Thread: Build Hips

GoldenBunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Build Hips

Does anyone know how to do this? I want my hips to be wider and my butt bigger. I kno how to make a butt grow, but am unsure if there are exercises to expand hips.

Apologies if someone else already asked this question, but I didn't see it when I did a search on the subject.

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GoldenBunny View Post
    Does anyone know how to do this? I want my hips to be wider and my butt bigger. I kno how to make a butt grow, but am unsure if there are exercises to expand hips.

Apologies if someone else already asked this question, but I didn't see it when I did a search on the subject.
    Goodness, I wish I had this problem. You can definitely have some of mine. LOL. Most of the size of your hips is from the bones in your hips, so i dont think there is any way to build them.
    KIK: patschick83

Originally Posted by luckynumber13as View Post
    Goodness, I wish I had this problem. You can definitely have some of mine. LOL. Most of the size of your hips is from the bones in your hips, so i dont think there is any way to build them.
    funny how that perception thing works, huh? just be glad knowing that the most long-standing, consistent standard of female beauty is a small waist & wide hips. plus, they won't have to break your pelvis in childbirth (think i'm kidding? there are seriously women with hips that small. NOT a good thing.)
    i'm no flatty, by any means, but i'm just being greedy lol. i want to be ridiculous, not just "nice", so it's no great tragedy if i can't get what i'm after. i just wanna know if it's possible. maybe if i were to get thicker thighs... would that create the illusion of bigger hips? hmm.

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    funny how that perception thing works, huh? just be glad knowing that the most long-standing, consistent standard of female beauty is a small waist & wide hips. plus, they won't have to break your pelvis in childbirth (think i'm kidding? there are seriously women with hips that small. NOT a good thing.)
    i'm no flatty, by any means, but i'm just being greedy lol. i want to be ridiculous, not just "nice", so it's no great tragedy if i can't get what i'm after. i just wanna know if it's possible. maybe if i were to get thicker thighs... would that create the illusion of bigger hips? hmm.
    Thicker thighs could create the illusion of bigger hips I guess....and the smaller that you make your waist the bigger your hips will look as well.
    KIK: patschick83

bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100) bhouston77386 is not very well liked. (-100)

The smaller your stomach gets the bigger your hips will appear. However; there isn't anything I know of to make your hips wider other than getting fatter.

Originally Posted by bhouston77386 View Post
    The smaller your stomach gets the bigger your hips will appear. However; there isn't anything I know of to make your hips wider other than getting fatter.
    pwahaha, fail. I'm an apple. gaining weight doesn't even help. lol

KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrAzY_bLoNd3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am right there with you on this!!! UGH!!! Thank you for asking because I want to know as well!
    ◄♥K♥►

PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrettyReckless has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Well, it's part of genetics, and we all have different builds, but the great part about building muscle is that we can create the illusion of the figures that we want. Work on building muscle on your lower body to create the illusion of bigger hips (or make that "hour glass figure" if you also look to increase your shoulder width). Exercises for glutes, legs, will give you that illusion.