ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Your Daily ROFLCopter...

Stumbled upon this gem today... http://talktomejohnnie.com/diet/leaning-out

Clinton,

Here is the skinny, no pun intended. You are on the right track, you just need to stay away from the sneaky foods responsible for you holding some weight and replace them with better choices.

Ditch the milk, fruit and nuts. Those three together can be problematic in the hunt for reduced body fat.

Here is nice and simple…get all your caloriess for meat, starchy veggies and fat (coconut oil and olive oil). Check my TTMJ post on “Just tell me what to eat.”

If leaning out is you goal, cut the calories back to 15 cals per lb of body weight, which should put you around 3500 cals a day.

The standard…1 gram of protein per lb of body weight or around 23% to 25% of your total caloric load. Get this from meat…no protein shakes, milk…straight up animal flesh.

Carbs should be about 25-30% of total caloric load done in the pre/post workout meals. Remember to keep fat to a nil in the pre/post workout meal, as we want things to hit the system fast., as fat slows absorption in the gut. While not advantageous in the pre/post workout meal, this is key in the other meals.

Just to say it again, no shakes. The insulin response from the whey/dairy (lactose) can problematic for leaning out. Avocados are a no-no for leaning out. I learned this from my friend, Josh Bunch, from Practice CrossFit. Keep fats with saturated fat (animal and coconut) and mono-unsaturated fats in the form of olive oil.

Drink 1 oz of water per 2 lbs of body weight. Not staying well hydrated is a major player in the fight to lean out.

Get 8 hours sleep, at minimum.

Limit coffee to 1 cup a day in AM, as too much coffee can cause cortisol release and that can be a problem. Supplement with green tea extract, I take a decent handful in the AM, as this will get **** started right.

Ditch anything responsible for systemic inflammation. Beans, gluten, corn, rice, processed sugars or anything you cannot pronounce.

Start supplementing with BCAAs (10 grams) pre/post workout. Leucine is the key player for an anabolic effect and will keep you from losing muscle.

Lastly, cut the drinking back or ditch all together. And I don’t imagine you smoke pot because you have a job, are highly motivated, don’t live with your mom and don’t steal from your friends, but just for anyone reading, I would like to quote my friend, Jim Wendler, “Don’t smoke weed, what are you 16 years old? What the ****?”

I think this covers it for lean out time. Take a before pix, and a weekly pix and hopefully along the way you will take a pix where you think, “Hey, I am not chubby anymore.” Visual feedback from a pix is great, as mirrors lie.

Hope you can make Tampa seminar, as I will have some new information to drop. The only way I wont be there is if the girls are kicking and screaming.

John
    Take a shot every time you read a piece of broscience. You'll be wasted before you finish the article.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Warning: Will cause Alcohol poisoning

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epic new drinking game is epic.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excuse me, but he referenced Crossfit. I'm pretty sure that makes this a legitimate article.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100) brinksta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice.

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To think I used to actually believe some of this shi-t.
    Bioforge V3 log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135440381&page=2

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bookmarked. Solid read

Notsrs.

"Supplement with green tea extract, I take a decent handful in the AM, as this will get **** started right."
    ^pun intended?

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bro John Brah
    Clinton,

Here is the skinny, no pun intended. You are on the right track, you just need to stay away from the sneaky foods responsible for you holding some weight and replace them with better choices.

Ditch the milk, fruit and nuts. Those three together can be problematic in the hunt for reduced body fat.

Here is nice and simple…get all your caloriess for meat, starchy veggies and fat (coconut oil and olive oil). Check my TTMJ post on “Just tell me what to eat.”

If leaning out is you goal, cut the calories back to 15 cals per lb of body weight, which should put you around 3500 cals a day.

The standard…1 gram of protein per lb of body weight or around 23% to 25% of your total caloric load. Get this from meat…no protein shakes, milk…straight up animal flesh.

Carbs should be about 25-30% of total caloric load done in the pre/post workout meals. Remember to keep fat to a nil in the pre/post workout meal, as we want things to hit the system fast., as fat slows absorption in the gut. While not advantageous in the pre/post workout meal, this is key in the other meals.

