Page 44 of 183 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 5464
    GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you drink beer, the Brits win. It's cider or noting here. I use beer for making pot roast ONLY.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    When you drink beer, the Brits win. It's cider or noting here. I use beer for making pot roast ONLY.
    Well most American Beers are really just re-takes on German Lagers.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a fan of beer other than strong stouts and porters.

OK, seems I have a raccoon problem, just shot a HUGE one, big enough for a good coonskin cap. I haven't had one in years, looks like this one's gonna get the nod.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    in for a coonskin hat DIY
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Not a fan of beer other than strong stouts and porters.

OK, seems I have a raccoon problem, just shot a HUGE one, big enough for a good coonskin cap. I haven't had one in years, looks like this one's gonna get the nod.
    Having lived within a stones throw of a river all my life and having kept a garden most of those years, I am a grizzled veteran of "The Coon Wars."

And if it's bad now, it's gonna be UGLY three months from now.

I suggest going after them with a kind of vengeance that makes it look like the Terminator just had a passing interest in hurting Sarah Connor's feelings!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Watched Dual Survivor last night. The bareefoot hippy dude has a new partner. This new guy straight up speared a wild hog then went in with a knife to finish off the job.
    It was lovely. I had tears of joy watching that
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Watched Dual Survivor last night. The bareefoot hippy dude has a new partner. This new guy straight up speared a wild hog then went in with a knife to finish off the job.
    Where were you 2 weeks ago when we were discussing this?

While flicking through the channels last night I paused briefly to watch the shame that has become of Doomsday Preppers and the family that is using pyshic abilities and conversations with ghosts to help them prep.
    6'4"

well sorry Im late to the party but I can confirm it was awesome

Doomsday Preppers has made some changes to make it corny.

Speaking of Doomsday Preppers I seen a new episode where the family that lived across the street from my friend. Moved to Tennessee to be a better prepper. Well he was on a follow up show and he got connected with a religious based prepper who he met on his own prepper website. He had to become admitted to this group called "The Seven Trumpets"
    His role in the drill was to stay at the truck.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    We watched it too, whole family kept LOAO when they're talking about wild pigs and showing stock footage of Wart Hogs from Africa. LOL

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    We watched it too, whole family kept LOAO when they're talking about wild pigs and showing stock footage of Wart Hogs from Africa. LOL
    Yeah, you get that all the time.

There was one show about a group families in a little village in Alaska a while back. It showed all of them going on a snow goose hunt, but when the geese started flying overhead, all you heard on the tv was "honk, honk, honk".

If you're going to show snow geese, at least play snow goose sounds, not Canada goose sounds.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TV is horribe anymore. There's only a few comedies we watch, and Chicago Fire.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Yeah, you get that all the time.

There was one show about a group families in a little village in Alaska a while back. It showed all of them going on a snow goose hunt, but when the geese started flying overhead, all you heard on the tv was "honk, honk, honk".

If you're going to show snow geese, at least play snow goose sounds, not Canada goose sounds.
    On the bright side at least the "Honk-Honk-Honk" wasn't just the dude waiting in the truck laying on the horn because he's out of Red Bull, his cotton socks have made his feet cold and he wants to head back to the resort.

Just think about the millions of people living in some suburban hell hole, watching these shows and thinking "They make it look easy... After watching this, I'm sure I could just take a knife and vanish into the forest and survive like the Swiss family Robinson!"
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    TV is horribe anymore. There's only a few comedies we watch, and Chicago Fire.
    I get some *** channels now, and I've really been having a much better time watching British culture than American.

American TV really does play to the lowest common denominator at all times, basically to hawk goods. If they aren't pitching you sex and violence products, then they are using sex and violence to pitch you other products.

Or they are marketing to kids and women.

Other than British TV, where you actually have to think a little bit about what you're watching, I literally can't wait for spring and the baby to come so I will be too busy to watch TV again!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I get some *** channels now, and I've really been having a much better time watching British culture than American.

American TV really does play to the lowest common denominator at all times, basically to hawk goods. If they aren't pitching you sex and violence products, then they are using sex and violence to pitch you other products.

Or they are marketing to kids and women.

Other than British TV, where you actually have to think a little bit about what you're watching, I literally can't wait for spring and the baby to come so I will be too busy to watch TV again!
    *** America will be showing some of the 6 Nations rugby matches. They will have one match every Saturday starting on Feb 2!

