Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000) int3gra-t is just really nice. (+1000)
    i remember getting one of my first bodybuilding magazines. .. i remember being in awe of your aesthetic build. and being asian.

subbed for answers, big props stan
    Melbourne Misc Crew

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking **The Perfect Solution…… Fat Loss in a Glass**

The Perfect Solution…… Fat Loss in a Glass

It is definitely “NO SECRET” or “BRAND NEW” phenomenon that drinking water is the most effective and essential substance that every human being needs, not only for survival but for fat loss and healthy living.
    My number one diet tip or “RULE” to live by is to make sure you are drinking a sufficient amount of pure water in any weight loss and fat reduction program. This goes for any body type, size shape or form.

It is by far the cheapest, most readily available, safest (without any side effects) and of course most natural and extremely effective fat loss substance found anywhere in the world. Yes, believe it or not water, pure H2o is the substance of choice to help shed that excess fat tissue and to help keep it off for good!

Let’s put it in the most simplest form, WATER, just plain and clean WATER……… not coffee, tea or juice which do contain water, not diet sodas full of salt and chemical sweeteners which can actually have an adverse effect on the body. ONLY WATER, I will emphasize, is the most effective fat loss aid out there. There is no doubt that drinking a lot of pure clean water (at least 8 – 12 glasses per day) will help you get and stay lean. You have to think of it in terms of just how much water is a part of our natural existence. Water is a significant component of the body’s make-up and therefore is in constant need of water supplies to keep it hydrated.

The more water you drink, the fuller you will feel. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone “overdosing” on water, so load up on the water as it will work as a natural appetite suppressant keeping you from overeating. Especially when dieting you tend to get less water from your food so the body begins to crave fluid a lot more, so when that feeling of hunger arises, load up on the water intake. It will also curb those extra cravings that are so hard to fight at anytime.

Without the proper consumption of water the kidneys will not be allowed to function optimally. Optimal kidney function enables the liver to become more efficient at metabolizing fat. This will all result in an increased fat burning capacity in the liver. Our body will metabolically shift in a defensive and protective strategy to “preserve” what is has when the body doesn’t get sufficient amount of water. This is of course in turn, results in a negative slow down of bodily functions and processes. The same effect is true when you cut fat completely out of your diet; your body will compensate by holding on to as much of its fat stores as possible. Only a nutrition program rich in “good fats” and plenty of water will produce optimal results for anyone looking to reduce fat.

As a bonus to keeping our bodies lean, drinking adequate amounts of water also has other biological and physical benefits, such as maintaining healthy and vibrant looking skin. So raise up your glass and cheers to H2o!!!

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation I am giving away a FREE bottle of Infinite Labs - CycloTest!!!!

Hey everyone, today Friday 11-30-2012 ONLY!!
    I am giving away a FREE bottle of Infinite Labs - CycloTest. Our best Testosterone booster available.

To find out how you can win, please go to my ******** page: https://www.********.com/stanmcquay#...ayBodybuilding
    Click "LIKE" and see details there please.

Thanks... now hurry and go WIN your FREE bottle NOW!!!!

Stan McQuay

ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is our latest commercial for Infinite Labs with Stan The Man!

Alex Ardenti

www.alexardenti.com https://vimeo.com/channels/alexardenti

Originally Posted by ArdentiFilms View Post
    Here is our latest commercial for Infinite Labs with Stan The Man!

Thanks Alex! You did a great job as usual!

It's the holiday season......

Ok everyone, it's December and it's the time a year where the weather generally starts to get colder, people start to travel and get into vacation mode and focus on family festivities........
    Question: Do you train harder around winter time or do you tend to take the winter off a bit and aim more for the New Years to start back up fresh????? I want to see how peoples frames of minds are this time of year???

