Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today was the Initiation Ceremony for my induction into the Kappa Omicron Nu Honor’s Society at Seton Hill University. I must say that the ceremony was so utterly humbling and I am honored to have been given such a high honor. As each individual inductee was called up to be given their certificate, we then proceeded to sign into the Kappa Omicron Nu book for the first time in our careers. The moment I walked up, received my certificate, and sign in for the first time, it really hit me that I’ve achieved something that, in my mind, is beyond words.

My academic achievements thus far can only be compared justly to my recent success in the gym and with bodybuilding as a whole. Over the past couple of months I have achieved things that were beyond my own comprehension in the past. I wasn’t originally going to post about this as I kind of feel as if I am arrogant by doing so. But I went against that feeling because I felt it can teach the most valuable lesson of all: hard work will ALWAYS win out.

Although I’ve always believed in myself and worked hard, the moment when all of your hard work has paid off is indescribable. So the lesson of “hard work will always win out” is what I hope I convey across to you while you read this post.

…Nothing is impossible…Anything can be achieved…the only thing holding you back…

…is you…

advertising not permitted

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Today was the Initiation Ceremony for my induction into the Kappa Omicron Nu Honor’s Society at Seton Hill University. I must say that the ceremony was so utterly humbling and I am honored to have been given such a high honor. As each individual inductee was called up to be given their certificate, we then proceeded to sign into the Kappa Omicron Nu book for the first time in our careers. The moment I walked up, received my certificate, and sign in for the first time, it really hit me that I’ve achieved something that, in my mind, is beyond words.

My academic achievements thus far can only be compared justly to my recent success in the gym and with bodybuilding as a whole. Over the past couple of months I have achieved things that were beyond my own comprehension in the past. I wasn’t originally going to post about this as I kind of feel as if I am arrogant by doing so. But I went against that feeling because I felt it can teach the most valuable lesson of all: hard work will ALWAYS win out.

Although I’ve always believed in myself and worked hard, the moment when all of your hard work has paid off is indescribable. So the lesson of “hard work will always win out” is what I hope I convey across to you while you read this post.

…Nothing is impossible…Anything can be achieved…the only thing holding you back…

…is you…

Well done!!!
    You deserve it, you put so much effort into everything
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Accomplishments IN and OUT of the gym
    True Work Ethic is showing off

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

…is you…

Congratulations on the induction! Goes to show that the effects of bodybuilding on a person reach far beyond the gym and the stage. Your personal and work life also benefit greatly from the increased confidence and work ethic. You are showing us that for sure. Great job!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I WILL COMPETE IN AT LEAST 1 POWERLIFTING MEET THIS OFFSEASON

...that is all lmao!

Thanks a bunch man! Its funny because once you said that I looked back to the 1st page of this log and found that on post #12 on 7/16/12 my squat was 225x8 and I remember thinking it was hard at the time.

Over 100lbs to my squat in under 4 months? Gotta increase it more within the next 4 months!
    You'll do really well at a PL meet now and you've just joined the 1000lb club! 405 DL; 405 SQ; 225 BP = 1030lbs

You've made huge gains in the last 4 months --- it just goes to show that the most anabolic thing you can take is food!
    Food + intensity and commitment!

…is you…

Congrats! So much win!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Well done!!!
    You deserve it, you put so much effort into everything
    Thanks a bunch bro! Always more to be put in though!!!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Accomplishments IN and OUT of the gym
    True Work Ethic is showing off
    Thanks man! Why apply yourself 1,000% to only 1 area of life...gotta push harder in EVERYTHING i do!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Congratulations on the induction! Goes to show that the effects of bodybuilding on a person reach far beyond the gym and the stage. Your personal and work life also benefit greatly from the increased confidence and work ethic. You are showing us that for sure. Great job!
    Thank you demon! I have always worked hard but every since I began bodybuilding I feel as if I have been given a new outlook and want to succeed and push myself even MORE than before!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You'll do really well at a PL meet now and you've just joined the 1000lb club! 405 DL; 405 SQ; 225 BP = 1030lbs

You've made huge gains in the last 4 months --- it just goes to show that the most anabolic thing you can take is food!
    Food + intensity and commitment!

