Closed Thread
Page 4 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    LMK Mario, I got ya hooked up if you need anything.

Coilovers and some bracing.
    PM price on a carbon hood and trunk for a 09 Lancer GTS please

Schmack...full body adjustable coilovers are where it's at IMO...get some sway bars, control arms, tie bar, strut bars...beast mode. My last civic I had handled like a beast. I have 36 way adjustable D2's on it.
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know it! I got you brotha. I'll let you know the next local show, and also the ones in SD.

Coming up Friday? Also, aware me of contest, I think I want in! LOL

LMK Mario, I got ya hooked up if you need anything.

Coilovers and some bracing.
    I will find out by tonight. Will let you know brotha.

Contest: A few of us regs are doing a friendly 90 days contest. Whether you're on the bulk or on a cut, you just go to make yourself improve from day 1 to day 90. Winner will get a lot of supps donated by the participations. Self shots with date will need to be provided on the day that you joined. I think most of us are begining on the 2nd and a couple ppl will starts sooner.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sitting at wife's dr. office.

Sup Gunner.

Where wide body kit belong to? 3rd wave?
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I will find out by tonight. Will let you know brotha.

Contest: A few of us regs are doing a friendly 90 days contest. Whether you're on the bulk or on a cut, you just go to make yourself improve from day 1 to day 90. Winner will get a lot of supps donated by the participations. Self shots with date will need to be provided on the day that you joined. I think most of us are begining on the 2nd and a couple ppl will starts sooner.
    I'm in for sure! Actually was planning to cut starting the 2nd, because of the sad show up at this years Olympia LOL

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Sup Gunner.

Sup Audie!
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sup Gunner.

Forgot to add Tony to the 3rd wave.

I'm in for sure! Actually was planning to cut starting the 2nd, because of the sad show up at this years Olympia LOL

Sup Audie!
    '

LOL Will be improved by September.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta get back to some calls, I'll catch y'all later. If any of you can share as well, I'd appreciate it. Peace for now.

http://www.********.com/VISRacing

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am good, and great to see the regs still here!

Aware me brotha
    Evo is not going anywhere, glad you can join the contest. Hopefully you'll stick around for updates.

Great! We can watch you build sand castles live via video feed.
    LOL

Sup Gunner.

Wide body kit would be 3rd wave too. Why at Dr's office?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Forgot to add Tony to the 3rd wave.

'

LOL Will be improved by September.
    You were lean this year, I was lean last year. We gotta get on track at the same time and hit up OG's and get some back to party at the room LOL

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Evo is not going anywhere, glad you can join the contest. Hopefully you'll stick around for updates.

LOL

I will be around brotha. Things are more grounded here for me, and now that most of the leg work is done, I have a bit more time to relax.

Gotta get back to some calls, I'll catch y'all later. If any of you can share as well, I'd appreciate it. Peace for now.

http://www.********.com/VISRacing
    Have a good one brotha! Will let you know by tonight.

LOL

This ^^^^.

Yeah, why at the Dr's office?

You were lean this year, I was lean last year. We gotta get on track at the same time and hit up OG's and get some back to party at the room LOL
    LOL Fo sho.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

LOL

6 weeks check up post c section....all good!
    Last edited by audieswu; 12-21-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuuark no wonder I wasn't getting any threads popping up in my subscriptions.

Just read thread 5th wave OG checking in.

And Gunshow nice to see you post again, you work at ViS?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    PM price on a carbon hood and trunk for a 09 Lancer GTS please

Schmack...full body adjustable coilovers are where it's at IMO...get some sway bars, control arms, tie bar, strut bars...beast mode. My last civic I had handled like a beast. I have 36 way adjustable D2's on it.

for sure brah, my car sits high with the AWD.

LOL at the OG's

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/e/e6/Okay_guy.jpg[/img

Bao is 2nd wave?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/e/e6/Okay_guy.jpg[img]

You're not 5th wave. I think you're somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd. You just MIAed for alittle bit.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    for sure brah, my car sits high with the AWD.