Stan

I am working on getting more size and enhancing on my conditioning for 2013!! This is going to be my New Years resolution!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StanMcQuayIFBB View Post
    Ok everyone, it's December and it's the time a year where the weather generally starts to get colder, people start to travel and get into vacation mode and focus on family festivities........
    Question: Do you train harder around winter time or do you tend to take the winter off a bit and aim more for the New Years to start back up fresh????? I want to see how peoples frames of minds are this time of year???
    Stan
    Hi Stan long time since we talked, hope all is good.......
    For me i like to take the off from training serious from September to January 1, give my body/joints a chance to heal, but from January on " ITS ON " especially when im looking to compete again with the big boys next year....this past weekend in Miami the masters Olympia got me fired up....

i had shoulder/bicep surgery a while ago back and im coming back, this is me in September...

whats your plans Stan, great infinite labs video by the way

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Glad to have your presence here on bb.com Stan!
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi Stan long time since we talked, hope all is good.......
    For me i like to take the off from training serious from September to January 1, give my body/joints a chance to heal, but from January on " ITS ON " especially when im looking to compete again with the big boys next year....this past weekend in Miami the masters Olympia got me fired up....

i had shoulder/bicep surgery a while ago back and im coming back, this is me in September...

whats your plans Stan, great infinite labs video by the way

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Looking good Joe! You can do this for 2013!! As for me, well I have a newborn due in April...... But im not saying im hanging it up! I just need to put some thought into what I have planned for the new year.

Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    Glad to have your presence here on bb.com Stan!
    Thank you my brotha! I hope to get some more traffic on this forum!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good Joe! You can do this for 2013!! As for me, well I have a newborn due in April...... But im not saying im hanging it up! I just need to put some thought into what I have planned for the new year.
    Wow!!! that is great news, congratulation to you and your lovely wife, i got 4 kids i know that its a lot of time juggling when there is new edition to the family, but i know you and i know what your made of, the heart,drive and desire to compete and win its in you , you'll find a way to make things work...please give my best to your family...talk to you soon.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medchar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    with all the respect in the world, stan mcquay looks like a fitness model instead a bodybuilder

Originally Posted by medchar View Post
    with all the respect in the world, stan mcquay looks like a fitness model instead a bodybuilder
    Well that is a very good eye you have there Medchar. YES, I am a "fitness model"! You think im trying to look like some ugly ass bodybuilder who never gets laid??? Think about that.......

JayJayOkocha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You've been an inspiration to me for years, I remember you saying as a teen you were doing martial arts and were very good at it, do you still practice it and is it any harder to perform well with all the added weight?

Very impressed with all the gains you've made while still keeping your waist very small.

jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaepeel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Stan,

I've been putting off sending this message because I know you are probably bombarded with messages and questions daily, but today I figured what the hell; I'll do it.

I wanted to express my appreciation of your hard work and the physique that you have built. I model my own physique after yours and recently I filled out an Amatuer of the Week questionairre and mentioned you and Shawn Ray specifically as the guys that me inspiration to excel in this sport.

The question I have for you is about sponsorships. I have a very close friend (extremely close, like, he lives on the next block close) that is sponsored by Dymatize Nutrition and since doing my first show he has really been pushing me to look for a sponsor. I work full-time and I don't intend to leave my position as I believe finding work in the fitness industry, for me, would be a side gig since the job I have is a really good one. Given a moment, would you mind thumbing through my gallery and telling me if my physique is that of which a company would want representing their brand? Infinite Labs isn't looking for someone to rep them in the Chicago area are they .

If you don't have the time no biggie.

Thanks,
    J.Peel
    IG: @jaepeel

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by JayJayOkocha View Post
    You've been an inspiration to me for years, I remember you saying as a teen you were doing martial arts and were very good at it, do you still practice it and is it any harder to perform well with all the added weight?

Very impressed with all the gains you've made while still keeping your waist very small.
    Hey JayJayOkocha!

Martial Arts is my first passion. Although I am not currently training with any schools, I still work the bag when I get a chance. I have not rolled on the mat with any of my BJJ brothas as of recently, but when I retire from bodybuilding I am heading straight for the studio for some jiu jitsu!
    Yes, doing any type of real fighting skills has been much more difficult with the added weight....... but I definitly can still hold my own!! (as long as we don't go past a few rounds!) LOL!