Congrats! So much win!
    How did I not put that together in my head? I even wrote down my current total lol...thanks for reminding me! 1000lb club!

And thanks so much man! I agree that food + hard work + consistency = gains...dont really see the attraction of drugs...but hey, everyone's different!

"Come on, I've got tiger blood bro...I have one gear...GO"...favorite two quotes from Charlie Sheen...NEVER. SLOWING. DOWN...

Quick crunch ss vacuum- 1 set
    Crunch (floor)- 30
    Vacuum- 45 seconds x 2

core tight...mind sharp...MUSCLES READY...

Speed work – T Bar Rows (Overhand grip)- 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (145 x 3) x 6 sets

speed work has been TREMENDOUS! My lower back has been taking the brunt of the work lately so time to make body about 45 degree angle to floor and pull with mid to upper back!

Rack Pulls- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    405 x 8
    405 x 8
    405 x 8

HUUUGE pulls! Put bar just above the knee in order to focus on mind to upper back and fix my sticking point on deads! back is already FILLED with BLOOOD!!!

Barbell Rows (Underhand grip)- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    245 x 8

movin real weight now! back is EXPLODING with muscle mass!!!

Straight bar cable rows (elbows out)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    (1 hole below placement)
    120 x 15
    130 x 12

leavin POOLS of sweat ALL over this damn gym! OUTWORK!!!

High rows- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    1 plate + 10 x 18
    1 plate + 10 x 18

MORE!!!! gotta get thicker...gotta get BIGGER!!!

Speed work – Flat BB press- 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (135 x 3) x 6 sets

chest pumped...ready to press using SOLELY. MY. PECS...THICKK CHEST IN THE MAKING...

Incline BB press- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    (30 degrees)
    155 x 8
    155 x 6
    155 x 6

gettin NASTY now! GRUNTING each rep out with INSAAANE FURY!!!

Decline BB press- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    135 x 13
    135 x 13
    135 x 13

squeezin chest HAAARD here! if an exercise doesn't work....switch it out...don't wait...that's time wasted when you could be GROWING!!!

Incline DB press- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    (45 degrees)
    35 x 15
    35 x 16

EXPANDING this upper chest! MORE!!!!

Standing single arm db hammer preacher curls- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    (back to back sets)
    25 x 12
    25 x 8
    25 x 7

ENTIRE upper body is GORGED with blood and pain at this point!

DB incline curls- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    15 x 12
    15 x 11

big stretch....hard squeeze...FORCING THESE PUNY AZZ ARMS TO GROW!!!

Standing BB curl- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    (back on pad)
    40 x 17
    40 x 20

you already leavin? you dont wanna train longer than an hour? GOOD...MORE ROOM FOR ME...

Standing db shrug- 3 sets of 12-20 reps
    (2 second pause at top)
    55 x 17
    55 x 12
    55 x 12

INTENSE contractions!!!

Cable forearm curls (palms down, goal is 50 reps)- 2 sets
    60 x 36
    40 x 30

feelin like my muscles are on FIRE!!!!

Decline Leg Raises (knees slightly bent, 15-20 reps)- 2 sets
    (lvl 3)
    18. 18.

body wants to quit...mind wont let it...PUSH IT...

DB pullover (15-20 reps)- 2 sets
    (pull up core)
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

...strength is carrying over from power days to these hypertrophy days...back lookin THICK...chest lookin ROUND...biceps lookin DENSE...entire body is GROWING...

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations on the honor's society induction, Alex. That's something to be really proud of. Much deserved.

I think it would be a great experience to compete in a powerlifting meet. Definitely go for it.
    Your strength has progressed at a crazy pace.