Why does this site censor Bravo Bravo Charlie?

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *** America will be showing some of the 6 Nations rugby matches. They will have one match every Saturday starting on Feb 2!

It's a misc thing, too many misc *******s constantly referring to the genitalia of our African-American brothers so somebody got tired of it and censored it out. LOL

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We just scheduled out summer 2014 vacation. We're taking 2 weeks and driving out west. Going to The Black Hills and Badlands, and see what we can see. Gonna throw a tent in the back of the truck and camp the whole way, or as much as we can.......It's going to be awesome!

in omnia paratus

LOL... Because the Misc-reants went through a phase where they were over using it to describe Big Black Caulk.
    6'4"

We just scheduled out summer 2014 vacation. We're taking 2 weeks and driving out west. Going to The Black Hills and Badlands, and see what we can see. Gonna throw a tent in the back of the truck and camp the whole way, or as much as we can.......It's going to be awesome!
    Just did the express tour of SD... Got the red carpet treatment.

I can't speak for what you'd see crossing Iowa, because that whole state is the worst tourism market in the world....

But starting out by getting to Sioux Falls... I know you're a golf guy... They've got a resort/golf club and five star restaurant there called Calloways...

Great place to put in a round of golf, get a drink at the bar, and try some authentic South Dakota Chislic!

Crossing SD really breaks down to one or two choices... Option 1... Hate your life for 5 hours and worship Wall Drug with religious devotion.

Option 2: Actually stop off and see what's going on in the towns along the way.

Mitchell has an archaeological dig site that is really fascinating, if you're into that sort of thing... And the Corn Palace is also an attraction worth spotting.

It's the sort of place where you can leave Sioux Falls in the morning without breakfast... Beat feet to Mitchell and catch some eggs sunny side up at one of the little local diners.

From Sioux Falls to Chamberlain the only thing you can do to pass the time is think about death... One way to try and hold this back is to stop at the first rest area you see coming out of Mitchell... Even if you don't have to take a leak, stop in and pick up one of the free South Dakota Guidebooks.

Then whomever is in the passenger seat can flip through it... Since it's broken down by community along the interstate you can get an idea of what's ahead of you and what might interest you all the way to the Wyoming border.

Before you come into the bluffs above Chamberlain there is a Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center that would normally be boring, but having gone through the worst of South Dakota boredom, it's actually interesting!

If you're thinking of getting a hotel for the night this is a good spot. However you'll get better rates across the river valley in Oacoma. A good place to resupply, catch a meal and let your girlfriend pick up a souvenir that isn't astronomically priced is Al's Oasis... Just cross the river, take the first exit, take a right, take a right at the stop sign, it will be the wierd looking western mall thing on your left.

However you go and or want to stay, I would recommend staying in or around Chamberlain for the night... Then the next morning start out early.

From Chamberlain to Wall Drug there is NOTHING... The road will keep slightly climbing up and up, over the course of the 2 hour drive... so at least it gets a little more visually interesting. At one point you'll see a sign for a scenic overlook... DON'T be fooled... The overlook for west bound traffic SUCKS... It's only east bound one that is good.

Same thing with the 1880's town... Don't let them trick you into stopping in!

When you get to Wall, you should stop off at Wall Drug just to say you've been there... They make a great hot beef plate and have some pretty good doughnuts and taffy for road snacks.

More importantly you should stop off at the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands center. (It's literally 3 blocks south of Wall Drug. If you start walking from Wall drug towards the highway you'll find it. Stop in... Watch the 20 minute video to get an idea, talk to the large breasted old woman (Forget her name) and mention that you're thinking about the best stuff to see in the badlands.

This lady is crazy passionate about the area and will tell you what is best and brightest for that time.

Coming out of Wall I would head south on 240 and then wind through the Bad lands on the super scenic route, taking all day to end up in the town of Hot Springs on the south end of the black hills.

This is the less touristy, less spendy, interesting part of the black hills. It's also closer to Custer state park (gotta hit the wilderness Loop) and the Wind Cave.

When/if you go to see Rushmore...

