deeznuts1999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elite Test 360 and Ripped Muscle X-the controversy article, anybody tried??

w w w.health-lifestyles.org/indexel2.asp?manpic=2&source=cb

Has anybody tried this or knows if this works?

Or do you think it is a website that probably got money to write that article. The website seems legit.
    Though I cannot find a date when this was written.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL.

No.

Tribulis Test. will boost your libido. But studies have down it do diddly squat in regards to actually boosting your test levels.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Seriously why does stuff like this pop up online making me think that many people are cheating to get ripped? I know when i was in Daytona my fb friends that were lifting talked about steroids and taking them. This is scary, makes me think I need to pay for steroids to get buff.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DISCLAIMER
    THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE

Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Elite Test 360 have not been scientifically substantiated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

This page recieves compensation for clicks.

Sponsored by Elite Test 360 & all before and after pictures provided by Elite Test 360.

*The Rock celebrity or any celebrity does not endorse this product
    Awesome disclaimers

barbarajsettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To get Actual Review visit this website. elitetest360facts.com

williamleon22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started using this product last week. So far, so good. I don't get hyper, but when I start my routine, even my max weights feel light. I do however feel more energized throughout the day. My suggestion is, do not use test boosters unless you are over 30, since you produce enough test already. That's why some people don't get any results besides getting angry and extra horny.
    Stick to a good diet, good sleep, good proteins and a caffeine free pre-workout drink.

hss3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried test 360 with ripped muscle and it must depend on the person because after 25 days I have not gained a pound and I not only did not gain any strength I went from a max bench press of 255 to a max bench of 205 I don’t understand why the loss of strength much less 50 pounds less bench press!

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hss3 View Post
    I have tried test 360 with ripped muscle and it must depend on the person because after 25 days I have not gained a pound and I not only did not gain any strength I went from a max bench press of 255 to a max bench of 205 I don’t understand why the loss of strength much less 50 pounds less bench press!
    They should publish some negative reviews in with the good ones because otherwise it looks like a bunch of bull****. Which, I'm sure it is anyhow.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

absome2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb check!

Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    They should publish some negative reviews in with the good ones because otherwise it looks like a bunch of bull****. Which, I'm sure it is anyhow.
    I have purchased this product. And it's on my shelf. For three days now and I'm. Trying. To see if I should take it are not, you most likely right and it's probably just knot all that ...u know.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Supposedly the only thing that might boost test is 98% icariin. Not cheap.... Some dude claimed he went from 480+ to 700+ in testosterone. I'm not sure what happens after he goes off of that though? Do you feel like poo?

I've taken some Trib...didn't feel any different what-so-ever.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some dude claimed he went from 480+ to 700+ in testosterone.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    He said he had blood tests.... ehhh.... I could care less really...I was just chiming in. It is indeed somewhere on the site.

GakkedRotator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Their "free trial" is a scam. Just got over 120.00 worth of charges on my bank account. I'm going to the bank and having my card number changed. AVOID.

Wow. I didn't think anyone would actually buy that stuff. So you paid for the "free trial" and then they overcharge you? Typical BS.

GakkedRotator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. I didn't think anyone would actually buy that stuff. So you paid for the "free trial" and then they overcharge you? Typical BS.
    Dude, I reamed some ass on the phone today and got my money back.

Glad to hear it. You don't deserve to get ripped off. F that....

TinyNutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bull ISSSHHH Trial Offer!!

Originally Posted by GakkedRotator View Post
    Their "free trial" is a scam. Just got over 120.00 worth of charges on my bank account. I'm going to the bank and having my card number changed. AVOID.
    Yes its a complete Scam.... Trial My A$$!!
    I'm glad I read further into it. (due to past experiences)
    I realized while writing this, If these products produced anywhere near the results their clamming..... They would at least give you a honest trial...
    Before the 14 days are even up they charge your CC... (They recommend calling before day 11 to cancel to avoid further charges, adding normal results come 3 months after steady use.... LMAO )
    This screams SCAM to me... If the product worked they'd allow people to try it.
    I just received my bottle of Ripped Muscle today. After buying into the trial BS..
    Sending it back! Keeping my hard earned money!

Stay vigilant, and get your money back! Good luck..

I never like any product that oversells itself nor do I like companies that charge you automatically. Scary stuff.

dlmurphy01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried it. Doesn't do a thing.

Has anybody tried this or knows if this works?