Killer session above.
    Those rack pulls and bb rows are freakin strong.
    Great work!
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats on everything dude!

Big things happening for you!!!

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love the bloggin

the most interesting thing i find when you follow people online is hearing their voice for the first time

a lot of the time its how ou would expect it to be but some people throw you off

Well done on everything you've accomplished so far, you surely do deserve it
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DUDE! Congrats to you for all your success both in and out of the gym! #OUTWORK!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on your honors and the videos are coming along nicely! Keep up the great work, its going to pay off.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Congrats on your honors and the videos are coming along nicely! Keep up the great work, its going to pay off.
    Can't agree more. BIG things are a coming!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to avoid repeating what everyone else has said, i'll leave it at this: you are the man...

seriously though, congrats man everything in here is on point as always... can't describe enough how motivating you are
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Congratulations on the honor's society induction, Alex. That's something to be really proud of. Much deserved.

I think it would be a great experience to compete in a powerlifting meet. Definitely go for it.
    Your strength has progressed at a crazy pace.

Killer session above.
    Those rack pulls and bb rows are freakin strong.
    Great work!
    Thanks man! For the powerlifting meet, I totally agree and am looking forward to it! My strength and overall gains aren't going to be slowing down so I plan on hitting some PRs once I decide to compete in my 1st meet!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Congrats on everything dude!

Big things happening for you!!!
    Thanks man! But how about you?!?! 1st show in the books!!! tremendous work!!!

Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    Love the bloggin

the most interesting thing i find when you follow people online is hearing their voice for the first time

a lot of the time its how ou would expect it to be but some people throw you off

Well done on everything you've accomplished so far, you surely do deserve it
    JUUUUUIIIICCCY!!!!!!!!! when the hell did you start postin again?!?! How you been its been a while!!!

And yeah thats the one thing I dont like when editing videos to post...i HATE hearing my voice, seeing my body, and seeing me in a video

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    DUDE! Congrats to you for all your success both in and out of the gym! #OUTWORK!
    Thanks a bunch man! Outwork is what EVERYONE in this contest prep section does!

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I cannot say how honored I am to have such a veteran in the sport stopping by my log AND complimenting me....thanks a bunch Paul!

Can't agree more. BIG things are a coming!
    Thanks Demon! You've got big things as well!! like what 6 days out now???? KILL THAT SHOW!!!!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    to avoid repeating what everyone else has said, i'll leave it at this: you are the man...

seriously though, congrats man everything in here is on point as always... can't describe enough how motivating you are
    GEEZ! Thanks for such a flattering compliment man! Although I do not feel like I deserve all of these compliments from you and everyone else who follows my log...I greatly appreciate them.

And I feel truly blessed to be able to motivate others! If I can help even one person then I'm happy! Thanks again for the kind words everyone!

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    When's the next contest planned for bodybuilding?

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alex, are you still 180 or have you aded even more mass lately?
    Great idea with the speed work on the rows and those are really strong rack deadlifts --- mirin' that 405 x 8. You are really setting yourself up for some great progress on your deadlifts. I suspect that your deads will start to outpace your squats and I think that you'll be on course for a 5 plate deadlift in the new year

I'm in for the vids next time as well --- I want to see the 4 plate dead and squat
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    When's the next contest planned for bodybuilding?
    long long long long long long....LOOOONG time

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Alex, are you still 180 or have you aded even more mass lately?
    Great idea with the speed work on the rows and those are really strong rack deadlifts --- mirin' that 405 x 8. You are really setting yourself up for some great progress on your deadlifts. I suspect that your deads will start to outpace your squats and I think that you'll be on course for a 5 plate deadlift in the new year

I'm in for the vids next time as well --- I want to see the 4 plate dead and squat
    Was 180 until I added direct glute work in...4 sessions of direct glute work my weight shot up to 185 lol. Weight fluctuates between 185-190 now which is weird since some areas are getting more detail. Only downside is I have love handles all my fat seems to be stores there lol

Thanks for all the comments man! I got some video of todays lower hypertrophy session so I'll have those up later with 2 plate front squatx6x3...deadlifts and back squats will be recorded soon

Yeah I think my deads are going to shoot up...my guess is I can get 430+ on deads atm...goal is 5 plates

"Today is lower hypertrophy...Today is like every other day...TIME. TO. BREAK. SOME PERSONAL. RECORDS..."

