Closed Thread
Page 76 of 334 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 10019
    Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    W8, another for the "no sht?!" file:

Study shows that men in platonic relationships with females tend to want to have sex more than the females:
    http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.c...ocid=todhlth11

Captain Obvi, er, Lencho can relate.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    ftfy.
    Sadly strikethrough isn't enabled on these forums. I would use it a lot if it were, and I would really like it to be enabled.

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    Sadly strikethrough isn't enabled on these forums. I would use it a lot if it were, and I would really like it to be enabled.
    +1, we should relentlessly spam pogue for this feature

I am certain it would work out well for us. You start, and I'll join in later
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb negging Ryan deluca

And the table content/header bit would be nice too.
    Last edited by Final_Rep; 05-07-2012 at 05:38 PM.

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    Brb negging Ryan deluca
    Thanks for reminding me -- I've spread enough to neg him again.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's been done on their "suggestions for bb" thread -- every week for at least 2-3 yrs.

So, unless that Mayan thing really freezes over...

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post
    Thanks for reminding me -- I've spread enough to neg him again.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    It's been done on their "suggestions for bb" thread -- every week for at least 2-3 yrs.

Well perhaps we should take it up a notch. Pogue has his own blog....

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it structurally possible for Bill Gates to lose control of Microsoft since he doesn't own >50%?

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Wasn't really serious about eating Bald Eagles but you've got to admit it is weird that we've got our national symbol in the meat section of supermarkets
    With he problem y'all have with wild pigs in the Outback, I'm surprised someone hasn't gone after that market yet. We're having the same issue here in the south. Domestic and Russian hogs have escaped and are enjoying a population explosion and they're destroying a lot of habitat. And GODDAMN Roo meat's spendy there.

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (WSB)SFG @ LAD tonight. This will have a lot of impact on the division.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No argument that BMW drivers are the worst but I've always had a soft spot for the M3.

Wasn't really serious about eating Bald Eagles but you've got to admit it is weird that we've got our national symbol in the meat section of supermarkets

Almost as weird as the US being in debt to Communist China.

I have taken the minion thing beyond the digital confines of this Rant:

Sorry I couldn't find a larger pic. I'll do better next time.

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Is it structurally possible for Bill Gates to lose control of Microsoft since he doesn't own >50%?
    His control has more to do w/ position as Chair of the BoD than with stock share ownership. Owning >50% as in individual investor is rarely seen -- it would defeat the purpose of public ownership, i.e. the use of Other People's Money. He's still the largest individual shareholder with about a 6% stake, down from ... mebbee 10% at most?

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His control has more to do w/ position as Chair of the BoD than with stock share ownership. Owning >50% as in individual investor is rarely seen -- it would defeat the purpose of public ownership, i.e. the use of Other People's Money. He's still the largest individual shareholder with about a 6% stake, down from ... mebbee 10% at most?
    I'm not doubting you, but early economic classes in like high school days always seemed to use majority stake as the controlling factor of the company, with Bill Gates being a reference. And although Microsoft was probably public a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, they probably just used the example as if it were private.
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    For some reason I doubt that leap years would throw off Mayan predictions. Who is the funny guy now?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Almost as weird as the US being in debt to Communist China.
    That is pretty f'd up.

I have taken the minion thing beyond the digital confines of this Rant:

Sorry I couldn't find a larger pic. I'll do better next time.
    BP is still in business after Deepwater Horizon?

I had no idea.

not srs

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    Whoever made that is retarded.

Or trolling erryone

It is kind of weird. In California, it's against the law (or rules, or something) to pick the state flower, so I heard.

Bald Eagle was on the endangered species list and threatened wild-life list until 2007. Not too sure how it got there, but I'd think that'd make it hard to get approved by the USDA.

Migratory Brid Treaty Act of 1918
    Endangers Species Act (of 1973)
    Last edited by GeneralSerpant; 05-07-2012 at 08:02 PM.

BP is still in business after Deepwater Horizon?

I had no idea.

BP has a large presence in your "Down Under". If you would clean it more often you might have noticed! *grin*

BP Australia’s current exploration and production activities are predominantly focused on the North West Shelf Venture, which accounts for 80% of Australia’s liquefied natural gas production (LNG) and almost 25% of Australia’s crude oil production. Exploration of the North West Shelf Venture (NWSV) leases began in 1963. The joint venture includes some of the world's largest oil companies, such as BP, Shell and Chevron and is operated by Woodside Energy.

Significant gas and oil discoveries have made the NWSV Australia’s largest resource project with three main areas of activity; liquefied natural gas (LNG), domestic gas (or domgas) and oil production. BP has approximately a one-sixth equity share interest in the NWS joint venture.

The NWSV produces a range of hydrocarbon products: natural gas, LNG, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), crude oil and condensate, with BP’s equity share production totaling 98.5 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2007. The start-up of the fifth LNG train in 2008, which has capacity of 4.4 million tonnes a year, will increase plant capacity of the NWSV to 16.3 million tonnes a year, making it one of the largest LNG facilities in the world.
    Infrastructure
    Offshore facilities for the venture include two fixed platforms, North Rankin and Goodwyn and one floating production, storage and offloading vessel, the Cossack Pioneer. The current development of the A$1.6 billion Angel gas and condensate field will result in a third offshore platform to tie in to North Rankin.

Onshore, the processing of gas occurs at Karratha on the Burrup Peninsula. The plant includes LNG processing trains, a natural gas plant to supply Western Australia, LPG and condensate processing facilities and storage and loading facilities for LNG, LPG and condensate. Dom likes to SMB.