Just to say it again, no shakes. The insulin response from the whey/dairy (lactose) can problematic for leaning out. Avocados are a no-no for leaning out. I learned this from my friend, Josh Bunch, from Practice CrossFit. Keep fats with saturated fat (animal and coconut) and mono-unsaturated fats in the form of olive oil.

Drink 1 oz of water per 2 lbs of body weight. Not staying well hydrated is a major player in the fight to lean out.

Get 8 hours sleep, at minimum.

Limit coffee to 1 cup a day in AM, as too much coffee can cause cortisol release and that can be a problem. Supplement with green tea extract, I take a decent handful in the AM, as this will get **** started right.

Ditch anything responsible for systemic inflammation. Beans, gluten, corn, rice, processed sugars or anything you cannot pronounce.

Start supplementing with BCAAs (10 grams) pre/post workout. Leucine is the key player for an anabolic effect and will keep you from losing muscle.

Lastly, cut the drinking back or ditch all together. And I don’t imagine you smoke pot because you have a job, are highly motivated, don’t live with your mom and don’t steal from your friends, but just for anyone reading, I would like to quote my friend, Jim Wendler, “Don’t smoke weed, what are you 16 years old? What the ****?”

I think this covers it for lean out time. Take a before pix, and a weekly pix and hopefully along the way you will take a pix where you think, “Hey, I am not chubby anymore.” Visual feedback from a pix is great, as mirrors lie.

Hope you can make Tampa seminar, as I will have some new information to drop. The only way I wont be there is if the girls are kicking and screaming.

John

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is it that there are people out there that make a good living off preaching this misinformation?

Srs, this sounds like EXACTLY something I would hear from a guy I know who owns several fitness businesses that are all doing very well.

2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    Why is it that there are people out there that make a good living off preaching this misinformation?

Srs, this sounds like EXACTLY something I would hear from a guy I know who owns several fitness businesses that are all doing very well.
    anecdotal evidence> scientific evidence. imagine you're 15 again. You wanna start BBing but don't know correct nutrition. Do you follow what Jay cutler says? or do you follow what some guy who doesn't even lift say? it is most likely the former so Supp companies pay the pros to tell the public what they are doing (diet,supps) in order to get them to buy whatever. It's all about the money man, but that's a given...
    "Everytime we liberate a woman, we liberate a man".

******** Misc Muslim Crew *********

Repping all muslims on sight.

Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post

Because most people are out to find the "magic fix" and are to blind to realize that there isn't one and it is as simple as cals in vs cals out while getting enough fat and protein.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I particularly enjoyed this part:

Just to say it again, no shakes. The insulin response from the whey/dairy (lactose) can problematic for leaning out.
    I guess the University of Crossfit forgot to teach him that leucine is known to promote insulin secretion.

sweetswithpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetswithpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetswithpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetswithpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweetswithpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Clinton,

Ditch the milk, fruit and nuts. Those three together can be problematic in the hunt for reduced body fat...

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Replace fruits and nuts with starches? This article is so bro, it went full circle and is anti-bro. It's catabrolic.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Stumbled upon this gem today... http://talktomejohnnie.com/diet/leaning-out

Take a shot every time you read a piece of broscience. You'll be wasted before you finish the article.
    Takehome lesson: The minute you start doing Crossfit, you are automatically qualified to preach the Paleo bullsh!t.

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    The funniest part is that I replied to that article with a rather long explanation of what was wrong and why. It was deleted in a matter of hours. Not only is the guy ignorant, he's willfully ignorant.

feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good god.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nobrah View Post
    The funniest part is that I replied to that article with a rather long explanation of what was wrong and why. It was deleted in a matter of hours. Not only is the guy ignorant, he's willfully ignorant.
    Typical bullsh!tter protocol. Censor opposing views that are scientifically backed.

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bookmarked this. Will read lol.
    No boats, no care.

egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10) egobeater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where do you sign-up for that bro seminar?

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    haaaaaaahahahahahaha.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I ditched fruit, milk, and nuts I would be eating around 1k cals a day, lol.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023