Crunch (lvl 3)- 28
    Vacuum- 45 seconds x 2

ALWAYS do these to warm up and focus in on the task ahead...

Speed work - Squats- 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    (235 x 3) x 6 sets

pushin blood into these legs and getting my mind focused...TIME TO REALLY SQUAT!!!

Front Squat- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    225 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 6

BOOM! Hit my squat goal for today and got 2 plates for EVERY set of front squats! FORM IS REALLY SOLID NOW!

Leg Press (close)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    (seat level 5 / knees to chest deep)
    12 plates x 13
    12 plates x 13

WIDE quads! Hittin that sweep like NO OTHER!!!

Single Leg extensions (free weight machine)- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    (3 second holds at top / one leg straight into the other till sets are complete )
    25 ps x 16
    25 ps x 11
    (forced partials) 25 ps x 20

MORE!!! as always I collapse after these...quads are so UNBELIEVABLY pumped its CRAAAZY PAINFUL...absolutely love it!

Stiff Leg Deadlifts- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    (squeeze hard at top / down to floor)
    240 x 8
    240 x 8
    240 x 8

THICK hamstrings! DENSE GLUTES!!!!

Seated leg curls (wide)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    (pause at bottom)
    70 x 15
    70 x 13

pushed SO hard my nose began to bleed...NOW. WE'RE. WORKING...

Moji Olywa decline db leg curls (close)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    25 x 16
    25 x 13

BIIIG stretch and HAARD squeeze! time for glutes!...pause at top of every glute rep...

Standing single leg machine glute kickback (12-20 reps)- 2 sets
    30 x 14
    30 x 14

cant keep up with me...TRY IT...you'll fail...

Leg press reverse glute press (12-20 reps)- 2 sets
    (lowest level chair setting / push with heels)
    Platform x 13
    Platform x 13

CRUSHING this session! INTENSITY IS FLOWING OUT OF ME IN THE FORM OF BLOOD!!!

Abductor/Adductor- 1 set to failure
    Away- stack x 23
    In- 125 x 16

what? you dont do those for your abductors and adductors? THATS. WHAT. I. THOUGHT.

Leg Press Calf Press (10-15 reps)- 4 sets
    (toes forward) 6 plates + 2 25's x 15
    (toes forward) 6 plates + 2 25's x 13
    (toes out) 6 plates + 2 25's x 12
    (toes out) 6 plates + 2 25's x 11

FINISH these calves OFF!!!

Seated Calf Press (15-20 reps)- 3 sets
    (toes out) 2 plates x 17
    (toes in) 2 plates x 16
    (toes in) 2 plates x 12

...when the time comes to bleed...where will your intensity go?

...MINE WILL GET STRONGER!!!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy session man, great work!
    'Gratz on the PRs too, keep those coming
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    This, just this ^^^^^ Keep it all up!

Dude is that pic of the bloody nose legit?! If so, that's hard ****ing core!

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Crazy session man, great work!
    'Gratz on the PRs too, keep those coming
    Thanks man! MANY more prs to come!

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    This, just this ^^^^^ Keep it all up!
    Thanks a bunch man!!!

Dude is that pic of the bloody nose legit?! If so, that's hard ****ing core!
    Yep, started bleeded on front squats since 225x6x3 was pretty hard for lol

Then once I started on seated leg curls it began to leak out...got it on video and will post soon!