In March 2008, with our joint venture partners, we took the final investment decision on a A$5 billion expansion at our North West Shelf venture to extend the life of the North West Shelf. The North Rankin 2 project will include a new platform and modifications to the existing North Rankin A platform to create one interconnected facility. The project will recover the remaining low pressure gas and extend the life of the North Rankin and Perseus gas fields.
    Investing in new projects
    As well as the operations of the NWSV, we have interests in two other offshore areas, incorporating the Browse and Io fields.

Located some 425km north west of Broome, the Browse fields were initially discovered in 1971 and contain natural gas and condensate. Like the North West Shelf Venture, the Browse LNG development will be operated by Woodside Energy. With our co-venturers, we are considering a number of development options in consultation with governments and local communities.

The Io field, together with a series of nearby fields, will be operated by Chevron Australia as part of the Greater Gorgon Area development. BP is working with its co-venturers to progress the development of the Io field through the proposed LNG facilities on Barrow Island, also operated by Chevron and of which BP is not a part.
    Exploration off South Australia
    In January 2011, the Australian Federal Government and the South Australian State Government jointly announced that BP had secured four Permits to explore for oil and gas offshore South Australia.

BP will commence a 3D seismic survey of the area in November 2011 after securing regulatory approvals from the State and Federal Governments.

Further exploration activity will require separate regulatory approvals and consultation with a .wide range of stakeholders including Federal and State Governments and regulators, other commercial operators in the GAB (such as the fishing industry), non-government organisations and community groups.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where does it say that one is an "idiot" more than 50% of the time if you lease? Oh that's right...you can't back that up. Can you even seriously pull an *implication* out of what you read?

Nice try. Taking it out of context. That was ONE QUOTE. And was not stated as the ONLY condition under which one would lease.

I guess you didn't read though. Oh well, guess your confirmation bias got the best of you.

Sorry I popped you spouting off about something you know nothing about apparently. Next time think before you post.
    Fine. Please educate me then. What is your situation? Why did you lease your car?
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    Fine. Please educate me then. What is your situation? Why did you lease your car?
    Best leasing is done, believe it or not, on "nice" cars. The key to a lease is the difference between the residual and the price you negotiate for the car. The lower that is, the better your lease deal. A cheap car will normally not have a good residual. Occasionally you can find a car that is in a real sweet-spot for leasing.

Leasing looks complicated at times but it really isn't.

The reason I posted the links was simply to verify that leasing is a viable or even *better* alternative given circumstance.

Cars are money pits. No doubt.

Edit: I agree that one should not lease simply for the low payment, and that leasing isn't the best option for a majority of people, but of the people that do, that I know at least, it is thought out.

No doubt. But so are boats and fishing, paying money to watch F1 races in person, going to baseball games, seeing live music...

I realize I'm being redundant, but I thought it important to point out that some people (lots of people) buy cars/trucks not just for the utility but as a large part of their enjoyment of life. What other better use for money...

No doubt. But so are boats and fishing, paying money to watch F1 races in person, going to baseball games, seeing live music...

I realize I'm being redundant, but I thought it important to point out that some people (lots of people) buy cars/trucks not just for the utility but as a large part of their enjoyment of life. What other better use for money...
    I agree. In fact, anyone who is not driving a few models with a few options bought used at 2 years is often not making the "best" decision monetarily.

That was part of what I meant about money pit. They aren't an investment-they are expensive losses that are often driven by a degree of emotion to purchase.

I agree. In fact, anyone who is not driving a few models with a few options bought used at 2 years is often not making the "best" decision monetarily.

That was part of what I meant about money pit. They aren't an investment-they are expensive losses that are often driven by a degree of emotion to purchase.
    Couldn't have said it better. The depreciation curve seems to payoff the most around that time.

Boats on the other hand... BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand.

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best leasing is done, believe it or not, on "nice" cars. The key to a lease is the difference between the residual and the price you negotiate for the car. The lower that is, the better your lease deal. A cheap car will normally not have a good residual. Occasionally you can find a car that is in a real sweet-spot for leasing.

Leasing looks complicated at times but it really isn't.

The reason I posted the links was simply to verify that leasing is a viable or even *better* alternative given circumstance.

To be fair, I should add that I think that the majority of people that take out a loan to buy a car are idiots as well. If you are already open to taking a loan out for a car, then I'll concede that often times it will make more sense to lease than finance.

My goal is to always pay cash for my cars from now on - unless I can get one of those awesome super-low financing deals that they claim to offer but no one really qualifies for. You are right - cars are money pits, and I just can't justify taking out a loan to pay for a money pit. To me - that's idiotic.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

To be fair, I should add that I think that the majority of people that take out a loan to buy a car are idiots as well. If you are already open to taking a loan out for a car, then I'll concede that often times it will make more sense to lease than finance.

My goal is to always pay cash for my cars from now on - unless I can get one of those awesome super-low financing deals that they claim to offer but no one really qualifies for. You are right - cars are money pits, and I just can't justify taking out a loan to pay for a money pit. To me - that's idiotic.
    It sounds a lot different that way.

You're smart. More power to you. Most people don't have the discipline to do it.

What would you do, hypothetically, if you made ~$200,000/year?

Edit: I'm guessing the answer is still buy with cash outright, just maybe a bit nicer of a vehicle. That makes a lot of sense, but so does getting a 0%, zero down, loan that can help you build strong credit history and not have you paying anything on interest.
    Last edited by Final_Rep; 05-07-2012 at 08:52 PM.

What would you do, hypothetically, if you made ~$200,000/year?

Edit: I'm guessing the answer is still buy with cash outright, just maybe a bit nicer of a vehicle. That makes a lot of sense, but so does getting a 0%, zero down, loan that can help you build strong credit history and not have you paying anything on interest.

you can get a 0% zero down loan for a car? really?

even if true i'm still with pg on this one and buy my cars with money i have in my bank account.

Closed Thread