Stan

Originally Posted by jaepeel View Post
    Hey Stan,

I've been putting off sending this message because I know you are probably bombarded with messages and questions daily, but today I figured what the hell; I'll do it.

I wanted to express my appreciation of your hard work and the physique that you have built. I model my own physique after yours and recently I filled out an Amatuer of the Week questionairre and mentioned you and Shawn Ray specifically as the guys that me inspiration to excel in this sport.

The question I have for you is about sponsorships. I have a very close friend (extremely close, like, he lives on next block close) that is sponsored by Dymetze Nutrition and since doing my first show he has really been pushing me to look for a sponsor. I work full-time and I don't intend to leave my position as I believe finding work in the fitness industry, for me, would be a side gig since the job I have is a really good one. Given a moment, would you mind thumbing through my gallery and telling me if my physique is that of which a company would want representing their brand? Infinite Labs isn't looking for someone to rep them in the Chicago area are they .

If you don't have the time no biggie.

Thanks,
    J.Peel
    J.Peel!

Thanks for the great message! I took a look at your picks, and I know why your name is "J.Peel"! You are ripped in a few of those photos! Congrats! Yes, you have what it takes to do something in this business. You have very good symetry and your conditioning is good! Just keep working hard everyday to keep making those qualities even better. Best advice from me would be to NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB! This is not dis! This is my advice to you since chasing the dream of either modeling or competing are achieveable, but making a living and actually quiting your normal job would be a mistake..... keep approaching this sport as a hobby and a side gig you can have fun with!! shope your best photos around to different companies along with a short resume or bio about yourself to see if any companies are looking for new faces. As for Infinite Labs..... shoot Hope Smallwonder a message to see if there is any opportunities available.

Train hard and never give up on your dreams!!

Stan

Talking

Photo by Alex Ardenti!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great photo and response above, thanks for posting ... good motivation on both counts!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Great photo and response above, thanks for posting ... good motivation on both counts!
    Thank you!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I am working on getting more size and enhancing on my conditioning for 2013!! This is going to be my New Years resolution!
    Great pic Stan! Looking Massive and Shredded!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaredrobison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    got to hit them arms hard man

Originally Posted by jaredrobison View Post
    got to hit them arms hard man
    Thanks for the sound advice..... I guess I haven't been hitting my arms hard at all. Maybe you can share some of your secrets on how I can get big arms...

ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    You had great conditioning that day Stan. Good shoot for FLEX
    Alex Ardenti

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Thanks brotha John!

Originally Posted by ArdentiFilms View Post
    You had great conditioning that day Stan. Good shoot for FLEX
    "It takes two to make a thing go riiight!, It takes two to make it outta site!" ........ Rob Base

Yes I was depleting that week of this shoot. Thanks for the great work you do Alex Ardenti!

PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Stan , just poppin' in to say the you have what it takes to make it right to the top ! In this era of mass monsters your lines just stand out and as you said when you'll hit the perfect conditioning no one can match your symmetry.....keep rocking it man , we need more pros like you
    train hard

Originally Posted by PINO2007 View Post
    Hi Stan , just poppin' in to say the you have what it takes to make it right to the top ! In this era of mass monsters your lines just stand out and as you said when you'll hit the perfect conditioning no one can match your symmetry.....keep rocking it man , we need more pros like you
    Thanks Pino!!!! You made my day! Actually, in my mind I have already made it to the top! To have friends like you who say things like this or to be able to get paid to stay in shape or to be able to even have a forum online that people such as yourself would come to and write me! To me this has been a few of the highlights of my career. I leave that mass monster game for those guys!

Stan

"It takes two to make a thing go riiight!, It takes two to make it outta site!" ........ Rob Base

Yes I was depleting that week of this shoot. Thanks for the great work you do Alex Ardenti!
    Always a pleasure working with you brother.
    Alex Ardenti