LOL at the OG's

Bao is 2nd wave?
    OG's Much lulz

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lulz was kidding but yeah went MIA because of the mmorpg game I played I tried getting back into but couldn't. Quit games like that now though so I'm good.

Any of you guys try chicken tikka masala before? If you haven't you have to pretty dank indian stuff.

kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just finished watching Warrior, amazing movie.

Here's a link to stream: http://www.putlocker.com/file/41AA9C0DF328D041#

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    always late getting in a new thread

sup guise

im bout to order some pizza..... bulkin
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey brahs gonna go to a Japanese supermarket soon, what are some good things to pickup? I wanna try some new things but don't know what's good these days

StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kplee View Post
    Just finished watching Warrior, amazing movie.

Here's a link to stream: http://www.putlocker.com/file/41AA9C0DF328D041#
    good movie indeed!

today i hit 455 Dead lift woot

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StiMpACks View Post
    good movie indeed!

Good job!

I feel bad about my Dl since I just saw that Fitlover did 300.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StiMpACks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job!

I feel bad about my Dl since I just saw that Fitlover did 300.
    thx :O!

i had to up my max, people at the gym keep telling me my sister is about to pass me up -____- lol

thx :O!

i had to up my max, people at the gym keep telling me my sister is about to pass me up -____- lol

ur sister is doing real good also. Keep at it.

BeastMode!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gunshow...your PM box is full
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    always late getting in a new thread

sup guise

im bout to order some pizza..... bulkin
    Good choice for bulk

good movie indeed!

Grats on 455 mang. feelsgood for sure.

ur sister is doing real good also. Keep at it.

BeastMode!
    I'm sure she's still far away from being two fiddy to be in your radar :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Good choice for bulk

Grats on 455 mang. feelsgood for sure.

I'm sure she's still far away from being two fiddy to be in your radar :}

LOl, she has the build I love in my womanz
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

LOl, she has the build I love in my womanz
    I had Dreamland BBQ for dinner brah ...Was good!

IMO better than authentic Memphis BBQ which is claimed to be the best in the U.S.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I had Dreamland BBQ for dinner brah ...Was good!

IMO better than authentic Memphis BBQ which is claimed to be the best in the U.S.

Only BBQ I ever had was Tennessee's chain BBQ. Is good.

I made some Chicken and Tofu stirfry with huge bell peppers, big cuts of onions, broccoli, ginseng, garlic cloves, sesame oil, chili sauce and white rice. I love to cook.

Wife's friends at work get jelly cuz their hubby's don't cook. They also get wet when they see me.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Only BBQ I ever had was Tennessee's chain BBQ. Is good.

I made some Chicken and Tofu stirfry with huge bell peppers, big cuts of onions, broccoli, ginseng, garlic cloves, sesame oil, chili sauce and white rice. I love to cook.

Wife's friends at work get jelly cuz their hubby's don't cook. They also get wet when they see me.
    Dam, sounds good with what you cook brah. Bolded part...QFT! Only that my mom's hut friends would do that (no brag/no MILF).

EDIT: My favorite are the ones in the gym when they see you getting swole, they would train next to you...INB4MyMiscDetectiveWifey see my post and I'm in the dog house again
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Dam, sounds good with what you cook brah. Bolded part...QFT! Only that my mom's hut friends would do that (no brag/no MILF).

EDIT: My favorite are the ones in the gym when they see you getting swole, they would train next to you...INB4MyMiscDetectiveWifey see my post and I'm in the dog house again
    There are a couple lady's who I either train next to or they train next to me. It just happens and we now talk every now and then but wifey is sometimes there also. Always feels good to at least think I still got it in my own mind.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There are a couple lady's who I either train next to or they train next to me. It just happens and we now talk every now and then but wifey is sometimes there also. Always feels good to at least think I still got it in my own mind.
    Man, women knows if we are checking them out, so us dudes we can tell too.

EDIT: Check my post in Matz journal about how I stay motivated...Shyt just got real.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast