwards?!
    That's really AWESOME!!! Can you do splits btw? I really want to learn but I don't know how to get started.

Pretty hardcore to be a marine
    ! Intense. FYI linguist make over $200k a year serving as a civilian in Iraq or afghan. Don't join as a linguist. Go civilian side

And Yes I can why do you ask ? Lol what made you ask that question ?

Awesome! Great job!!M
    Thanks!!!! There a lot of people that think they can't do it. So I prove that training your core everyday and strict dieting. Reaching a fitness goal of being ripped is possible!

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    I love your video^^! I think it is AWESOME that you are so genuinely pumped about motivating others and advocating a NO- BS attitude :-) Great log!!!
    Thanks a lot MIGHTY MOUSE!

Im glad you noticed that and its funny you mention motivating people and others. Honestly thats my passion and thats my goal. My level of success is based on how many people i help. If i can effect just 1 or two people to improve their lifestyle, then my job is done and I'm happy! My passion is not $, is not fame, and is not to be popular. Its to help as many people as possible through fitness. Fitness is such a lifestyle change and is so major, your body is the only thing you truly own, so own it, take care of it, and feed it the fuel it needs to survive!

I love helping people and thats how i live day to day. I am in the Miltiary, helping others is why i do this! this is my job

and i will speak the truth, regardless of what people want to hear. Some people want to know they can drink beer and eat pizza to get abs........sorry to tell you bro! lol thats an example and thank you for noticing)

and I'm glad you like my video, i appreciate you taking the time to watch it. SEE i effected one mind, my job is done

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how you get abs is doing 100z of crunch's each and every workout!!!!!! haha jk good point tho bro.... we only get one body so take care of it.
    Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    Thanks a lot MIGHTY MOUSE!

Im glad you noticed that and its funny you mention motivating people and others. Honestly thats my passion and thats my goal. My level of success is based on how many people i help. If i can effect just 1 or two people to improve their lifestyle, then my job is done and I'm happy! My passion is not $, is not fame, and is not to be popular. Its to help as many people as possible through fitness. Fitness is such a lifestyle change and is so major, your body is the only thing you truly own, so own it, take care of it, and feed it the fuel it needs to survive!

I love helping people and thats how i live day to day. I am in the Miltiary, helping others is why i do this! this is my job

and i will speak the truth, regardless of what people want to hear. Some people want to know they can drink beer and eat pizza to get abs........sorry to tell you bro! lol thats an example and thank you for noticing)

and I'm glad you like my video, i appreciate you taking the time to watch it. SEE i effected one mind, my job is done
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    how you get abs is doing 100z of crunch's each and every workout!!!!!! haha jk good point tho bro.... we only get one body so take care of it.

I believe training your core everyday is how you get the core of your dreams. Its what i practice and preach. I believe the results speak for themselves, and all my clients agree

we must take care of our bodies! Its our duty

My challenge workout for all you JUGGERNAUTS out there...

Give this a try if you want to. This is my calorie killer!!!!

Using the stair master

Exercise 1: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every step for 5 mins. Every step
    Exercise 2: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every OTHER step for 2 mins. Every other step
    Exercise 3: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every THIRD step for 1 mins. Every THIRD step
    Exercise 4: Get off the stair master perform 20 Horizontal KNEE crunches to each knee (if you don't know how, i can show you)
    Exercise 5: 5 push ups
    Exercise 6: Jump squats
    REPEAT 4 times....

This should take about 40 mins......

do 4 rounds!

If you don't have 40 mins to do this, then just do less rounds!! 2,3,4 doesn't matter, BURN!!!

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OUCH! Have you attempted more then 10lbs? i bet that would hurt

Using the stair master

Exercise 1: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every step for 5 mins. Every step
    Exercise 2: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every OTHER step for 2 mins. Every other step
    Exercise 3: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every THIRD step for 1 mins. Every THIRD step
    Exercise 4: Get off the stair master perform 20 Horizontal KNEE crunches to each knee (if you don't know how, i can show you)
    REPEAT 4 times....

do 4 rounds!

If you don't have 40 mins to do this, then just do less rounds!! 2,3,4 doesn't matter, BURN!!!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks!!!! There a lot of people that think they can't do it. So I prove that training your core everyday and strict dieting. Reaching a fitness goal of being ripped is possible!
    Anything is possible. The problem with today is people want everything but don't want to do anything.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Anything is possible. The problem with today is people want everything but don't want to do anything.
    Amen. Convenience can also be fatal.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty hardcore to be a marine
    ! Intense. FYI linguist make over $200k a year serving as a civilian in Iraq or afghan. Don't join as a linguist. Go civilian side

And Yes I can why do you ask ? Lol what made you ask that question ?
    Oh wow, wish I know that sooner. But I made up my mind to be a fitness spokesperson instead. It's far from the ideals of some of my friends and family but there's also a reason to my madness. I only wish some ppl can see that you can be smart and be fit too.

I want to be able to do a split and was wondering if you have suggestions on where I can start. I want to compete in the fitness category when I found out you can do fun routines. But I have to be able to do a split and. Few other mandatory moves. =P
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    OUCH! Have you attempted more then 10lbs? i bet that would hurt
    Actually yes! LOL i use 25lbs, 35lbs, and 45lbs..... But i use a different time change, i use 1 minute intervals, give it a try and let me know how you like it ok???

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    VERY true but not just that, they want it NOW! they want it like NOW!!! they don't have patience, they give it a go for like 3 weeks and don't see the ABS or their BF at like 4% so they give up....... PATIENCE!!!!

amen. Convenience can also be fatal.
    very true!!! A men !

Oh wow, wish I know that sooner. But I made up my mind to be a fitness spokesperson instead. It's far from the ideals of some of my friends and family but there's also a reason to my madness. I only wish some ppl can see that you can be smart and be fit too.

I want to be able to do a split and was wondering if you have suggestions on where I can start. I want to compete in the fitness category when I found out you can do fun routines. But I have to be able to do a split and. Few other mandatory moves. =P
    Start by doing it everyday, to get good at something, you must do it...A LOT!! so i do it all the time. What you can do is get ankle straps and strap your ankles to a cable on each side and have the weights literally pull your legs apart lol.......

you can be smart and fit and the way i see it is this...you must me SMART to be FIT, without the knowledge of training and dieting and nutrition and supplementation you cannot achieve the success and goals you want,.....right???

OK so i see a lot of people sharing their ideas for meals so i want to give this a go... but instead of posting what i use and the ingredients and how to make it....

I'm going to show you, check me out! PLEASE leave feedback

HEre it is! the perfect blend of Protein/taste/carbs! Protein packed pancakes, chocolate at that!! If you looking to switch up your morning snack, switch up your diet a tad and crave pancakes. This is what you need! Give this a try and keep coming back for more from Superman Fit!!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    C'mon now I can't give away all my secrets lol. Actually what im going to do is log every single pill I take. And those arent supplements btw. They are all vitamins and minerals that in my mind your body needs daily for maximum growth. To reach your full potential. So I'll be logging what I take and why I take it. Cool? Stay tuned
    grrr i hate secrets...ITS ON NOW!!!! lol... yeah thats definitely good to know. do log for sure! ill be staying tuned for that
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

grrr i hate secrets...ITS ON NOW!!!! lol... yeah thats definitely good to know. do log for sure! ill be staying tuned for that
    Ill be posting it up today of what i take every morning.... stay tuned i didn't forget...

and really? no feedback on my pancakes haha

Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baller6756 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was reviewing the main thread for this contest and noticed they changed the winners from 5 to only 3. I was wondering if everyone was notified of this and if an explanation was given why it was changed. Given the track record of Infinite Labs, I believe everyone deserved an explanation as to what is going on.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ill be posting it up today of what i take every morning.... stay tuned i didn't forget...

and really? no feedback on my pancakes haha

...i've made those before, so it's kinda like an old recipe to me .... Keep them coming though! I'm sure there's something I haven't attempted
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by Baller6756 View Post
    I was reviewing the main thread for this contest and noticed they changed the winners from 5 to only 3. I was wondering if everyone was notified of this and if an explanation was given why it was changed. Given the track record of Infinite Labs, I believe everyone deserved an explanation as to what is going on.
    I was not notified no, I have no idea whats going on. When is the cutoff?

...i've made those before, so it's kinda like an old recipe to me .... Keep them coming though! I'm sure there's something I haven't attempted
    Mint chocolate chip protein shake???

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Using the stair master

REPEAT 4 times....

do 4 rounds!

Great stuff Man!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great stuff Man!
    Thanks bro, this workout i call my calorie killer, after a night out, or your cheat meal......

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks bro, this workout i call my calorie killer, after a night out, or your cheat meal......
    Awesome! I think I am having a cheat tonight. That workout looks like it burns a ton of calories!
    Workout Log:

Awesome! I think I am having a cheat tonight. That workout looks like it burns a ton of calories!
    Awesome bro! what do you use as a cheat meal??

and let me know how you like the workout. Feedback is great. its intense i can tell you that

4am workout

ROUND 1:
    Standing military press to the front:
    Set 1: 15 reps with 135lbs superset with
    Modified Upright rows
    Set2: 15 reps 135lbs Superset with
    Reverse grip pull ups
    Set 3: to failure

Repeat that 10 times!!!!! SIMPLE, easy to follow,but intense!!

45 seconds rest between rounds, do 10 rounds!!!

give it a go

Awesome bro! what do you use as a cheat meal??

and let me know how you like the workout. Feedback is great. its intense i can tell you that
    I usually do pizza, but I am thinking tonight it will be something like this, but my own creation:

Sort of a meal on bread, steak, eggs, cheese, cole-slaw, provolone etc. I own a restaurant and spend much of my time there, but rarely eat anything on my menu. Maybe once a week, or sometimes up to 3 weeks I will have some "bad" food.
    Workout Log:

Here is my creation

Blueberry Bagel
    6 pieces of bacon
    ham bacon egg sausage cheese omelet
    with syrup on top
    french toast with strawberry toppings

I usually do pizza, but I am thinking tonight it will be something like this, but my own creation:

Sort of a meal on bread, steak, eggs, cheese, cole-slaw, provolone etc. I own a restaurant and spend much of my time there, but rarely eat anything on my menu. Maybe once a week, or sometimes up to 3 weeks I will have some "bad" food.
    looks amazing bro!! i want one, do you deliver........to MS ? lol haha

i eat a cheat every other saturday morning then go workout