Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Emotional roller coasters How do you deal with them?

Yesterday I was so screwed up. One point I was on this high, then later the dam low came in. I had the "****its" and felt like why bother do anything, then later I was focused, then back to a low again.

Hope this isn't just me. Wondering if I'm getting scared of failing or just scared all together? Not sure. I maintained my weight over the past week mayeb that's it. i didn't have a loss so maybe I am dwelling on that i have no F...'n clue.

So who else deals with this and what do you do to push through it? Just curious what you all do to help yourself.

Also wondering if it's from lack of carbs?

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How bout you just Cowboy the f*** up, grab a barbell with some round things on it and quit whining like a little girl.
    Get your ass in the gym period!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Much as I'm loath to agree with Geer_Matt on anything, this time he got it right.

(See, Matt, I can give a compliment where it's due).

Assuming you aren't suffering from legitimate depression, you have to work through it. Focus on the positive. You've maintained your weight, and at the very least, you haven't gained any. That's a plus.

Failure is a part of life. At one point, we all do, in any endeavor. I've failed more times than I can count, but I never, ever gave up on myself no matter how low I felt. Michael Jordan once said he missed more than twenty thousand shots in his life. But he kept on going and ended up as perhaps the greatest basketball player of all time, and people remembered him for the shots he made, not the ones he missed. Failure is only a temporary bump in the road. Giving up makes failure final.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any degree of change is difficult. Stick with it, it'll be worth it.

And as far as the carbs? Unless you're going full keto, don't worry about it.

The three top tips I can give are:
    -Consistency
    -Consistency
    -Consistency

Without getting that down for a few weeks, yes a few weeks, you won't know exactly what is and is not working for you.

Hang in there buddy. It's worth it.

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Much as I'm loath to agree with Geer_Matt on anything, this time he got it right.

(See, Matt, I can give a compliment where it's due).
    You guys love me around here and ya know it
    Get your ass in the gym period!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by geer_matt View Post
    You guys love me around here and ya know it
    ---

Without you we'd have to rely on Mikie and bbsitumupalot, and that's a rather depressing combination.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jrod67 View Post
    Yesterday I was so screwed up. One point I was on this high, then later the dam low came in. I had the "****its" and felt like why bother do anything, then later I was focused, then back to a low again.

Hope this isn't just me. Wondering if I'm getting scared of failing or just scared all together? Not sure. I maintained my weight over the past week mayeb that's it. i didn't have a loss so maybe I am dwelling on that i have no F...'n clue.

So who else deals with this and what do you do to push through it? Just curious what you all do to help yourself.

Also wondering if it's from lack of carbs?
    I still question why i work so hard with minimal gains each year. Get used to these feelings man it's only gonna get worse for you. You can either push through these feelings or give up.

Glad to see you're still at it but this is why so many people never make it in bodybuilding. It's a lifestyle that takes forever.

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It depends, are you down because you did not make progress with your weight loss or just down in general? If it's just in general I suggest you go see a doctor. Depression can be brutal. If it's due to your progress with the weight loss, then you just cannot let that get to you, no matter how much you feel like you are not making progress and don't want to go back in the gym you need to force yourself.

There were days when I was really heavy that I felt the weight loss was not happening quickly enough and I wanted to give up. I would just talk myself into driving to the gym, then I would say ok I am going in and just doing 15 min of cardio. Then once I was on the treadmill I would see the weight room and I would say ok I will go in there and just do a few sets. By the end of my time I had completed my entire workout for the day and I felt 100% better for it.

One step at a time helped me trick my mind to get it done.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do I deal with it? I go to the gym no matter what.

A good day is a good day, a bad one is a bad one. I leave it there. Dwelling on it will not change it.

I have spent the better part of the past 4 years injured in some way. I go to the gym and work around it.

No reason to "overthink". Just "do" to the best of your ability.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateaus are part if the process. Just like the boring middle part is a part of the race.

Look at baseball. Do you really remember much about the 4th inning where nothing happened or the bottom of the 9th?

Dwelling on things like this is not productive and wont help your cause.

You have come a long way and you should focus on the strong achievements you have made instead of the little things along the way that will come up.

Take a step back and look at last weeks routine. was there anything different about it? did you eat out and not write it down? did you skip some workouts? all these little things will add up and once they happen they happen. put it behind you and get back in there.

You might have been 100% spot on with everything as well and still made no progress but thats just the way things go. It might be that way for a couple weeks and then the scale will start moving in the right direction.

Human bodies are complex things.

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been there too. My last chest day sucked, and I was feeling really good about it going in. Couple that with the fact that I my weight went in the wrong direction (currently bulking) & I had the F-it feeling for a minute.

Then I thought to myself "Self, you can have one bad week, or a bunch of bad years." And I'll be if I didn't have the best arm workout I've ever had yesterday.

This is not a completly linear thing. There will be dips and rises. Stay focused on the trend.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How bout you just Cowboy the f*** up, grab a barbell with some round things on it and quit whining like a little girl.
    phucking lol'd irl

I <3 u Matt (no homo)
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn to enjoy the view on the way up because you know you'll throw your arms up and scream like a little girl on the way down.... and if you have a weak stomach please sit in the back!
    I'm a sad little man

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    How do I deal with it? I go to the gym no matter what.
    This. If its an injury I work around it. If its life I find a way. I just relocated my family from Florida to NY and get here and get a call my father died in an accident. I head back to Fla for the last 3 weeks to get his stuff in order and be with my family. I didn't miss many days in the gym. I went to my cousins gym winher as a guest the entire 3 weeks. Why? Because that's one place where I dont have to focus on things that aren't perfect. When I walk through the doors I check out emotionally and it's a nice break.

Good luck.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're focussing on the progress and results, probably because you are impatient, as most are.
    Take it from a former fat man, this takes time, and lots of it.
    Not to mention work.

How long did it take to for you to become overweight? How long have you been living overweight?
    You also need to alot for the time and consistancy required to get to your goals.
    This is a new lifestyle for you.

Anything worth getting is never easy.

jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the reply's, much appreciated. I can honestly say it is more of a in general feeling not just related to my weight. Happy to say as of right now I feel great yet again.

Seriously when I have those feeling, a weight in my hands now give me a weapon. I feel like breaking something. I know what is right and wrong so I hold back from following through.

Oh yeah and geer_matt I think i might put you on speed dial. LMFAO!

Thanks to you all. I just needed to hear everything you guy's posted I just helps knowing I can come here to get some great advice.

Jtbny: Sorry to hear of your dad.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    How long did it take to for you to become overweight? How long have you been living overweight?
    You also need to a lot for the time and consistency required to get to your goals.
    This is a new lifestyle for you.
    Those are good questions for you to think about. You will get lots of the tough love here, and that might be helpful. If the fatman lifestyle has been a lifelong thing you might have some hangups in your mind you need to get out. Changing your mindset is an important part of the process. Failures are bound to happen along the way. Learn to take them in stride and don't let them consume you. If you are tracking your progress and are generally moving forward towards whatever goal you have in mind, accept it and move on. Keep striving for improvement and it will all get better.

By the way, you should experiment with different food options to see what works best for your lifestyle and tastes. There are many ways to achieve your fat loss goals, so find a nutrition plan that fits you best. A few weeks experimenting with a different plan is nothing in the grand scheme of things. It took decades to amass the fat, it will take many months to remove it too. The sooner you can get used to that idea, the better.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jrod67 View Post
    Thanks for all the reply's, much appreciated. I can honestly say it is more of a in general feeling not just related to my weight. Happy to say as of right now I feel great yet again.

Seriously when I have those feeling, a weight in my hands now give me a weapon. I feel like breaking something. I know what is right and wrong so I hold back from following through.

Oh yeah and geer_matt I think i might put you on speed dial. LMFAO!

Thanks to you all. I just needed to hear everything you guy's posted I just helps knowing I can come here to get some great advice.

Jtbny: Sorry to hear of your dad.
    sometimes, you just have down days. can't be up up up every minute, every day. you say this is a feeling in general, you have, and to that i say, that life really is about choices and attitude. ever see someone who has a lot stacked in their favor, but they don't succeed? but then, those who have far less 'stacked' in their favor, soar to success? what's the differentiating factor, would we say? attitude.

attitude about life. about one's job. about fitness. whatever it is, can affect the outcome considerably. so, even on some tough days you're having, try to see the positive in the overall day. look for the positive, and your overall demeanor will change.

hope this helps a bit. it can be easier said than done, though....i know.

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope I'm not breaking rules with an amazon link, but quite a popular "positive attitude" thing taught to corporates etc is the FISH theory as seen here http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Remarkabl...mm_pap_title_0

A brief insight to its foundations.

It's not for me personally, I'm not that extroverted to carry on like that, but the principal behind it is basically u choose your attitude
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150040863

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey quit stealing my thunder Except I usually just post "suck it up buttercup".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I cant tell you how pleased and proud I am of most of these over 35 responses..
    it takes time to take the weight off and the more ya got? the longer it takes and that is just how it is..
    some days ya feel strong and some days ya wanna say f*ck it and walk away but...ya do it anyways

keep trying
    you aint dead yet!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    You can either push through these feelings or give up.
    Gary nailed it. Those are your choices.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sen8or View Post
    Hope I'm not breaking rules with an amazon link, but quite a popular "positive attitude" thing taught to corporates etc is the FISH theory as seen here http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Remarkabl...mm_pap_title_0

A brief insight to its foundations.

It's not for me personally, I'm not that extroverted to carry on like that, but the principal behind it is basically u choose your attitude
    Ew.. really?? Sometimes anger is a good thing. I accomplish more on days when I'm angry and bitchy. Anger is very useful tool.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Ew.. really?? Sometimes anger is a good thing. I accomplish more on days when I'm angry and bitchy. Anger is very useful tool.
    Only if you're suicidal and it keeps you living.-srs

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to...
    the Dark Side.-Yoda

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, you're gonna have bad days. It's normal. Just push through, but at the same time, don't be afraid to take a break to regroup if you need to.
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, check out the youtube link in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151584223
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Is there a trend?

Yup, as a former fatty, I still go on the coaster rides. For me, I had to look at any trends that takes me to the lows. It seemed that "socializing' was my down fall, I'd have a great workouts all week. Then Friday comes and I'm down at the pub...one drink with the mates leads to 3 or 4, then the munchies..then waking up the next morning with a hangover or just the blahs and not wanting to go to the gym. Or Saturday afternoon Bar Bs, again have a few drinks, snack heavy carbs, then load up on the pot luck table. And the next morning get on the scale and get depressed...a whole weeks worth of working out down the drain for what?

Now I switched to drinking soda water and lemons...my mates think it is G&Ts, pass on the unhealthy snacking and call it a night early. Its a battle...but being smart about it, knowing where the land mines are steering away from thems has been my best bet. BB is REALLY a lifestyle. For me the "easy part" is my hr in the gym each day, its' the other time when I'm not sleeping that puts me through the roller coaster ride.

Keep it up Mate, you'll get through this as a strong man.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    friggin great.....I gotta truck

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we all have those days. Just deal with it the best you can. Work through it. I had mine today. My hypoglycemia was acting up even tho I ate a boat load of food. Made weight lifting a challenge. Hard to lift but got it done.