Or do you think it is a website that probably got money to write that article. The website seems legit.
    Though I cannot find a date when this was written.[/QUOTE]

k9sjose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Woman Dumps Boyfriend. His Revenge is Priceless (headline)

(Note,first post from me - I did not know I could not include links - so I will remove them, but I do mention how you can find the sources I refer to below including spelling the web site names using <DOT> for . obviously)

The article referenced in the subject line of this post was on the home page of Yahoo, Jan 12 - 2014. It's in the 'All Stories Section'. You click on it, and the next thing you know, you are on the website ESPNNEWS <dot> NET. That link, when you click on it, takes you to an article which (since I can't post links) can be found by typing in

www <dot> espnnews <dot> net / incredible-muscle-building-domination-reviewed

By the way, I searched for an actual article by this title across the entire net and can not find it anywhere, referenced by anyone - hence, it only exists on their site. A good hint that it's not news. It's only on Yahoo for this day, but the link that I give will probably work for quite awhile.

Notice the top of the page. Scores, ESPN Logo, ESPN NFL slogan, pictures and story - oh yeah, looks real. Do just a little homework, and use this thing called the internet, and your head. It's not real. Let me give you some tools that I use to research this and other scams:

1) Use the domain registration tool from Network Solutions, specifically the whois program. You can find this with the google search "Network Solutions + whois" You have to enter a code that they give you so that they will prevent bots from abusing their search engine.

Then put in the web site, ESPNNEWS <DOT> NET - it will do you good to look at the material presented, as it will save you some headaches in the future. (hint, this has nothing to do with ESPN) I'm not going to put the details here, because you owe it to your self to read the information given and decide if the site is BS (hint, BS is also the iso code name for the Bahamas, among other things that I think of when I see BS)

2) If you read the article referenced above, supposedly the 'enthusiastic sales director', Daniel Bellini volunteered to use the product and report the results. O.K., here comes a hint again, Google Dan, Daniel, whatever - Bellini + ESPN - you will find a very nice looking female reporter, Emmy Award winner in fact. I like to use LinkedIn - where many listings of professionals can be found ( www linkedin <dot> com ) - and I could find no Daniel Bellini linked to ESPN (except the lovely Ms. Bellini). Daniel Bellini may very well be the sales director for ESPNnews <dot> NET - an organization not affiliated in anyway with ESPN. He's also a nobody in my estimate, as he's nowhere to be found with conventional sources. And I suspect his name is not Daniel Bellini.

** Note ** The heading of this article, and a lot of the links are just 'borrowed'. They simply point to valid logos, and text, on other peoples sites - namely ESPN it would seem, or more likely logos they downloaded to their own server. I can analyze the HTML, but I don't have to. I used the tools mentioned here. Well, wait a minute, let me look at the code. Oh, how fun. Here you go:
    Note, one of the comments, from Tanya Porquezr - which shows 13 minutes ago, or some number of minutes on the web page, actually, that comment was posted May 30, 2012, at 8:06pm - and it's not real. The person's ******** account, listed, is not real - the ******** page exists, but no contents. Another commenter, Julie Keyse - not real. Same info - same post information - so obviously these comments were all written by the author of the article. Also, note, there's all kinds of 'trackers' on that page when you click on any link. But you should know, that's true on any site you go to pretty much.

3) Look at the claims in the article with the pictures... 'X' reportedly used 'Y' product. The key word is reportedly, and why not - ESPNnews <DOT> net (not part of ESPN) reported it! Doesn't matter if it's true. They heard, or reported what they thought they heard. If this is what it takes to sell this product, then how real do you think it is?

Look, I joined this site, I need to get fit this year also. I'm getting old, and too fat again. I used to be a long distance runner, knees are not what they once were - though I prefer aerobic exercise most of all. I did do weights for a couple of years, hard work, but man - I can only dream of those results, it was fun while it lasted. I think it was actually just less than 4 years, so I did pretty good, but I fell out of it. At least for a time I got to see what was possible (around age 40 I was in the best shape of my life).

The point is this - hard work, diet, and a solid 'mental attitude' is what it takes. Not a stupid daily pill. Hell, even vitamins don't do what companies tell you they will. Our bodies don't work that way.

If you have to ask 'is this real' - then I can only say that another person, exactly like you, is being born one minute from now.

For those that don't know of another 'fun' website to debunk urban legends, try SNOPES <DOT> COM All the tools are there on the internet if you just learn to use them.

Good luck in 2015, glad to join bodybuilding.com

Kevin

shchastain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

elite 360 & muscle X

So, I did buy this stuff in 2013 and when I found it was a scam for my CC I pitched enough fit to have it canceled. I have grown up since then and would never buy products like this online anymore. However, I had already received the product. I had forgotten about it until now I found it in a cabinet. The exp date is still good. SO...why not take it. Is there a reason not to take it??? Any one know??