youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Cross-Flow Cold Process / Microfiltered Whey Protein

would all agree that this is the highest, purest form of whey protein? weather in isolate or concentrate?

and what do those terms mean?

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by youphilme View Post
    would all agree that this is the highest, purest form of whey protein? weather in isolate or concentrate?

Read this:

http://www.secretsofmuscle.com/whey-...formation.html

WPC FTW.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10) youphilme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that link was pretty helpful man but most ppl dont really experience those side effects with the other whey types such as brain damage IMO

so Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates is the most elite type of protein EVER!!!!

so idk mane i finna jump on either AST VP2 or Gaspari Myofusion

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MassPro by Muscle and Sports Science...

100% cold processed, whey concentrate/isolate containing all of the important whey fractions/growth factors left intact by cold processing. They don't use acid or harsh chemical treatments either to get to a very low molecular weight level. Includes research proven di-tri peptides as well as bcaa's, immunoglobulins etc.. Also has added colostrum for the health/wellness benefits.

You don't hear much about it but compare just one jug vs. whatever it is you're currently using. No comparison. It ain't cheap, but I'm very particular about the protein I use especially peri-workout. That's where I target its use.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

Isolate yields a higher % of protein, but getting there destroys many of the beneficial whey fractions (lactalbumin, lactoferrin etc) . If you read the research on whey carefully, concentrate is the dominant form where the health/wellness benefits are.

Clinical trials with cancer patients fed 30g daily of whey concentrate showed tumor regression. (Kennedy R.S., Konok G.P., Bounous G., Baruchel S., Lee T.D., Anti-Cancer Research, 1995).
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

RearNakedChoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    Read this:

WPC FTW.
    LoL...I don't understand, you say WPC for the win, yet the article says to avoid it like the plague? Was it sarcasm? Not sure if serious!

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A well processed WPC = more growth factor/whey fractions, WPI = higher protein % and unless extra steps are taken to preserve most of the fractions, some will be lost.

antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I have started using Progenx as part of a promotion/challenge that was proposed on this site about a month ago. Now I did not recieve it for free, but I did get a very good deal on 2 bags of their protein. I believe that their Progenx is very similar to what Mixel describes from Mass Nutrition in that it is al cold processed and is a combination of Concentrate, Isolate along with di, tri peptides for quick absorbtion, and this experience has completely changed my views about the importance of picking a good protein powder. Prior to using Progenx I was definitely in the camp of Protein is protein, pick a decent Concentrate/Iso blend at the best cost you can find. I stand completely corrected, the type of protein makes an immense difference and I will never skimp on paying for protein ever again. I just started working out again after a substantial break and have really been pushing myself to get back into shape. My workouts are all heavy compound movements the first part of the week and then isolation/high rep work the latter half, and these workouts usually leave me sore for days. Since I started using Progenx I no longer experience DOMS at all. My muscles might feel a bit swollen and tight, but there is no corresponding soreness and my recovery has just gone through the roof. I was definitely not expecting this dramatic of a difference from a protein powder, but that is the only variable I changed and the impact was pretty much immediate. I actually did not even notice it at first, but then I just sort of realized that I was not getting sore after my workouts now. I started paying close attention and sure enough, no matter how grueling the workouts, as long as I drank a shake about 2 hours prior, and then immediately after, my muscle recovery has been amazing. Progenx is a bit expensive, but there are some other really good options that I will be sticking to from now on. Listen to Mixel, you don't have to purchase the Mass Nutrition product, but stick with a high quality, cold processed Whey Blend. It makes a huge difference.

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    A well processed WPC = more growth factor/whey fractions, WPI = higher protein % and unless extra steps are taken to preserve most of the fractions, some will be lost.
    this

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by antithesis3 View Post
    I have started using Progenx as part of a promotion/challenge that was proposed on this site about a month ago. Now I did not recieve it for free, but I did get a very good deal on 2 bags of their protein. I believe that their Progenx is very similar to what Mixel describes from Mass Nutrition in that it is al cold processed and is a combination of Concentrate, Isolate along with di, tri peptides for quick absorbtion, and this experience has completely changed my views about the importance of picking a good protein powder. Prior to using Progenx I was definitely in the camp of Protein is protein, pick a decent Concentrate/Iso blend at the best cost you can find. I stand completely corrected, the type of protein makes an immense difference and I will never skimp on paying for protein ever again. I just started working out again after a substantial break and have really been pushing myself to get back into shape. My workouts are all heavy compound movements the first part of the week and then isolation/high rep work the latter half, and these workouts usually leave me sore for days. Since I started using Progenx I no longer experience DOMS at all. My muscles might feel a bit swollen and tight, but there is no corresponding soreness and my recovery has just gone through the roof. I was definitely not expecting this dramatic of a difference from a protein powder, but that is the only variable I changed and the impact was pretty much immediate. I actually did not even notice it at first, but then I just sort of realized that I was not getting sore after my workouts now. I started paying close attention and sure enough, no matter how grueling the workouts, as long as I drank a shake about 2 hours prior, and then immediately after, my muscle recovery has been amazing. Progenx is a bit expensive, but there are some other really good options that I will be sticking to from now on. Listen to Mixel, you don't have to purchase the Mass Nutrition product, but stick with a high quality, cold processed Whey Blend. It makes a huge difference.
    am very interested in progenix, if only it wasnt so expensive.... keep hearing great things about it.

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that link was pretty helpful man but most ppl dont really experience those side effects with the other whey types such as brain damage IMO
    .......Are you certain of this....?