Keep in mind, it is best viewed in the morning, because of the way it's faced. In the afternoon you are shoulder to shoulder with every sneezing, coughing, puking sweaty human being so close to your personal space that you will wish you were Christmas Shopping at the Mall so you could have more breathing room!

The redeeming fact of night is that they light it and put on a show about it in the amphitheatre...

Which having been there 8 times now, I'd say it's worth seeing at least once.

I would avoid Deadwood and the lure of gambling... It's some of the worst house numbers I've ever seen... Instead tour the needles.

Devil's tower is just an hour away and is worth going to...

They also have an awesome golf course that plays out with the tower in the back ground the whole time.

The other thing to keep in mind here is that with 2 weeks... You might want to consider adding in Yellowstone.

Most of the travelers I've chatted up in Hotel Bars and such that have done the 2 week tour spent 5 days in the black hills and 5 days in Yellowstone.

Just remember, you're probably going to burn out an O2 censor climbing through Wyoming.
    6'4"

Yeee-Haw...

5 days ago one of my biggest clients declared bankruptcy and completely gutted my week to the tune of -$780...

I've been on a total vengeance storm since... I just kept hitting it and hitting it and hitting it... Currently ****5.20 in just three days going Balls Out!

THREE DAYS... Not even... There's still some Wednesday to keep beating up on!

/Celebration
    6'4"

Good job Nainoa. I give you permission to take the rest of the day off and go fishing, you've earned it.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Good job Nainoa. I give you permission to take the rest of the day off and go fishing, you've earned it.
    Hell No...

Rule #17 of being a salesman... When you're on a roll, it's best to keep up your momentum!
    Which follows Rule #16... When you're getting your ass handed to you... you need to build up some momentum!

6'4"

Hell No...

Rule #17 of being a salesman... When you're on a roll, it's best to keep up your momentum!
    Which follows Rule #16... When you're getting your ass handed to you... you need to build up some momentum!

"build up momentum" = increase B.A.C.

"build up momentum" = increase B.A.C.
    LOL... Yeah I'm definitely drinking a beer tonight! Beer goes perfectly with the Stomboli I'm making for dinner tonight... As does red wine!
    6'4"

Having lived within a stones throw of a river all my life and having kept a garden most of those years, I am a grizzled veteran of "The Coon Wars."

And if it's bad now, it's gonna be UGLY three months from now.

I suggest going after them with a kind of vengeance that makes it look like the Terminator just had a passing interest in hurting Sarah Connor's feelings!
    They're getting theirs. It's already skinned at at the tanners. There's a place up in Northeast that still tans hides, w00t!! They said it'll be done by the end of next week.

And it was 9 FUKN DEGREES here this morning. I ain't built for that shit!!!
    Last edited by GREENFEATHER; 01-23-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Yeah, Nainoa, not much to see crossing Iowa. Just a 5 hour drive to my brother's place near Sioux City. Then the adventure starts. We want to take the slow, scenic route and see as much stuff as possible.

in omnia paratus

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Grand Teton and Black Hill areas were our favorite parts of the western trip. Also, don't forget the Chief Crazy Horse monument. One thing about Yellowstone that you don't see mentioned much that I sure remember is the horrible sulphur smell.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Yeah, Nainoa, not much to see crossing Iowa. Just a 5 hour drive to my brother's place near Sioux City. Then the adventure starts. We want to take the slow, scenic route and see as much stuff as possible.
    Oh there's stuff in Iowa... It's just the Iowa ad campaign I did last summer was the LEAST successful of my career. Iowa just does not know how to do business.

/Iowa Rant

When it comes to that two week trip though... Considering you don't get a lot of opportunities to travel, I would think about doing a two parter Black Hills and Yellowstone.

I don't know how much of an iron butt you and the girl have... But if you just head up to catch I-90 out of Southern MN, you can be to Chamberlain in 8 hours with potty breaks.

Right there you've got the worst travel leg taken care of... If your tires leave the driveway at 7, you'll be pulling into Al's Oasis in Oacoma by 4! (Stopping at an SD rest area for the free travel guide)

Day 2, drive up to Wall, catch Buffalo Run center to get info, then take your time perusing Wall Drug, eat a nice hot beef sandwich and then jump 240 to 44 and check out the badlands.

I would make reservations in Hot Springs at one of the hotels that has Hot Springs.