Had to go to the bathroom to wipe up though cause apparently I was told "we dont like blood on our weights"...just had to take the pic then

"I walk into the gym and silence hits me...the iron sits there...waiting to claim it's next victim...well guess what...I've come to win...and you can try all you want...BUT. I. WILL. BE. VICTORIOUS."

Crunch (lvl 3)- 30
    Vacuum- 45 seconds x 2

Core is getting EXTREMELY strong! Time for my back width workout...pause on every rep at peak contraction...

Pull ups (Overhandgrip)- 3 sets of 8-12 reps

BIG stretches on those! Lats are already TIGHT and my intensity is stirring within...TIME TO UNLEASH!!!

Pulldowns (V bar / Close Grip)- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Lvl 10 x 10
    Lvl 10 x 8
    Lvl 10 x 8

WIDE back!!! Gotta push harder!!!

Pulldowns (Wide palms facing Grip)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    Lvl 8 x 13
    Lvl 8 x 13

Grunting with anger and squeezing with PAIN!

Straight arm pulldowns- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    Lvl 4 x 20
    Lvl 5 x 10

Lats are FULL to bursting! I can barely put my arms down cause my back is so pumped!!!

Seated machine shoulder press- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    (seat lvl 3)
    70 ps x 8
    70 ps x 8
    (1.5 reps) 45 ps x 9

BIG delts being sculpted here! THROWING muscle on!!!

DB Rear Delts (palms facing back)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    (body parallel to ground)
    25 x 15
    30 x 10

CUT rear delts! Lookin big...WORKIN HARD!!!

DB Side laterals- 3 sets of 12-20 reps
    35 x 13
    35 x 13
    (20 reps no matter what) 40 x 7 into 13 cheat partial reps

Finally hit 40 lb dbs for 7 using PURE shoulders! Still striated delts and traps? HELL. YEAH.

Close grip bench- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    155 x 9
    155 x 7
    (1.5 reps) 135 x 7

Weak azz triceps...I'm coming for you...prepare to break...

Db behind the head extension (single arm)-2 sets of 12-15 reps
    20 x 12
    (1.5 reps) 15 x 12

INSANITY at this point! Unreal pump!!!

Close Bar Pressdowns (Overhand grip)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    Lvl 7 x 16
    Lvl 7 x 16

MORE!!! You know me...I. DON'T. QUIT.

Seated db shrug- 3 sets of 20-50 reps
    (speed work)
    30 x 40
    30 x 30
    30 x 22

Speed worm traps are AMAZING! BURN that SHYT out!!!

Rope and weight forearms- 2 sets
    (db tied to rope and stick)
    20 x 1
    25 x 1

Gotta get these forearms stronger...GUNNA make em THICKER!

Hanging Leg Raises (1.5 reps)- 2 sets
    8. 7.

1.5 reps are KILLING my weak points!!! Try them out and FOCUS IN ON THE PAIN!!!

Weighted Decline Quick Crunches (20+ reps)- 2 sets
    (lvl 6)
    25 lb plate x 12
    25 lb plate x 8

...back width day was INSANE!!!

...received several compliments from various friends and people in the gym which really assured me my progress is genuine...was told I "look 20 lbs heavier than I" and "have really blown up since I joined this gym"...really humbling to hear these from people like older women and men who I see there daily but never talk with...cannot express enough gratitude...

...UNTIL. NEXT. TIME...TRAIN. HARD...

Episode 9 - Continually Making Progress

Episode 10 - Lower Hypertrophy

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With your school schedule it boggles my mind how you have time for all these videos.
    Honestly whats a daily agenda look like just curious.. as far as training, class etc.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AWESOME episodes, the bloody nose was phucking BOSS... be looking for a v-log from me piggy backing off of your talk about goals
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah! I didn't realize you had a bloody nose the other day...i thought it was fruit punch C4 all over your face. Now that is some hardcore ****. God damn. Would love to have a training session w/you at some point, you said you go to school in Jersey, right? I'm actually in Poughkeepsie, NY right now.
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    re-subbed
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast