Registered User ninja_turtle204's Avatar
    ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

11 oxo v.s H Drol for first time Cycle.

I've done extensive research on H-Drol and plan to run a cycle next winter. However, I have only recently began looking into 11 oxo. I understand how the product works. But i'm not sure about dosage/pct etc. I have not done any PH cycle in the past.

I'm 24 yrs old, and recently accomplished specific strength goals via starting strength and HST training. I'm looking to lower my body fat to under 10%. I've always had trouble losing BF at the mid-section. Right now my BF is just over 15%, but my gut is still the biggest problem. I've quit drinking in hopes of losing it.

I've been cutting for 3 weeks, with no fat-loss supplements. I've been taking T-Bol in hopes of minimizing muscle loss (and also because my Xtend hasn't arrived in the mail and i had an extra bottle of T-Bol). I have an E/C stack arriving in the mail next week which i will run for 4-6 weeks while i decide on my PH for the summer.

Would the 11 oxo be a better choice (over H Drol) for my first cycle? How is 11 oxo dosed at? I've read that an OTC PCT can be done after the 11 oxo, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Should i use a SERM? I have access to any kind of PCT product (i know some guys have trouble getting Nolva) so if its the safer route to go, i'd rather do that. But if i absolutely DO NOT need to take a SERM for my PCT, I wouldn't mind saving the $$ on it.

I want to run a safe cycle, and not be an idiot and jump into it.
    Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.

ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    please no PM's regarding where to find this stuff.
    Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ninja_turtle204 View Post
    please no PM's regarding where to find this stuff.
    lol not that hard to find.

And run hdrol, 50/75/75/75/75. It's cheaper and more effective.

PCT with a serm like nolva 20/20/10/10. You can go a few more weeks on a serm if you still feel shut down or blood test come back low.

your call though.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would run 11-oxo/11-sterone at 6 caps a day for 5 to 6 weeks. You need about 3 to 4 bottles so its a little expensive.

For pct serm is def not needed, I would probably use Bioforge ProMax or Reversitol V2 for OTC pct.

Adrenosterone is great for cutting or recomping. If you want to bulk then go with the hdrol, other then that Adrenosterone is a great firs time hormonal user. GL
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!

Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    I would run 11-oxo/11-sterone at 6 caps a day for 5 to 6 weeks. You need about 3 to 4 bottles so its a little expensive.

For pct serm is def not needed, I would probably use Bioforge ProMax or Reversitol V2 for OTC pct.

Adrenosterone is great for cutting or recomping. If you want to bulk then go with the hdrol, other then that Adrenosterone is a great firs time hormonal user. GL
    do you mean 6 of each a day? or 3 and 3? Thanks for the info, im leaning towards 11 oxo right now

and all i need for PCT is a Test Booster?? Would T-Bol be effective if thats all it needs to be?

never mind, just realized 11 oxo and 11 sterone are the same thing.. a lil slow on that one...

should i dose it at 3 caps per day for 8 week cycle followed by Reversitol V2 as directed on bottle?

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Currently running h-drol here, if I were you I would get h-drol, especially if you want to put on size.

If you have any questions pm me.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninja_turtle204 View Post
    never mind, just realized 11 oxo and 11 sterone are the same thing.. a lil slow on that one...

should i dose it at 3 caps per day for 8 week cycle followed by Reversitol V2 as directed on bottle?
    6 caps per day for 5 or 6 weeks. Reversitol V2 or Bioforge Promax for pct gets my vote.
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!