When you're on the road and camping, you need a night or two here and there to shower up and catch some TV. And Hot Springs is a great place to chillax, and bask in the fact that you got the hard driving put behind you!

So that's 2 days out of 14 down and you'd already be in the Black Hills. (I mean the badlands are cool and all... But really it's a one day sight sort of thing compared to everything the Black Hills has to offer.)

Between now and then you'll have an idea of what you want to see and do in the Black Hills... But really it breaks down into these things...

A.Wind Cave
    B. Mt. Rushmore (I suggest an early morning viewing)
    C. Wilderness trail at Custer State Park
    D.Drive the Needles
    (you can easily do AB&C in a single day and not feel rushed)

If you're going to go into Rapid City in the summer time, it's a coin toss... Population is only 60K, but it swells at peak times in the summer it can swell to as much as 250K.

If you decide that you want to go in and even stay in Rapid City one of those nights, I'd suggest a stop at "The Journey Museum" Call a head and ask them when the tour guide named "Marshall" is working. He's an Authentic Lakota Sioux who's spent his entire life making and preserving the old techniques of making bows, spears, tanning hides etc... And on special nights he leads tribal pow-wows, or if a local buffalo ranch takes an animal he'll teach a class outside on how to tan the hides... He's very informative down to earth guy who's got a good sense of humor... One of the best tour guides I've ever met!

So let's say you get to the afternoon of Day 5 and you're driving up the back side of the needles and thinking about going to YellowStone.

I would try to end up in the town of Spearfish. (Next door to Sturgis) Sure stop in Sturgis and get your off season key chain... But the better rates on EVERYTHING is in Spearfish.

Heading towards Yellowstone there are two routes... The one most people bite on is to head towards Cody and then push in...

What happens here is that you drive 5+ hours to get to Cody and have another hour to Yellowstone... So you push into Yellowstone... But of course there is NO WHERE available to camp and all the hotels are booked and/or triple price, so you find some dump in Jacksonhole and pay 300% markup for a shower that smells like an old man's farts!

Instead what I would do (Making a pit stop at Devils Tower an hour after you leave Spearfish) Is to take 90, up to 94 in Montana, and head over to Livingston MT.

Livingston is one of the few places in America that I would live other than MN.

Sure in Livingston you're not in Yellowstone... But when you get up the next morning, the 3 hour drive to Yellowstone from Livingston is Friggin' breath taking. You'll be able to take your time on Scenic Mountain Passes, get to Yellowstone in time for Lunch and figure out what you want to do from there.

A lot of people love the idea of staying at the yellowstone grand lodge... Meh... Old Faithful... Sure it's nice to say you've seen it, but it's nothing you'd build a day around. For me the wild life viewing is where it's at... And most of the dangerous grizzleys have been relocated.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    The Grand Teton and Black Hill areas were our favorite parts of the western trip. Also, don't forget the Chief Crazy Horse monument. One thing about Yellowstone that you don't see mentioned much that I sure remember is the horrible sulphur smell.
    One little known fact about the Crazy Horse monument. (Other than the fact that it's boring as hell to look at) is that it's been carved by one family... The Father died and the kids have taken over various jobs from the gift shop to the rock works to demolition etc... The Wife (As of this past fall) is still alive and on her birthday every year (I think it's in late July IIRC) they set a MASSIVE fireworks and explosives show.

So like chain reactions of demolition explosives go off showering rock all over the place while fireworks mortars explode overhead.

That being said...

Considering it's so big and so far away from the viewing deck... It's no cooler than a regular old 4th of July celebration!
    6'4"

Oh, and we're going in early May, so the Summer rush won't be in full swing yet.

in omnia paratus

Oh, and we're going in early May, so the Summer rush won't be in full swing yet.
    Yeah anything outside of Memorial day to Labor Day saves you the rush.

Though Early May in the mountains can still be a little sloppy if say some random cold front/storm rolls in. But I assume you're taking the truck?

If you take the Livingston-Yellowstone route... May in Montana in GORGEOUS... That stretch is flat plains with mountains ringing them in the distance and in May it's all pretty much getting near peak green on the grasses while the snow peaks are still on the mountains, so it's got an extreme look to it... And the herds start moving so your chances of seeing Buffalo and Antelope double both in MT and in Yellowstone.
    6'4"