Closed Thread
    gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100)

animal cuts: which pill is which?

i know red is the stim and blue is the duretic...

but which are the rest? just want to know...

I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by gettinHUGEbrah View Post
    i know red is the stim and blue is the duretic...

but which are the rest? just want to know...
    This mystery is still unsolved all I know is that at one point in time Universal said if you were stim tolerant to just remove the red one. They never stated what the other colors were for. I think we just believe that blue is the common color of a diuretic unless Hydrazide. I do believe the diueretic is blue in animal cuts. I never had any luck with Animal cuts just some serious heart burn. I got better results taking OxyElite and taking Hydrazide with that before hitting the beach. I hope this helps you some bro. Make sure you double check behind anyone who states what the colors mean because I have not found information released from universal stating what each color meant. The old animal cuts was like all brown and then they color coded specifically to be able to tell people how to remove the stim.

I REP BACK Brother.

Registered User wisconsin9erfan's Avatar
    wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Genetex View Post
    This mystery is still unsolved all I know is that at one point in time Universal said if you were stim tolerant to just remove the red one. They never stated what the other colors were for. I think we just believe that blue is the common color of a diuretic unless Hydrazide. I do believe the diueretic is blue in animal cuts. I never had any luck with Animal cuts just some serious heart burn. I got better results taking OxyElite and taking Hydrazide with that before hitting the beach. I hope this helps you some bro. Make sure you double check behind anyone who states what the colors mean because I have not found information released from universal stating what each color meant. The old animal cuts was like all brown and then they color coded specifically to be able to tell people how to remove the stim.

I REP BACK Brother.
    The Red cap is the stims and the 2 blue caps are the diueretics, it says so on the Animal Cuts can. I have a can at home

I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up I rep back!

Originally Posted by wisconsin9erfan View Post
    The Red cap is the stims and the 2 blue caps are the diueretics, it says so on the Animal Cuts can. I have a can at home
    Yeah Brah, but we cant broscience to answer this mans question. I think the white one is the tea extract, yellow is thyroid complex etc. I can make observations but throughly relating colors to task being performed.
    Red=Hot which burns fat
    Blue= almost color of pee when using extreme dieuretics. lol.

I think if you look closely at the can it tells you what colors they stand for I bought a can about 6 months ago. I took about 6 packs and died of heart burn threw up white flag and exchanged em. I hope they work for you though bro. I dont believe I recall them labeling each color stating what they are in which case they should have but I looked it up for him.

I REP BACK

gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100) gettinHUGEbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Genetex View Post
    Yeah Brah, but we cant broscience to answer this mans question. I think the white one is the tea extract, yellow is thyroid complex etc. I can make observations but throughly relating colors to task being performed.
    Red=Hot which burns fat
    Blue= almost color of pee when using extreme dieuretics. lol.

I think if you look closely at the can it tells you what colors they stand for I bought a can about 6 months ago. I took about 6 packs and died of heart burn threw up white flag and exchanged em. I hope they work for you though bro. I dont believe I recall them labeling each color stating what they are in which case they should have but I looked it up for him.

I REP BACK
    good look man...

i did figure that the white one is tea extract, and the blue is duretic/red is stim because the blue/red are listed on the can.

as far as it working, animal cuts has worked great for me before, (but i used V1 last time) so i thought i'd try it again.

the main reason i asked what each individual color is, was because my throat seems a bit irritated and my tounge a little sore in the back for the last few days (started cuts about a week and a half ago). a friend told me it could be because of the thyroid complex in animal cuts so i wanted to try to remove it and see if there was a difference without it.

anybody who's going to suggest to drink more water, don't bother because i drink PLENTYYYYY, 1.5 gallons a day.

IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you get heart burn taking any supplement/pill, I've found it's almost always a lack of water. I bet if you drank a 15+ oz of water before and after you take the supplement you'll be fine. Works for me at least.
    Do or do not. There is no 'try'.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if theres a specific ingredient you wanted to take out, your best bet would be to call Universal Nutrition themselves or email info@universalnutrition.com
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

graloeas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you know that the white one is the tea extract? It could be the yellow , or it could be some other color pill

graloeas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green tea FOUND

Well i called "universal" and asked them which capsule has the green tea in it. They told me that the big white capsule (not the small one) and inside the blue ones (the diuretics ) has the green tea. So just remove the big white capsule if green tea is as toxic for you as it is for me!!

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With the heartburn issue, some people had that effect due to the cayenne pepper ingredient. If that's the case, try contacting Universal and they'll help you out. Once that pill was removed, issue was resolved. However, with any/all Animal/Universal products, if you're pulling one pill, there's a good chance you'll be pulling more than just the one ingredient that you're having an issue with.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

Registered User WildGypsySpirit's Avatar
    WildGypsySpirit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Email animal cuts directly

With so many people having so many dietary issues these days I'm not sure how they legally cannot disclose what is in each individual pill. I mean we are ingesting this into our bodies and we should be able to know which pill is which so we can remove whatever pill we would like. Through extensive research and consulting with the company directly I've found out a little information. (Big white: metabolic) (Little white: bioavailability complex) (orange: thyroid complex) (yellow: cortisol inhibiting complex) and the red & blue are listed on the can. Still not sure what the nootropic or CCK booster are. They are either the red/white or blue/white as I've eliminated all the other pills on the list and these are the only other 2 I'm not sure about. I hope this helps. After I took it the red, blue & small white I haven't had anymore issues with the packs & continue to be able to take them without any side effects I was getting. There's also a Spanish picture on Google falsely labeling each pill, hopefully nobody has been going by that chart.